pray for the flat headed babys

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 pm » by Darrylmckay

ogmios wrote:My friend's partner just had a baby and she was told by the midwife and health visitor not to lie the baby on it's back all of the time precisely for this reason. This makes me assume that there is a correlation or at least a perceived one. That's not to say it accounts for all cases though.

Thats just what they have started to realise, they spent the last 10 years telling people they had to keep them on thier backs to avoid SIDS, only to create another problem.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm » by Ogmios

I don't think it's that big a deal, is it? As far as I'm aware it doesn't cause lasting damage.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm » by Aragajag

the sound viggerz is like a bullet missing, like a small bug, an annoyance
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 pm » by viggerz

Lol well done mate well done. Give yourself a little star

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 pm » by viggerz

realorfake wrote:
viggerz wrote:Yea the one in 4 that gets left for ages. Mate its so obviousely lazyness.
Your american shit is not facts. You all talk bullshit.

viggerz you're so fuckin wrong it hurts...

my sister had the problem and it was fixed using a helmet and my boss at work had the same problem and I saw her kid on a daily basis...

you stupid fuck, you think you know BUT you have no fuckin clue...

you have no clue. I bet they left it on its back for ages. Your talkin shit.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 pm » by Darrylmckay

ogmios wrote:I don't think it's that big a deal, is it? As far as I'm aware it doesn't cause lasting damage.

I suppose it could make wearing hats problematic.

But seriously it does cause problems, but if caught early its totally reversable.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 pm » by viggerz

realorfake wrote:
viggerz wrote:Ill expand on it. Most of you americans are fat and lazy thats why theres so many cases of it where you are. Your news also talks bullshit. They speak about things too soon. Just for a story. Watch i bet you this will all get out.

you stupid dumb fuck...i'll just keep busting your illogical non-fact based opinions...

the reason we have more cases is because our population is like 5x as big...

uh doy, duh americans have uh duh more cases...duh der badder than we are..dar duh dum, duh dat wut it means...

5 times as big - your people are 5 times as big too lmfao
Your sister is a neglecting twat

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 pm » by Aragajag

viggerz wrote:
realorfake wrote:
viggerz wrote:Ill expand on it. Most of you americans are fat and lazy thats why theres so many cases of it where you are. Your news also talks bullshit. They speak about things too soon. Just for a story. Watch i bet you this will all get out.

you stupid dumb fuck...i'll just keep busting your illogical non-fact based opinions...

the reason we have more cases is because our population is like 5x as big...

uh doy, duh americans have uh duh more cases...duh der badder than we are..dar duh dum, duh dat wut it means...

5 times as big - your people are 5 times as big too lmfao
Your sister is a neglecting twat

I wish I knew French.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:36 pm » by Albusal

evoloution :ohno:

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm » by viggerz

I wish I knew French.

nah english is better. Thats why u use our language. But you fuck it up and get certain words wrong. Like fanny, its ya vagina mate not your arse. Its a lot like chinese whispers. Gets over to you and youve all fucked it up. LMFAO

PreviousNext