pray for the flat headed babys

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 am » by Shatnerswig

TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 10:10 am » by Darrylmckay

My wife runs a kindergarten and this Flat Headed baby thing is a real problem.

You see the back of kids heads that are perfectly flat, they have to wear a special helmet to fix the problem.

The cause is the hysteria surrounding SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome, people wrap thier babies too tight at night and they are prevented from rolling around, hence they always sleep on thier backs and the back of thier heads become flat.
ImageImage
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 am » by viggerz

No ill tell you exactly what causes this shit. They leave there babies in the crib 24/7 not just at night! get your facts straight. They leave them all day and night kuz they cant be arsed with them.

Whoever says its at night is talkin mega shit. There liein to cover there ass kuz they cant be arsed with there kid.

Its defo not from just night time. Its from neglect. I know. ive got one.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 10:52 am » by Itofts

viggerz wrote: Its from neglect. I know. ive got one.

you've got a neglected baby? nice confession vigz

Writer

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 10:53 am » by Teck9ne

viggerz wrote: Its defo not from just night time. Its from neglect. I know. ive got one.

I dont know wether to laugh, but thats fucked up

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 10:55 am » by Itofts

from the link..

Our daughter piglet was a breech bub and we were told by the Hospital and health visitor that

... told by the hospital and health visitor that you should be shot for naming your kid that

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 pm » by viggerz

you twats, you wana see how "neglected" my kid is.

http://www.myspace.com/viggerz

I know its neglect kuz mine doesnt have it, I didnt have it, none of my mates kids have it. Its funny how her first kid is fine but her other 2 arnt. I see loads of drunk russians over here with kids with the same problem. Its just kuz she cant be arsed with it any more. This is one of the reasons why im only havin the one. I can focus on him proper all my attention. And at least im honest, i couldnt do with the stress of another one.

This aint funny its fkin sick. Id never do that to my child, never.
Last edited by viggerz on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm » by Darrylmckay

viggerz wrote:No ill tell you exactly what causes this shit. They leave there babies in the crib 24/7 not just at night! get your facts straight. They leave them all day and night kuz they cant be arsed with them.

Whoever says its at night is talkin mega shit. There liein to cover there ass kuz they cant be arsed with there kid.

Its defo not from just night time. Its from neglect. I know. ive got one.

Facts, heres a few....
Since 1992, when the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended babies sleep on their backs, the number of sudden infant deaths has been cut in half -- but at a price.

New research confirms what doctors have seen in a generation of babies -- that 1 in 40 babies who sleep on their backs will develop a flat head, making them more prone to ear infections and long-term complications such as language disorders and learning disabilities.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/back-sleep ... id=8665385

http://www.yourcause.com/News.aspx?ArticleID=999

http://www.cranialtech.com/ParentsArea/ ... omenon.pdf
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

viggerz

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm » by viggerz

Yea the one in 4 that gets left for ages. Mate its so obviousely lazyness.
Your american shit is not facts. You all talk bullshit.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm » by Aragajag

viggerz wrote:Yea the one in 4 that gets left for ages. Mate its so obviousely lazyness.
Your american shit is not facts. You all talk bullshit.

Can you expand upon your presumption?

Next