Poll runs till Mon May 09, 2016 2:55 am

Predator
46%
Wolverine
54%

Total votes : 39
Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 pm » by Slith

Lol. I never noticed the poll lasts til 2016.

Maybe Predator will have 20 votes by then.

:alien51:

:peep:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am » by SolStone

I disqualify myself.

There is nothing living that can stop Wolverine in combat. If a single cell of the mutant is left, it will regenerate him completely over time. There is only one possible manner the Predator could kill the Wolverine --- and the Predator would not kill him in that manner.

A direct nuclear blast would dehydrate every cell in Wolverine's body and turn the remains to dust, leaving only an adamantium skeleton. The Predator has a nuclear weapon in his arm device (for purging of evidence after his death). Only extended observation of Wolverine could conclude that the only way to kill the mutant is through using his nuclear arm device, which would have to be attached to wolverine somehow.

Why would Predator assassinate Wolverine in this manner? There is no honor in that behavior nor pleasure in the trophy. I do not think the Predator would survive long enough in a battle to incorporate the weapon, because the Predator would not tactically retreat (run like hell) if threatened with death.

It is plausible the Predator could kill Wolverine, but it violates the hunter's code they seem to follow. Maybe they would take him to their planet and hunt him in packs. They still would have to figure out a way to kill him.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 am » by Canubis

predator would set the deviCe for 2 mins when he unclokes and begins to battle.....thats that Predator wins or wins....
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:55 pm » by Kinninigan

Canubis wrote:predator would set the deviCe for 2 mins when he unclokes and begins to battle.....thats that Predator wins or wins....

:flop:

canubis you must resist the temptations of archonic nature from the "Dark Lords of Illusion" and not get perma banned again.

Since I have started in these forums all the members interested in reptilians have been perma-banned (frutty, pindz, mcnuggets, fat bastard)

These could be curses set by the black majicians I am at war with...but only cowards need majick to bring me down....

Just do what I do, dont log in if your fucked up on anything else then weed, I mean no harm but I tell the truth when I drink, and some cant handle the truth.

Atleast If I have one member around I will make some new reptilian threads and videos.

Lets kick these reptoids asses and bath ourselves in the fire of the infinite ALL.

Here is a video for the predator...YOUTUBE - BROADCAST REPTOIDS!

MUST SEE: CLOAKED ALIEN PREDATOR CAUGHT ON TAPE - OMEGA ZERO

Upload to Disclose.tv

72kyros

:sunny:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 pm » by Slith

Kinninigan wrote:
Since I have started in these forums all the members interested in reptilians have been perma-banned (frutty, pindz, mcnuggets, fat bastard)

I didn't realize frutty and mcnuggets were banned. Where the hell have I been?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 5:51 pm » by SolStone

Kinninigan wrote:
MUST SEE: CLOAKED ALIEN PREDATOR CAUGHT ON TAPE - OMEGA ZERO

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny:

Look at the woman walking in-between the camera and the 'decloaking predator'; the one putting her glasses on as she walks away from the scene...looking cool after a major disaster...looks a bit like Nancy Pelosi doesn't it (I'm being serious, not sarcastic; you have to admit, strange reaction)?

Canubis,
From a Predator's perspective that adamantium skeleton may be worth bending the rules of their code I suppose!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 pm » by Kinninigan

SolStone wrote:Look at the woman walking in-between the camera and the 'decloaking predator'; the one putting her glasses on as she walks away from the scene...looking cool after a major disaster...looks a bit like Nancy Pelosi doesn't it (I'm being serious, not sarcastic; you have to admit, strange reaction)?

check out this one solstone, reptilian cnn reporter and holographic alien grey archons

more jedi mind tricks from the dark lords of illusion

ALIEN WORLD EXCLUSIVE VIDEO MANIPULATION GREY'S CRIME DURING MILITARY PARADE MAY 21 2012 SANAA

Upload to Disclose.tv

dinosauro67

Published on Jun 18, 2012

الغريبة العالم بالتلاعب فيديو خاصة أناتومي الجريمة خلال عرض عسكري 05 21 2012
صنعاء
ALIEN WORLD EXCLUSIVE VIDEO MANIPULATION GREY'S CRIME DURING MILITARY PARADE MAY 21 2012 SANAA YEMEN

and i will have my first reptilian video done shortly, spent all this morning going through 5 hours of tv show footage for one 5 second clip to expose something reptilians do that was on a national tv show that got cancelled the first season on tv ("the event")

its part of the secret to how these holographic entities keep their human form, and was also a scene in jim hensons dark crystal (the "fountain of youth" scene)

this one might get my youtube channel taken down

hollywood already wont touch a remake of dark crystal

:alien51:

AND PREDATOR IS WINNING AGAIN, MY HEX CURSE IS WORKING! 8-)

:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 12:32 am » by Kinninigan

:scary:

AND PREDATOR IS WINNING AGAIN, MY HEX CURSE IS WORKING!

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=23&t=86208#ixzz2gVlndeTW

oops i mean the dog is winning again

here is some more predator

Predator: The Musical (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana: :dancing: :banana:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 am » by Casey2020

VOTE PREDATOR

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 am » by Constabul

PreviousNext