Poll runs till Mon May 09, 2016 2:55 am

Predator
46%
Wolverine
54%

Total votes : 39
Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 6:24 am » by Akashicrebel

Cambay411 wrote:Well when Arnold whipped the Predators ass I didnt think to much of it, I mean its Arnold. Been then Danny Glover whipped his ass.

So I got to go with Wolverine.

they where youngling predators, not a master predators. the masters are in the background watching. and with them nobody can fu€k.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 am » by Cambay411

Akashicrebel wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:Well when Arnold whipped the Predators ass I didnt think to much of it, I mean its Arnold. Been then Danny Glover whipped his ass.

they where youngling predators, not a master predators. the masters are in the background watching. and with them nobody can fu€k.

So their battle with a human would have been a right of passage sort of thing?

If thats the case I believe the question is unfair because we dont know what a Master Predator can do.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 am » by Akashicrebel

Cambay411 wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:

So their battle with a human would have been a right of passage sort of thing?

akashicrebel wrote:yes

If thats the case I believe the question is unfair because we dont know what a Master Predator can do.

Ok, first-only humans call the [YAUTJA] "predator".
second, the YAUTJA masters have 3 degrees or levels:

elite
clan leader
Adjudicator

here is some information:

Society
The Yautja society operates a class system, nominally based on an individuals hunting experience and prowess. Their castes includes:

Young Blood/Unblooded: About 25% of male Yautja are unblooded. This means that the Predator has made no distinguishable kills. Once a Predator kills their first worthy target, usually a Xenomorph, and collects its head as trophy, they become blooded. All unblooded are children too young to safely hunt Xenomorphs, or those who simply have not had the chance to battle a Xenomorph yet.

Blooded: About 45% of male Yautja are blooded. These are warriors who have gained their clan's symbol upon their forehead after their first successful Xenomorph hunt. They are allowed access to more advanced weaponry denied to the unblooded Predators, including the Plasma Caster.
Retirees: About 10% of male Yautja are retirees, Predators who have fought their time and now are too old and honoured to hunt. Females commonly come under this section due to their roles as mothers and the driving force behind the homeworld's natural wasteland systems.

Elite: Elite Predators are often leaders in their clan, and are only elevated to the caste of Elite Predator once they have acquired the skull of a Xenomorph Queen. About 15% of blooded Yautja are Elite Predators. Elites specialize in a particular weapon, making that weapon their strongsuit; for example, a Brawler specializes in Wirst Blades, while a Spearmaster specializes with the Combi-Stick. Elite Predators often become retirees after a few decades.

Clan Leader: Clan Leaders are only made by the Adjudicator's decision. The only way to become a Clan Leader is to clean out an entire Xenomorph Hive larger than 300 members with a maximum of two other Predators. When this has been proven, the three (or fewer) Yautja all become Clan Leaders. They become the forefathers of that clan and will repopulate with females of their choosing. In order to be eligible for the trials of a Hive cleansing, each member of the trio must have at least 3 Queen skull trophies. After this point, any Hive cleansings that the forefathers complete will give the clan greater honor and standing in the caste system. Clan leaders comprise 5% of the Yautja society.

Adjudicators: The adjudicators are the administrators and law enforcers of the Yautja. They are world leaders and the ruling class in Predator society. Less than 1% of Yautja are adjudicators, due to their massive worldly role. At this point, they simply no longer have time to hunt off planet, but often foray into the underground hunting grounds, where younger hunters train in order to lend experience to the young ones. Adjudicators are always the leaders of a clan and no adjudicators have ever risen to that position without first having completed at least five Hive cleansings.

Bad Bloods: These are criminal Yautja who have been sentenced to death and escaped. The Predator justice system shows that crime is very low. About 2% of Yautja are bad bloods. In Predator: Concrete Jungle, the term bad bloods was also applied to Predators captured by humans and brainwashed. They met honorable deaths at the hands of their clan brother Scarface.

here you can find some more:http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Yautja_(Predator)

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 pm » by Akashicrebel

Xenomorph is what we humans call "alien"
that one is a Xenomorph queen and under her an average Xenomorph.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 2:57 am » by Temps13

Regarding Superman vs Thor I speak as someone who loves Superman & Thor equally..no bias..not like you'd find say,at the DC UNIVERSE ONLINE forums..
Like..in JLA AVENGERS,when Superman was worthy to lift Mjolnir..that was a temporary thing & at the end of the adventure he couldn't lift it again..
Great game btw (DCUO)..I lost a lot of research time to that superhero mmo damn it! & my eyesight suffered..but wow that is how games should be!
Im not a racist or anything but my supervillain (Major Despair) had a pretty cool retro costume of predominantly red,with a black cape,pants,boots,gloves,a black Thangarian(wingless) helmet..&..a white circular chest emblem with a black skull..
So people were kinda getting the impression I might of been some sort of.. nazi..but it was just a cool costume..flying around..n cos Id been playing so long,I'd get like,a bunch of "noobs" try to mug me..& Id generally tend to wipe the floor with them..I had this huge mace that id whirl around and..BAM!bodies were flying (I was a tank..you got tanks,dpses,healers & controllers) I had to stop it was too much grinding involved keeping up & those games can really take over your life..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 11:38 am » by Canubis

Predator dont give a shit if it dies it fails as a predator.. at the end of predator 2 Danny Glover was handed billy the kids pistol or something and they "LET HIM LIVE"

Arny should have died at the end of P1 in the explosion but his Arny and had to make the terminator..

50/50 come on people !

i think we need to ask Hugh Jackman himself..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 pm » by Slith

Lol. You voted against a fellow Oz. Jackman would bear his claws upon you

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 pm » by Canubis

Slith wrote:Lol. You voted against a fellow Oz. Jackman would bear his claws upon you

I am same size n build i do beleave he would agree.. Predator FTW

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 pm » by Slith

Canubis wrote:Predator FTW

I don't see it. Even if it goes invisible, Wolverine would smell him and track him down. It would be a case of the hunter being hunted. Anyways it's 50/50 here. Fun thread

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm » by Canubis

dont be stupid Slith...i did once say we would be good Friends :)

"Wolverine would smell him and track him down"

the entire time the PREDATOR is on to it knows its entire surroundings...
u guys picked the wrong shit to fuk with..

the Alien movies were made and the predator movies were made, so Alien Vs Predator was made..

i remember bak as a kid, in the 1900s my cousin was playing avp original and all the lights was off..he offerd me a game n thats that.

in the end Predator will win it always has and always will.

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext