Predator
46%
Wolverine
54%

Total votes : 39
Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 pm » by Canubis

Slith wrote:
Canubis wrote:i could call in the entire race of predators if it came to it.. your cheating starting with other Xmen. A predator would fit the exact cryterior to mutilate Wolverine....

it would have its stupid claws to just to be funny.. fuk it already had those...

You're dillusional

and your the reason why i get banned.. you tip me over the edge but you are the delusional mod..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm » by Akashicrebel

Canubis wrote:i just wrote that they both have the claws... they do.. might for might PREDATOR FTW

...It has been stated in the Xavier Protocols, a series of profiles created by Xavier that lists the strengths and weaknesses of the X-Men, that Wolverine's healing factor is increased to "incredible levels" and theorizes that the only way to stop him is to decapitate him and remove his head from the vicinity of his body.[65] It's possible for the efficiency of his healing powers to be suppressed. For example, if an object composed of carbonadium is inserted and remains lodged within his body, his healing powers are slowed dramatically though they are not fully suppressed.[66] His healing factor can also be greatly suppressed by the Muramasa blade, a katana of mystic origins that can inflict wounds that nullify superhuman healing factors.[67] His healing factor also dramatically slows his aging process, allowing him to live beyond the normal lifespan of a human. Despite being born in the late 19th century,[68] he has the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime. ...
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ne_(comics)%2Bcan+wolverine+heal+a+head+removal%3F&safe=active&tbo=1&nomo=1&hl=ja&nfpr=1&biw=480&bih=208&tbas=0&spell=1&ct=clnk

just wanted to see it with my own eyes.

PREDTOR RULL.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 1:52 pm » by Canubis

Akashicrebel great effort m8 did u vote? hit up page 1..

Predator PARTY!!!!
Last edited by Canubis on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 pm » by Slith

Canubis wrote:
Slith wrote:
Canubis wrote:i could call in the entire race of predators if it came to it.. your cheating starting with other Xmen. A predator would fit the exact cryterior to mutilate Wolverine....

it would have its stupid claws to just to be funny.. fuk it already had those...

You're dillusional

and your the reason why i get banned.. you tip me over the edge but you are the delusional mod..

Ha. Methinks you are a little too serious here. If something like this tips you over the edge, then it's not me who's the reason

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:04 pm » by Canubis

i wasnt talking about this...and u should be onto that...

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 pm » by Slith

Meanwhile back at the ranch.............

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm » by Constabul

Wolverine wins hands down. Mutant vs trained natural species (even the elders).
Wouldn't help.

Predators need rest. Wolverine practically does not.
'a master of virtually all forms of martial arts. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons.'
'When Forge monitors Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he calls Logan's physical and mental state "equivalent of an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head." '

If we are talking wolverine with adamantium-laced bones. Predator, no matter which one you choose doesnt stand a chance.

If we are talking wolverine after magneto tore his metal off his skeleton, out of his body, i would still put money on wolverine.
he later got his adamantium back..

Predator weapons are resistant to acid, but nothing ive seen says it can cut adamantium, meaning, he could not cut through wolverines neck to begin with.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm » by Slith

^^^^^^^^^^

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 pm » by Canubis

Constabul wrote:If we are talking wolverine with adamantium-laced bones. Predator, no matter which one you choose doesnt stand a chance.

If we are talking wolverine after magneto tore his metal off his skeleton, out of his body, i would still put money on wolverine.
(GAMBLE)

Predator weapons are resistant to acid, but nothing ive seen says it can cut adamantium, meaning, he could not cut through wolverines neck to begin with.

A Predator pit against Wolverine would be EFFICIENT in cuting Adamantite.. u cannot dismiss this.

a bolt from canibis staff would win the day vs both theses fools..

old cornbread will admit im oustanding in this field..

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm » by Constabul

Canubis wrote:
Constabul wrote:If we are talking wolverine with adamantium-laced bones. Predator, no matter which one you choose doesnt stand a chance.

(GAMBLE)

A Predator pit against Wolverine would be EFFICIENT in cuting Adamantite.. u cannot dismiss this.

a bolt from canibis staff would win the day vs both theses fools..

old cornbread will admit im oustanding in this field..

No source on that, just wishful thinking.
Think the voting* is starting to properly reflect the facts.

PreviousNext