Prelude to Monkey Invasion

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 am » by Roadkill

niji666 wrote:And another point i might add is this evolution from monkey shit just isn't right. How many half way nearly man monkey's have you seen latley. precisely none! full of shit monkey's will always be dumb monkeys

Well retard, if your life could span a few million years you could see the metamorphosis first hand. Let us know if you ever figure out the flawed logic you are using. Until then, stick to lurking please.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 am » by Niji666

roadkill wrote:
niji666 wrote:And another point i might add is this evolution from monkey shit just isn't right. How many half way nearly man monkey's have you seen latley. precisely none! full of shit monkey's will always be dumb monkeys

Well retard, if your life could span a few million years you could see the metamorphosis first hand. Let us know if you ever figure out the flawed logic you are using. Until then, stick to lurking please.

OH dear and there i was talking about dumb animals and you came along totally misinterpreting my post which was obviously a joke. did you honestly thin i was referring to is as a "nearly man monkey" because i thought that was genuine. now who's the retard

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 am » by Boondox681

man is the missing link between apes and human beings
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 am » by Roadkill

glue sniffer...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 am » by Niji666

Evolutionists want you to believe that their view is scientific and that creation isn't. Evolution has never been proven by experimentation and observation, so it is not a scientific view. Evolution is just as religious as Creation because both views require faith on the part of their adherents. No one saw God create the universe, and no one saw the "big bang" occur. Both views are religious as far as origins are concerned. from a glue sniffer's point of view

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 am » by Roadkill

In 50 years science will be closer to proving evolution or even have it or a form of it made a law.

In 50 years theists will still be killing themselves, each other and those around them for the ancient tales of an ancient people.

Lets hope there are far fewer in the latter group.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 am » by Redwoodrick

Great Post :flop: :look:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 am » by Niji666

quote:" In 50 years science will be closer to proving evolution or even have it or a form of it made a law."

Every piece of evidence produced by evolutionists amounts to conjecture, not provable facts. In reality, the true evidence supports creation, not evolution. On that note i am going to bed. :cheers: for a good night bitches let's do it again sometime :flop:

Previous