President bush and his father should be killed!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am » by Gwar822


like I said it.... they deserve to be killed, shot in the head. That is if the whole 911 conspiracy is true, and jfk conspiracy.

Bush is an idiot anyways.

Is this radical? Am i crazy?


Is it me or dosnt no one like bush.

bush is a peice of shit in my opinion. His whole family, call me ruthless but off with all of them.

Initiate
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:17 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am » by Willbraham


gwar822 wrote:like I said it.... they deserve to be killed, shot in the head. That is if the whole 911 conspiracy is true, and jfk conspiracy.

Bush is an idiot anyways.

Is this radical? Am i crazy?


Is it me or dosnt no one like bush.

bush is a peice of shit in my opinion. His whole family, call me ruthless but off with all of them.


I'd rather see them locked away....we all die. At least that's what we're told.

Plus, they need to be proven guilty before any actions taken.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Dublin

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 am » by Septeloid


gwar822 wrote:like I said it.... they deserve to be killed, shot in the head. That is if the whole 911 conspiracy is true, and jfk conspiracy.

Bush is an idiot anyways.

Is this radical? Am i crazy?


Is it me or dosnt no one like bush.

bush is a peice of shit in my opinion. His whole family, call me ruthless but off with all of them.


The Feds are tracking your IP adress as we speak lol :peep:
Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am » by Christomite


Yeah, he's one of the bad politicians who acted on his own the whole time...not like the rest of the good politicians the strive for the best interest of american people.

...does'nt no one like bush? ha ha ha

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 am » by Docdrdeath


I like my G/F's Bush, But I am going to crush that bush tonight...
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am » by Gwar822


Locked up, true.... then killed!

Proven guilty would be good, but what if you cant find proof, and he really was behind it. Then i hope karma kills his ass.

I ment to say "does no one like bush"

And if the feds are tracking me, good hope im wasting there fucking money on rescources. Or should i say tax payer money.

Btw i had some vodka!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Dublin

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am » by Septeloid


christomite wrote:Yeah, he's one of the bad politicians who acted on his own the whole time...not like the rest of the good politicians the strive for the best interest of american people.

...does'nt no one like bush? ha ha ha


I love Bush. It's because of him that a lot of people have started waking up to what's going on in the world.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 am » by Gwar822


septeloid wrote:
christomite wrote:Yeah, he's one of the bad politicians who acted on his own the whole time...not like the rest of the good politicians the strive for the best interest of american people.

...does'nt no one like bush? ha ha ha


I love Bush. It's because of him that a lot of people have started waking up to what's going on in the world.


Upload to Disclose.tv




lol interesting perspective...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18564
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 am » by Slith


push me, pull me. This has no place here at all.
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook