President Obama, Area 51, CNN Matrix and UFO

Writer

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 3:48 am » by drturi

Dr. Turi on TV tonight! "Preview of DT's GaiamTV with George Noory tonight: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/vie ... turi/64080
Average cost to raise a kid: $241,080

Dear Readers;

Just finished a wonderful 2 hours radio show from the UK - “PLanet X” Stand by for more information or email the hosts if needed.

While the price of raising a child is set by the abusive educational matrix one must realize their real purpose and “accredited” signature. Controllability offers the option to maintain their abusive positions and pricing and this is why traditional education produces monopolizing cosmic unconscious CNN media doctors ”talking heads” endorsed and financially supported by “The Physical / Spiritual Universal Educational Controlling Matrix”

Having a child mean you should also be responsible of his education, I do not want any and I gave Terania the reasons why. Unless I want to promote the Mormon religion or start an army in the Middle East by impregnating over 100 women there is no reasons for me to have a big family. Uneducated people tend to have very large families which will end up being supported by your taxes and bringing a child in this insane dangerous world is feeding the matrix with his sweat and blood.

My mother had 8 children, all she did all her life was to bring life and my dad escaped his duty by dying on us when I was 11 years old. Becoming a mother is the most wonderful gift God can ever give a woman but the fact is, in no way during my tough upbringing could my mother give her attention to each one of us personally . She was much too busy cleaning and cooking wondering where the next day meal would come from than to kiss us good night before going to bed. And I though I had it hard? Compare to what the kids are facing today it was pure holiday for me! Sad enough it seems the matrix need an endless amount of “flesh for canons” and I will not provide them with another little Turi to use and abuse.

The reason why Dr. Turi is not accepted by the matrix to teach your children is not because my services and wisdom are not valuable but because the matrix can not make enough money from me. To enter the medical controlling matrix one must be very rich, “educated” brain washed rationally where the divine or the spirit have absolutely no voice. Thus unless you get schooled by an “credited” organization, school or university a lifetime work based upon your personal experiences, findings and values are nothing less than pseudo-science.

Accredited mean you passed the test where we will offer you the option to make tons of money, get notoriety but you won’t escape the heavy taxes we will oblige you to pay to keep us “The Physical / Spiritual Universal Educational Controlling Matrix” alive and well.

For example in no way would I be endorsed or supported by any of the millions of Christian sponsored schools anywhere on the planet because I do not feed the “The Physical / Spiritual Universal Educational Controlling Matrix”

In no way will my supreme cosmic wisdom that would save police officers lives be recognised by the Police Academy and used by the elites of the Law Enforcement Agencies because because I do not feed the “The Physical / Spiritual Universal Educational Controlling Matrix” .

In no way would NASA or the scientific community endorse my work openly while learning from Dr. Turi cosmic matrix because I do not feed the “The Physical / Spiritual Universal Educational Controlling Matrix”

The magic word the abusive matrix uses is “ACCREDITED” and their thick wall of protection can not be broken even with my undeniable ability to predict large earthquakes and the news before ending up on CNN! Knowing that millions of people read my newsletters world wide, you are telling me that none of the scientists yet read this prediction published June 12, 2013 in “2014/2016 Arian Draconis Predictions?”

MEMO

Prediction # 1 ////////////////////////////removed – non public but you can get an idea! ////////////// This dragon is all about IDENTITY and RACE will make many reform with emigrations, build walls between the US and America and revamp ALL that involve emigrations/foreigners in or moving to the US.

Read more "President Obama, Area 51, CNN Matrix and UFO" http://www.drturi.com/area-51-cnn-matri ... a-and-ufo/