Presidential Primary Results In New Hampshire! RON PAUL 2012

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 am » by Bleever

phooey wrote:
domdabears wrote:The speech heard around the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:clapper: One of the most powerful speeches I've ever heard. RP has a set of brass balls to talk about the fed in such a way in front of a big audience. Thanks for posting this Dom, I tuned out after RP had the two spot solidified. I wish I could have heard what the scumbag analysts had to say about this speech.

END THE FED! END THE FED!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yup...amazing he knocked it out the park. You could take this one video, a simple 14 minutes and anybody would know who this guy is! Kudos! Kudos!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 am » by Hackjames

domdabears wrote:The speech heard around the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ha...OK, listen to him at 1:50 then keep paying attention. At 1:58 he does this head-jerk thing, while he's got this no-nonsense look on his face...that's what his campaign needs to be based on from this point forward. "You think I'm fucking playing?!"

LIKE A BOSS.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm » by Rich316

So what's next? Can someone tell me what Paul has to do to become the candidate please? So the straw poll is non binding right? This one just passed is? How many are left and what does he need to do to knock off that cockhead romney?

I don't quite understand American politics, I'm from Australia and trust me when I tell you, our politics will bore you to death! You'd rather eat your own vomit than watch australian politics.

Besides, this election, and if Paul gets the top job will not only change America for the good but it will trickle down to the rest of the world too. So good for all and why I'm so interested in this.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 1:47 pm » by Perronick

rich316 wrote:So what's next? Can someone tell me what Paul has to do to become the candidate please? So the straw poll is non binding right? This one just passed is? How many are left and what does he need to do to knock off that cockhead romney?

I don't quite understand American politics, I'm from Australia and trust me when I tell you, our politics will bore you to death! You'd rather eat your own vomit than watch australian politics.

Besides, this election, and if Paul gets the top job will not only change America for the good but it will trickle down to the rest of the world too. So good for all and why I'm so interested in this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 pm » by Abdul14

he will give us liberty allright , just like obama gave us change
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Initiate

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 pm » by Seemychess

It looks like romney the mormon will win the republican presidental right to run for president. The conservative christain people will not support romney but will support obama.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm » by Abdul14

It looks like the libetard will lose the republican presidental right to run for president, but dont worry coz he will make sure to sabotage any chance for romney to beat hussien by running third party and join forces with the traitor n chief , and you know the rest
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 pm » by Mediasorcerer

abdul14 wrote:It looks like the libetard will lose the republican presidental right to run for president, but dont worry coz he will make sure to sabotage any chance for romney to beat hussien by running third party and join forces with the traitor n chief , and you know the rest

thanx for bumping the thread, dikhead.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm » by Noentry

mediasorcerer wrote:
abdul14 wrote:It looks like the libetard will lose the republican presidental right to run for president, but dont worry coz he will make sure to sabotage any chance for romney to beat hussien by running third party and join forces with the traitor n chief , and you know the rest

thanx for bumping the thread, dikhead.

:owned:
pay back is a bitch aint it abdul14/zinzana
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm » by The57ironman

this morning on the radio , they were reading results from my 'county' and it was surprising to hear that ron paul actually won 'some' towns....huntsman did too , though...but romney didn't do 'great' by any stretch....

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

PreviousNext