Presidential Primary Results In New Hampshire! RON PAUL 2012

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 pm » by Jet17


Results for New Hampshire Republican Primary (U.S. Presidential Primary)
Jan 10, 2012 (1% of precincts reporting)
Mitt Romney 7 36.8%
Ron Paul 5 26.3%
Jon Huntsman 4 21.1%
Newt Gingrich 2 10.5%
Rick Perry 1 5.3%
Michele Bachmann 0 0%

Rick Santorum 0 0%

Other 0 0%


Name / Votes / Percentage of Votes!


LOL @ Newt and Santorum..... I sense a drop out by at least 2 candidates, although I could be wrong.

At this point I think the remaining candidates besides Paul are there to take votes away from Paul. If there was no one else there I am sure we would see him surge past Romney.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18868
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:24 pm » by The57ironman


the remaining candidates ''are'' there to take votes away from Paul... :peep:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:28 pm » by Jet17


the57ironman wrote:the remaining candidates ''are'' there to take votes away from Paul... :peep:



Indeed, and it always seem to be the "media" flavor of the week.

these rises in the media's select candidate, shows the margin of the "stupid" error, in the election process.

these individuals should escort themselves home, and rethink their current positions and the rest of their lives.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9188
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:35 pm » by Noentry


The b*st*rd media agency's here are saying he has already lost.
Common America do what is right for you and the rest of the world.
Vote Ron Paul.
No sleep for me tonight, sigh
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5297
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm » by Constabul


noentry wrote:The b*st*rd media agency's here are saying he has already lost.
Common America do what is right for you and the rest of the world.
Vote Ron Paul.
No sleep for me tonight, sigh


The people have nothing to do with electing a prez.
The popular vote is only a dog and pony show. Electoral colleges determine the tally.

And all of those are fixed.
Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13845
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 pm » by domdabears


Have they started to vote yet?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 pm » by Jet17


constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:The b*st*rd media agency's here are saying he has already lost.
Common America do what is right for you and the rest of the world.
Vote Ron Paul.
No sleep for me tonight, sigh


The people have nothing to do with electing a prez.
The popular vote is only a dog and pony show. Electoral colleges determine the tally.

And all of those are fixed.



that's one opinion.

At a local level it's not the same, you can sit and watch them count the votes, and if it was a landslide you can bet your ass it would be protested if the electoral came up with something different.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm » by Seahawk


Yes, Dom.

Getting there- Let's go, Ron Paul!!! Whoop!!!


Upload to Disclose.tv


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 pm » by Jet17


domdabears wrote:Have they started to vote yet?




1% reporting according to AFP.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5297
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 10:49 pm » by Constabul


jet17 wrote:that's one opinion.

At a local level it's not the same, you can sit and watch them count the votes, and if it was a landslide you can bet your ass it would be protested if the electoral came up with something different.

Not an opinion, a matter of fact.
People could protest it all they want, it is the system. Never has the popular vote of the citizenry elected a president. Nor change an electoral outcome.

Great example, Bush Vs Gore in 2000. Gore had the popular vote.

Before the electoral colleges it was the representatives that chose the president.

So in a minor way you could possibly effect the outcome by the rep you put into office. But only on a state and local level do the Citizenry votes count.
Image
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook