WARNING! Asian girl brutally killing a little rabbit,????

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 pm » by Savwafair2012

Young girl abuses and kills little rabbit

Recent a video of this young girl senselessly killing a little rabbit had appeared on the Internet. In the video, a young girl with long hair dressed in white abused and killed the little rabbit. She put a piece of thick glass plate on top of the the little rabbit and then sat on top of the glass plate. Using her body weight she crashed the little rabbit to death. Her 2 female friends watched and laughed when she committed the crime.

Warning! The video is graphic, mature audience only!

The entire video showed one pretty girl brutally killing a little rabbit, and two other girls sitting there, watching and laughing. They all spoke Sichuan dialect, sounded like Chengdu locals.

At 1’36” of the video, the girl said “softly sit on it”, then she put the rabbit on the table and sat on it. “So soft!” she said. The rabbit jumped and fell on the floor.

The girl put the rabbit back onto the table and placed a glass plate on top of it. At 2’16” of the video, she sat on top of the glass plate and said, “Sit on the skull… does it know I am sitting on it?” The sound of things being crushed…

The rabbit killer moved around her body sitting on the glass plate while humming a tune. At 3’03” of the video, she stood up and lifted up the glass plate, poor rabbit was dead.

At 3’35” of the video, she sat on the glass plate again, still humming, and the others just laughed. The girl lifted both of her legs off the floor and said, “ha I am using my entire body weight!”

A similar incidents of girl killing kittens with high heels happened in 2006 and also 2008 which caused a storm each time on the Internet. The incidents ended with netizens eventually human fleshed out the identity of the kitten killer and made her feel so ashamed to ever show her face again. Let the human flesh search begin on the rabbit killer, we hope she too will get what she deserves.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:08 pm » by -Marduk-

savwafair2012 wrote:Young girl abuses and kills little rabbit

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm » by Jjjjjtttt

Asian seem crazy when it comes to animals that was bad

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 pm » by E6722maj

' mature audience only!'

no audience preferably. i haven't watched, and won't :top:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 11:39 pm » by Flecktarn

her and her dumb mates are going to get fucked up ,,,why post videos like this on the web ,the dumb bitch is asking for trouble
ImageImage

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 11:57 pm » by Savwafair2012

Who The fuck changed my title ??????

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 am » by Achnaton

Worry about Chemtrails which are killing the entire population of our planet.

Or insane elites with their satanic rituals, sacrificing Humans .......

But I do agree these chinese are insane, they eat and kill liturally anything that moves.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am » by Chrisfryfyi

disgusting, poor little rabbit is there a link to the video anywere to share? lets get this to the british tabloids, post me a link to vid n ill get the video out there :|

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 am » by Septeloid

Karma will catch up with this excuse for a human being.

And Karma is one mean beeyatch.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 am » by Lavell1

does any one agree with me that this bitch looks like the chick from the grudge

Next