Prince Charles to climate change skeptics

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 1:19 am » by Flecktarn

Prince Charles is a hypocrite when he drives a car that dose 11mpg and has a fleet of rangerovers 4,0ltr doing about 18mpg spewing out emissions all round gloucestershire ,then theres his fleet of polo horse boxes,,helicopters,jets etc yet he has the nerve to tell us what to do for the planet ,,get rid of the royal family and that the uk chunk of carbon emissions gone
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 am » by Slith

What a load of shit. AHHHH GAAAWWWWD, why let these inbreds speak

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 am » by Flecktarn

zaff4444 wrote:
flecktarn wrote:Prince Charles is a hypocrite when he drives a car that dose 11mpg and has a fleet of rangerovers 4,0ltr doing about 18mpg spewing out emissions all round gloucestershire ,then theres his fleet of polo horse boxes,,helicopters,jets etc yet he has the nerve to tell us what to do for the planet ,,get rid of the royal family and that the uk chunk of carbon emissions gone

:clapper: thats why i say the british citizens should follow what happened in egypt and get rid of the british"royal"family first.

the royal family are a burden to the uk taxpayer and i still cant see what they have done for this country ,people say there good for tourisum ,,but hey,, we got alton towers ,i would rather go there than go to the palace to see how aload of freeloading paracites live ,,and they only got the palace buy bullying through the ages ,,i dont look up to the royal family i look down on them for being the out of touch with real life scum that they are ,people in this country live on the streets and they have so many houses they cant live in them ,we give the royals money yet people live on the poverty line ,has the royal family gave back anything ,,,thats a big ,,NO
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 am » by Theyrecomming

flecktarn wrote:Prince Charles is a hypocrite when he drives a car that dose 11mpg and has a fleet of rangerovers 4,0ltr doing about 18mpg spewing out emissions all round gloucestershire ,then theres his fleet of polo horse boxes,,helicopters,jets etc yet he has the nerve to tell us what to do for the planet ,,get rid of the royal family and that the uk chunk of carbon emissions gone

:flop:
:clapper:
:cheers:
:)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 am » by Thesaint

Prince Charles is a hypocrite when he drives a car that dose 11mpg

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 am » by Muchtyman

zaff4444 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:bang; :hell: :yell:

I'm no Royalist by any measure, I listened to his speech ............At no time did he call for less or anti carbon emissions .....Totally neutral as I would expect .

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 am » by Muchtyman

zaff4444 wrote:
muchtyman wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:bang; :hell: :yell:

I'm no Royalist by any measure, I listened to his speech ............At no time did he call for less or anti carbon emissions .....Totally neutral as I would expect .

Search for the full "speech", :lol: neutral :lol:
:sheep:
just for you :dancing: (secret royalist).

Upload to Disclose.tv

Can't be arsed personally , searching that is ............Go get the bit that shows he's for Carbon Credits , Taxing for farting Cows etc .........

Charlie does what he's told , no more no less .

Secret Royalist , :twisted: ........................GFY .......... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 am » by Roadkill

Do the right thing you brits! Put down your Spotted Dick and get rid of these royals!
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 am » by Muchtyman

roadkill wrote:Do the right thing you brits! Put down your Spotted Dick and get rid of these royals!

And replace them with what ?..............Some so called democratically elected placed politician , Some fuckwit that's played the game and earned the reward of tptb .

At the most , all we have to fear is this shit ..............

Here's the American head of state

Bloody sure Phil the Greek would never grovel to that extent ............ :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 am » by Roadkill

They are royals...they have no real power.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Next