Princes broken jaw and Blood Red Rivers

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 am » by Slith

eliakim wrote:If you had done your research you would have known that is happening all over the world due to different reasons. However, the fact is that it is still a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Are you going to wait until the first born children and animals die?

Like it did in Egypt in the time of Moses?

Now what does it say about the Princes?

They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction. Hosea 8:4

"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains." Rev 6:15

Teshuvah

Going down. Ya know what's down there right? See you there. Actually I'll hold the door open for you and let me buy you a beer on the inside. Guinness, it's served warm anyways

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 am » by Iamthatiam

eliakim wrote:Are you going to wait until the first born children and animals die?

Like it did in Egypt in the time of Moses?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Get a grip, Ma'am :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 am » by Edgarrothstein

If you mess with this guy, you end up with a broken jaw :

Next time The Prince will ingest less coke and booze...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:02 am » by Shaggietrip

The bible is proven, at the end of the video it mentions 'Christ Church'. However, there have also been earthquakes there and that is another wake up call for the Christians.

Proven? um ok. Then all the other books of religion are proven also. The story lines are the same just the names are changed.

Keep in mind that these people that observed such miracles etc.really could not have known how or why such things happen. ergo Miracle.

How most of the religious books all share the same story I can not explain. But why would the bible be any better than the others? Because it is what you believe?

The story may in fact be true I cant say for fact it is not. Do not be fooled by false profits. I would also like to say that we as a people still worship multiple gods and idols. Funny how they/most are based on same story line.

Conclusion we still do not have the real truth. The search goes on. I am done

stay well
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:16 am » by Slith

shaggietrip wrote:
The bible is proven, at the end of the video it mentions 'Christ Church'. However, there have also been earthquakes there and that is another wake up call for the Christians.

Proven? um ok. Then all the other books of religion are proven also. The story lines are the same just the names are changed.

Keep in mind that these people that observed such miracles etc.really could not have known how or why such things happen. ergo Miracle.

How most of the religious books all share the same story I can not explain. But why would the bible be any better than the others? Because it is what you believe?

The story may in fact be true I cant say for fact it is not. Do not be fooled by false profits. I would also like to say that we as a people still worship multiple gods and idols. Funny how they/most are based on same story line.

stay well

If the search goes on, how can you be done!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

If the search goes on how can you be done?

don't slap me for spammin either...........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Just how big a boy are you?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:40 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:

stay well

If the search goes on, how can you be done!

Why can I not be done. I am not obligated to search. I see no need in trying to solve what others spend their lives trying to find. If the "Lord" or the "creator" would like me to acknowledge them I am sure they will let me know. Perhaps I am not needed or ready for what ever it is for me. After all I am still alive. I thought you die when "God" needs you. That is what some say is it not. Perhaps death is the answer.

So I am done searching.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 am » by Iwanci

Sorry to disappoint, but this has ZERO to do with bible prophecy..

We have had several similar algae outbreaks in Australia and around the world over the years, do a simple google and you can read ALL about it.. I have personally seen these in lakes and rivers and its quite impressive but still only the 'red algae bloom'... nothing new nor spiritual about it i'm afraid, yet again just some wishful thinking and illogical correlating.

Here's some examples... looks like blood right??

Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext