Princes broken jaw and Blood Red Rivers

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm » by Eliakim

dlslith wrote:
eliakim wrote:If you had done your research you would have known that is happening all over the world due to different reasons. However, the fact is that it is still a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Are you going to wait until the first born children and animals die?

Like it did in Egypt in the time of Moses?

Now what does it say about the Princes?

They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction. Hosea 8:4

"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains." Rev 6:15

Teshuvah

Going down. Ya know what's down there right? See you there. Actually I'll hold the door open for you and let me buy you a beer on the inside. Guinness, it's served warm anyways

Upload to Disclose.tv

A friend in the USA just sent this to me.
"Calling all residence in Vermont"-7 year old dies 92 hours after flu shot VERMONT TO REMOVE PHILOSOPHICAL EXEMPTIONS
To:

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/vermon ... exemption/

If you have friends in Vermont please pass them this video. ASAP

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your health, your family, your choice.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm » by Glassjaw667

So if I am a first-born son, and my son is a first-born son, does that mean we both die? If the President of the United States is a first-born son, does he die too? I thought he was the Antichrist... Oh wait, that guy is supposed to die then be reborn. Well Ladies, Gents, and nutjobs, see you on whatever side I end up on. Apparently due to all this algae I'm going to die. Maybe I should just go swim in some of that harmful algae to speed up the process... You bible nutters confuse the hell out of me...

Previous