Princes broken jaw and Blood Red Rivers

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am » by Eliakim

On the 16th of February we shared the post about the 'Blood Red Rivers' in three different countries. Here is a video on the blood red rivers around the world. The presenter of the information says 'Atheists 0', 'Scientists 0'. Score 100 for the bible. 100 is to do with the NT in the spiritual law.

The bible is proven, at the end of the video it mentions 'Christ Church'. However, there have also been earthquakes there and that is another wake up call for the Christians.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H4fPTVW8t24

The video does not mention that the blood red water, is a sign that the one that was promised to Moses is here. The descendent of Joseph that has the skin disease like him. So wake up Christians, the Messenger of the Covenant is indeed here exactly as Prophet Malachi predicted I would be for the children of the world. You know what the bible says you must do in this timeline, and what will happen if you do not do has was instructed.

Now it is the time of the Princes and the standard that is too high for them. As we know the car of Prince Charles and Camilla was pelted last year and the look on their faces was a picture. The Duke of Edinburgh was taken away from the British monarchy at Christmas. The Prince of Holland has been covered in snow, and the Prince of Monaco has a broken jaw. Which Prince will be next? For surely, they will all be brought to account for the sheer waste of money and resources that they enjoy.

I have not suffered much for nothing, as the Son of God said to me during the Rev 12 timeline. 'Your love is not in vain'. Whitney Houston's love was not in vain either, the voice and the love vibration will carry on to inspire and compel the hearts of many.

However, what does the bible say about the Princes and the standard? Do you know?

http://www.academysounds.blogspot.com/2 ... udged.html

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am » by domdabears

Algae.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:15 am » by Slith

Did you happen to check out the soil content there? Did they check it for alkaline content?

Seek first to understand, then be understood. Don't be so ignorant before posting this shiatt

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 am » by domdabears

This happened over the summer in Texas because of the drought. There was lack of oxygen or something and the red color had to do with the algae in the water.

I remember lowsix was telling me about that.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am » by Slith

domdabears wrote:This happened over the summer in Texas because of the drought. There was lack of oxygen or something and the red color had to do with the algae in the water.

I remember lowsix was telling me about that.

I'm sure many things may cause this Dom, but sure as hell not the wrath of Gawd!

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 am » by Seahawk

Iron rich soils, perhaps. Usually, a scientific answer resolves these kinds of things.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am » by domdabears

Or could be someone putting red dye in the water.

Every St. Patty's day here in Chicago they turn the Chicago river bright green with green dye.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 am » by Slith

domdabears wrote:Or could be someone putting red dye in the water.

Every St. Patty's day here in Chicago they turn the Chicago river bright green with green dye.

Na man its in the specific soil, or it would be all over the world otherwise. Doom and gloom :nails:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 am » by Dagnamski

Just to prove a religous point, i don't think somone is going to go to Alaska and make a whole sea red now are they? :nope:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 am » by Eliakim

If you had done your research you would have known that is happening all over the world due to different reasons. However, the fact is that it is still a biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Are you going to wait until the first born children and animals die?

Like it did in Egypt in the time of Moses?

Now what does it say about the Princes?

They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction. Hosea 8:4

"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains." Rev 6:15

Teshuvah

Next