Prison installs sunbeds

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm » by Abyssdnb

A Russian prison is installing sunbeds and mudbaths for its inmates.

While Russian jails have a reputation for being some of the toughest on the planet, Moscow's Butyrka remand facility is taking measures to improve the health and wellbeing of its prisoners.

Head of the jail, Sergei Telyatnikov, said the jail is also putting a system in place so that inmates could make Skype voice and video calls to loved

"We are developing additional medical services, and even sunbeds will be put in place."

The prisoners will also be screened by ultrasound for health checks, in a move to improve the image of the Russian prison system as overcrowded and offering hardly any healthcare.
Sergei said: "We are developing additional medical services, and even sunbeds will be put in place."

The prison sunbeds will be installed by the end of 2010, with inmates wanting to make use of them having to apply for permission and then pay for the privilege.

The Butyrka facility has a number of notable inmates, including writers Alexander Solzhenitsyn and Isaak Babel, and Adolf Hitler's nephew Heinrich.
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 pm » by TheDuck

Its Prison ffs... It should be sh*t...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 pm » by Noetic

If you think that is disgusting let me tell you about a few things I recently learned.
somewhere along the line it became a disability to be a criminal, that's right,as it turns out if you spend over 6 months in jail here in the states when you're released if you apply for social security disability with in the first 30 days of release you are automatically granted benefits.

and there is more,,,,,

if you are a drug addict and you volunteer yourself to a rehab program they will get you on social security disability asap, and when you've reached the out patient step of rehab they give you a free apartment and they wil bring you meals on wheels,pay all your bills, you name it.

I'm not done yet,,,,

if you are too stupid to figure out how to use a condom or some form of birth control and you end up with several children and you are still some how single you get a free home,usually a brand new home in decent neighborhoods.

these new bits of info make me think about moving back to mexico or canada, in fact they make me regret moving back here to begin with tj was much more fun anyways.
patent pending lol

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm » by TheDuck

Takes the piss doesn't it.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"