Procter and Gamble Exec calls out Obama

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 pm » by Windycity

Letter from Procter & Gamble Exec to Obama

Please read, even if you are an Obama fan. It is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble. Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.
You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.
You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.
You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.
You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.
You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.
You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it. Big surprise! Since it hit the internet however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening right now.
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm » by Spock

I've read this before - dead on!

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm » by Windycity

I know. I scares me. I wonder what type of country this will be in 10 years....

Everyone should be worried...
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 pm » by Windycity

oops. IT scares me. I suppose I scare me too. lol :nails:

— Galileo Galilei

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 3:36 pm » by Lowsix

That gave me chills reading it.

That was awesome...simply awesome.

and LOL @ Windy, that was funneh
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 3:41 pm » by Blacky

nice find :flop:

the last thing you want is for america to go like europe!
we will be having an UNELECTED president soon if things go ahead with the european constitution!
Dictatorship comes to mind!!!!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm » by Wrathofkahn

I do agree with the letter. All valid points. However, I could write a letter like that about the last 4 presidents as well (and a particular vice pres). They are all liars! The bullshit just comes in different forms every 4 or 8 years. :bullshit:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 01, 2009 12:23 pm » by Liberal

It is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble. Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

First of all, who wrote this part? "Respected" says who? "true living legends" says who? "dynamic teacher" says who? "one of the world's highest rated speakers" according to who? Oooooooohhhhhh, according to Mr. Pritchett himself: http://www.loupritchett.com

Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering."

Weeeeelllllll, hmmmmm, noooo, not really. How about we say David Faulkner and John Child. Seeing how Mr. Pritchett is so very keen on himself, I can totally see how he could mistake those guys work for his own.

Alright, now that we have been assured by Lou Pritchett that Lou Pritchett is an all round wonderful guy loved buy all, respected and acclaimed, we can move on. Oh wait, lets not forget that Lou Pritchett told us Lou Pritchett, under the pseudonyms, David Faulkner and John Child, revolutionized the corporate world, yes world. Man, what a guy, seriously, just ask him.

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

Okay, nice opening.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

Really? Lou Pritchett should tell Lou Pritchett about Google. Will change his world.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

No shit man, how did a poor ass kid from Hawaii pay for a fancy education? How did we let something like this happen? Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!! Maybe it was that financial aid crap? Stupid government assistance for college tuition. Oh ya, and.....if you do good, they give you even more money called Grants!!!! Ain't that bullshit!!!!!

Now that lifestyle....we all know Ivy league educated lawyers don't make shit, so ya, where did you get the cash Obama? Rich lawyers, does he think we are stupid?

Excellent observations Mr. Pritchett!!!!!

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

Citizenship don't mean shit!!!!! It is only good if you pass the "Pritchett" test. Equal rights and consideration for all, who pass the Pritchett test, that is. Obama graduated from a highly respected High School in Hawaii. "Formative years" are obviously up for redefining by Lou and friends.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

Pritchett test strikes again. You are only qualified to be a president if Pritchett says you are. Some one tell me again what business Ronald Reagan ran?

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

Pritchett test. Good thing all of our great Presidents have been war loving military men. Oh, wait? Have they?

(Jesus, you guys in this forum are really supporting this fucking lunatic?)

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

Oh shit!!!!!! Lou Pritchett better tell Lou Pritchett just exactly what "humility" and "class" mean. Using your name and influence to bash the president of the United States with total bullshit rhetoric is arrogant (opposite of humility), CLASSLESS, and oh ya, the best part "always blaming others"?......THIS WHOLE FUCKING LETTER IS ABOUT BLAMING OBAMA!!!!

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

Surrounded himself with radical extremest who hate America and wish to see America fail.

Oh man, that is just such toilet bullshit. If anyone wants to cosign that statement, go ahead, cause I don't even know what to say to stupidity like that.
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad

Ohhhhhh! He watches Fox News to. Wow, who would have guessed? That part really should be in quotes though, cause it is straight out of Glenn Becks mouth. What was it that Lou was saying about the president surrounding himself with extremest? Good thing Beck is such a well respected, main stream, commentator, cause Lou would have looked kind of hypocritical with this statement.
You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You know what? I heard Obama say this to!!! Oh man, Lou and me must have been at the same "bring back the branch davidians" meeting.

lol, sorry Lou, just cause Lou Pritchett said is is so, don't mean it is so, regardless of what a great guy Lou Pritchett tells you he is.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

No shit, the one we got now kicks fucking ass!!!!! Just ask the insurance companies, the Republicans, and the 35% of our population who buys into that crap.

Lou Pritchett says, "Insurance companies never screw people or overcharge or let people die, never. Who cares if millions of people die or go bankrupt, screw em!" Serious, that is what Lou Pritchett said. Oh, I can't just write whatever I want and have it be true? Really? My bad, Lou didn't actually say that, he just insinuated.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

Green is for stupid people, hippies and pot smokers. Those fuckers scare the shit out of me to.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

World Top 10 - Countries with Highest
Standard of Living

Country

1. Norway
2. Sweden
3. Canada
4. Belgium
5. Australia
6. United States
7. Iceland
8. Netherlands
9. Japan
10. Finland

Or you can use this list which takes into account all aspects including life expectancy, adult literacy and several other economic and social factors

1. Iceland 0.968 (▬)
2. Norway 0.968 (▬)
3. Canada 0.967 (▲ 1)
4. Australia 0.965 (▼ 1)
5. Ireland 0.960 (▬)
6. Netherlands 0.958 (▲ 3)
7. Sweden 0.958 (▼ 1)
8. Japan 0.956 (▬)
9. Luxembourg 0.956 (▲ 9)
10. Flag of Switzerland.svg Switzerland 0.955 (▼ 3)

15. United States 0.950 (▼ 3)

WTF Lou? And guess what Lou, EVERY COUNTRY on that list has a government controlled health care system.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

Extortion? Really? Are you sure Lou?

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

Lou Pritchett says the Democratic party is shrinking. Oh, but he fails to say that the Republican party is also shrinking. Lou just wants you to read what he wants you to hear. Just another piece of shit trying to influence the minds of others by speaking in lies, half lies, and distortions.

Sure glad all my "enlightned" buddies saw through this bullshit. Oh wait, when I started this reply, everyone was supporting this letter. Wow.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

Like you Mr. Pritchett? Are you representative of these "intelligent" people?

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

lol, oh man, wow. Damn, come on! lol
Who told you that Lou? Was it perhaps, Lou?
You would think such a self proclaimed successful man could think of better shit to say than this. I refer you again to Lou's statement about "intelligent" people.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

lol, what? HaHa!

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!! What was Lou saying about Obama and radicals? Even stupid people know each and every person on that list is a complete fucking idiot. This line is the defining moment of the letter. The sentence that brings it all together. One ring to bind them all!

If you still think Lou is the credible, "...living legend..." that he claims to be, then I have wasted a lot of time, and typing. Please people, consider who this fuck is and what he is saying, and better yet, who he aligns himself with.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

This one was over my head. Obviously beyond my ability to comprehend.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

No, No, No, that was the Republicans that stole all your rights, remember?

I am not convinced this letter is authentic, if it is, Lou Pritchett is a complete idiot. This letter is complete junk.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm » by Aardvaaks

Liberal all I can say to that Broadside is 'what a dissection' but of course it all boils down to an individuals perspective and Lou doesnt like the President obviously!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostThu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm » by Liberal

aardvaaks wrote:... and Lou doesnt like the President obviously!

lol

Next