Professor Openly Calls For the Sterilization of the “Unfit”

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm » by Drjones

unitb166er wrote:Honestly. YOU ARE FAR TO EAGER TO KILL!!! :nwo:

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE POWERS THAT BE WANT YOU TO DO :rtft:

Should you really do what your enemy wants you to do? :look:

Unbelievable mate aint it reading some of these apparent pro sterilisation comments....i have to pinch myself here...i say if you are pro sterilisation...email/contact the government,tell them all about your love for reduced population,tell them your home address and tell them to send you a gun with some bullets with instructions to point at head and pull trigger after loading...set the example??

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 9:41 pm » by Nihilgeist

noetic wrote:This has baffled me for a long time,I've seen some of the stupidest and most irresponsible humans procreate,yet we have to have a license to go fishing but not to go fucking! We are tested behind the wheel of our cars before given a license but there is no type of testing for a responsibility of this magnitude.

For the sake of the human gene pool the right to procreate must be earned.
There should be all sorts of test for this,not just IQ but also psychological,ethical and moral tests as well.

There should also be punishments for those who procreate unlawfully,very harsh punishments,like for ced abortions,forced sterilizations caining, whatever it takes to prevent mankind from ending up like the morons in the movie "IDIOCRACY",,,,,but if you look around we are already living in the world that movie portrays.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » by Endless16

noetic wrote:This has baffled me for a long time,I've seen some of the stupidest and most irresponsible humans procreate,yet we have to have a license to go fishing but not to go fucking! We are tested behind the wheel of our cars before given a license but there is no type of testing for a responsibility of this magnitude.

For the sake of the human gene pool the right to procreate must be earned.
There should be all sorts of test for this,not just IQ but also psychological,ethical and moral tests as well.

There should also be punishments for those who procreate unlawfully,very harsh punishments,like for ced abortions,forced sterilizations caining, whatever it takes to prevent mankind from ending up like the morons in the movie "IDIOCRACY",,,,,but if you look around we are already living in the world that movie portrays.

Needing a license is to maintain healthy populations of fish... kind of ironic that you use that as an example to suggest we should reduce human populations...

Is there any evidence that intelligence is genetic? I honestly don't know, would like to see it if there is. Ethics and morals as well as intelligence are set at an early age by education and our experiences, as far as I can tell. Ever looked to the middle-eastern justice system and thought "wow that's barbaric", like the families in Turkey that bury their young female children for just talking to members of the opposite sex, to them this is a matter of honour, retarded, yes, to us, but to them it's perfectly normal, does that mean that all people that follow their ideals should be exterminated or prevented from having children in your opinion? Because that's dangerous territory. Simply because you disagree with someones moral standing or their ethics does not give you the right to say whether them or their kind can exist, because I'm sure there's plenty of people that could say the same about you based on something or other that you do, that they find immoral or wrong. It is far better to look at eliminating the things that make the people do the things they do, to try to make them see things in a different way, if what you find disturbs you. But equally, if you are willing to take on the responsibility to do that, then you must also take their beliefs into account, because there's usually a reason for all that people do.

Idiocracy was a pretty funny film, but it was a work of fiction, that was mostly a parody of how the world is today, but, like the Bible, you MUST NOT take things like this literally, the film raised some interesting points, but it is not and never could be reality. The human race is progressing, and will continue to progress. More people the better towards that goal, no matter what their background is. Perhaps where you live it is as bad as Idiocracy, I'm guessing it's America, I live in the Midlands of the U.K, and it is nothing like what is portrayed in that film. The world as a whole is better than it was 100 years ago, where it was better than it was 100 years before that, people are more intelligent on average because education is more efficient, we have the internet, and more people than ever before have access to it, the world is well and truly on the right track.

I'm not saying everything is fine and perfect, but killing people because they are not as well off as you think you are, be it mentally, financially or morally, is a truly disturbing thing to do, which in what you want, would raise a question of whether you are fit to have children.

Let nature take it's course. :top:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » by Nihilgeist

drjones wrote:

Unbelievable mate aint it reading some of these apparent pro sterilisation comments....i have to pinch myself here...i say if you are pro sterilisation...email/contact the government,tell them all about your love for reduced population,tell them your home address and tell them to send you a gun with some bullets with instructions to point at head and pull trigger after loading...set the example??

Sterilization is a lot different from Suicide.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 9:52 pm » by Endless16

drjones wrote:

This thread has been playing on my mind all day, it's truly shocking people think like this. :bang;

Last week I heard some people in the office talking about how all shoplifters should be put out in a field and bombed... I had to grind my teeth to keep from taking on EVERYONE in the room except myself in an argument as to how people need to eat by any means necessary, and that stealing food really isn't such a big deal. So thanks for posting against sterilisation, I was getting worried I was the only one who thought this was wrong, even my girlfriend wants child sex offenders sterilised, when I told her how easy it was to make a mistake and convict people wrongly... well, all I can say is, she didn't seem to appreciate how attached the average male is to their testicles... :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » by whitedeath

Just to clarify, when I said logical thinking. I meant from the viewpoint if like him you believed in this.

I'm honestly torn by this, I can see it from both sides.

But for the "kill yourself" comments from those who appose this line of thinking, shows the same lack of intelligent thinking as those who are pushing for this.

Time to live & think in the grey area

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 am » by Mediasorcerer

i believe everyone who has over say $100,000,000 in assets should be sterilised.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 am » by Anuki

drjones wrote:In what can be described as an open endorsement of eugenics, British Professor David Marsland has called for the sterilization of the people the the state deems unfit. :twisted:

Lets start with Professor David Marsland

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 pm » by Drjones

'I'm not saying everything is fine and perfect, but killing people because they are not as well off as you think you are, be it mentally, financially or morally, is a truly disturbing thing to do, which in what you want, would raise a question of whether you are fit to have children'.

:clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 pm » by Drjones

nihilgeist wrote:
drjones wrote:

Sterilization is a lot different from Suicide.

Fck me,really?..I think sterilisation is alot worse :oops: :ohno:

PreviousNext