Project Camelot: Dr. Bergrun, Ringmakers of Saturn

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm » by Evildweeb

PROJECT CAMELOT : NORMAN BERGRUN : RINGMAKERS OF SATURN INTERVIEW

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Jun 29, 2012 by jagbodhi

In June of 2012 on the way to the Sacramento UFO Conference, we had the good fortune to interview Norman Bergrun the 91 year old author of "Ringmakers of Saturn". Norman is a scientist/engineer who worked in an above top secret capacity (his level of clearance, way above the President) for Lockheed. Prior to that he was at NACA a precursor to NASA.

Upon leaving Lockheed, he wrote "Ringmakers of Saturn" about the enormous craft spotted in the rings of Saturn and became something of an outcast in the scientific community. This interview covers his views on time travel, the nature of the vehicles that he says are creating the rings and much more... His conclusion is that the Ringmakers of Saturn are now creating rings around other planets and they are on their way here....

Groundbreaking and a real wake-up call for the mainstream scientific community not to mention the World.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot
June 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmgZymhJL8

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 pm » by The57ironman

...yeah , i saw last night , that she was getting ready to upload this.. :flop:

...that interview with traficant was the best interview in a long , long time...

.... :cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm » by -Marduk-

Awesome post Evil...finally some new bits of Dr. Norman Bergrun.

My bet was that Mel Fabregas would get the first interview but Camelot....Cassidy?

Jeeez

:o
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 am » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:PROJECT CAMELOT : NORMAN BERGRUN : RINGMAKERS OF SATURN INTERVIEW

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Jun 29, 2012 by jagbodhi

In June of 2012 on the way to the Sacramento UFO Conference, we had the good fortune to interview Norman Bergrun the 91 year old author of "Ringmakers of Saturn". Norman is a scientist/engineer who worked in an above top secret capacity (his level of clearance, way above the President) for Lockheed. Prior to that he was at NACA a precursor to NASA.

Upon leaving Lockheed, he wrote "Ringmakers of Saturn" about the enormous craft spotted in the rings of Saturn and became something of an outcast in the scientific community. This interview covers his views on time travel, the nature of the vehicles that he says are creating the rings and much more... His conclusion is that the Ringmakers of Saturn are now creating rings around other planets and they are on their way here....

Groundbreaking and a real wake-up call for the mainstream scientific community not to mention the World.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot
June 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmgZymhJL8

....i was hoping for another doozie of an interview.... :sleep:

....the guy didn't say sh*t......Image

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 2:33 pm » by -Marduk-

Im shocked how bad Kerry was prepared for this presentation...she even havent read the book. :bang;
You can clearly see Norms eyes bulked out in total wonder over her pathetic statement.

There were interesting parts edited out like in 1:04:15 when he started to tell his EMV exhaust theory etcetc.

And here´s a pearl of Kerrys host qualities that summs up the whole interview in a nut shell:
NORM:"There are 2 photos from Hubble released last year and they show..."
KERRY: "SO, these are from Cassini?"
NORM: "From Hubble."

It was frustrating to listen Kerry and see all the opportunities lost here, considering that this may very well be Dr. Bergrun's last interview! Thanks bitch :yell:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm » by Evildweeb

Between you guys and the pages & pages of similar comments on YT, I have put off even watching this in its entirety today.

Shame really.

Between KC's apparent lack of interview skills and this guy's not giving up anything (or being edited out), it almost sounds like a non-interview to me.

I grabbed a small sample of the YT comments....damn brutal......lol

lo 2 hr vid and NOTHING at all mentioned about the ring makers lol i want my 2hrs back

DISAPPOINTING this vid is on for almost 2 hours AND THERE IS NO INFO EXCHANGED AT ALL am not trying to be a dick but there was nothing mentioned at all NOTHING this could have been edited to about a 3min vid. its a shame cos the tittle looks good. If any1 is wathching this to gain info DONT bother honest all u will hear is plasma lines from a so called vehicle and that is all im devasted i usually like these interviews and now im down on 2 hours listen to a old man babbling no offence Norman

What's with the lame bowtie?!? It may actually upstage Kerry's terrible interview skills.

OMG, I can't believe I watched the whole interview and got almost nothing out of it. Rings around Saturn, Jupiter, and Uranus was the extent of it.

I'm at 21.45 and he's just bumbling along. Why didn't Kerry READ HIS BOOK ! The first thing you do if you're going to interview someone like this, He can't remember and she knows FA. I'm out of here.

40 mins in and he's said zero of interest.....

Getting answers out of this guy is as hard as getting answers from my wife when she comes home at 3:30 am.

Holy balls, this is groundbreaking? No focus, no sense, both of you stumbling around for 'scientific terminology' to try and sound legit, and last but not least, a nice new BIG donation section on your home page. Very disappointing for so called truth seekers.

I would hope someone steps up and gives Kerry a little talking to. She would do well to get an interview agenda together.

Oh well, maybe better luck next time.

:top:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm » by Electrobadgr

On my watch later list, can't wait...it seems like ages ago since i listened to a good project camelot interview :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm » by The57ironman

Electrobadgr wrote:On my watch later list, can't wait...it seems like ages ago since i listened to a good project camelot interview :)

.....and it may still be ages ago since you listened to a ''good'' project camelot interview...

seriously , badgr... i hate to say it .... but , it's a waste of 2 hours

:sleep:

:cheers:

ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 pm » by Electrobadgr

Awww, i'll take your word for it dude, will give it a look and post back with my thoughts. Hope im not waiing too long for a good 'un :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 3:41 pm » by Electrobadgr

No Bill Ryan??!! That explains it, that kerry chick needs to f**k off, she absolutely blows at interviewing...

Next