PROJECT CAMELOT! EXPOSED!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 am » by Megame23

I am sorry that I have to do this. I have followed Project Camelot for a while now, and seen much of their work.

I still wholly support the work of Bill Ryan and Project Avalon

Kerry Cassidy is no longer working for the interest of the people.

I have known for a while now that there exists a conspiracy behind the conspiracy. What I mean by that; is that there is something very wrong in the truth seeking world, lies and disinfo hide truths from us. And there was also this strange separation in one of my favorite truth telling organizations.

I was recently led to watch the Project Camelot interview with ex-freemason and Illuminati occultist Leo Zagami. (One of the last before the break up between Camelot and Avalon.) In this interview Zagami calls out many truth seekers as mistaken, or even disinfo agents. Cassidy has a hard time hearing this, and even grew angry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I had to know what was going on with this guy. He was calling out a number of people, and I was really wondering what was going on here. So I decided to Look into it.

I began my search with Zagami. (Who merits a debate of his own. I personally beleive the interview was legitimate, but then the Illuminati got to him afterwords. You should watch the video though and research him yourself.)

Yet I came across and found myself distracted by Bill's Statement regarding the Camelot/Avalon split.

From Bill Ryan
"Project Camelot was founded by myself and Kerry Cassidy in April 2006. The original site has now been archived – unchanged and in its entirety – as a library. For the library overview and index, please click here.

In addition, a general portal page (click here) gives one entry to several new sites, including Project Avalon and Kerry Cassidy’s new personal site, Project Camelot Productions.

For the original, extensive, Camelot site, featuring free access to over 200 hours of comprehensive video and audio interview material, click here.

For the Camelot YouTube channel, featuring over 100 full-length videos, click here.
I will write more in due course about the chain of events – not yet reported in one place – which led to the separation of the two sites and the decision to archive Camelot as a library.

Of course, Camelot was taken down. That decision was made certainly by the end of summer 2009 – after our video conversations with Pete Peterson and Steven Greer, our stand on the vaccinations issue, and Henry Deacon’s three public appearances culminating in his statement on stage at the Barcelona Exopolitics Congress that he had visited the Mars base.

Not only that, but we significantly angered the Church of Scientology with our Dane Tops interview exposé. And back in 2008, we had irritated the Illuminati after our interview with Leo Zagami and our contact with the Norwegian Politician (Khaqan Khan).

Then in October 2008 we met Jake Simpson. The evening I spent with him in which we encountered the highly-classified Anunnaki-sourced AI surveillance system is documented on our Jake Simpson report. We were both affected, but brushed it off. Nevertheless, we may then have attracted the attention of some powerful off-planet adversaries.

The effect of all this was the accumulation of anything between three and seven powerful groups of enemies – and Camelot’s fate was probably sealed. There’s quite a bit more to say about all of this, but the above may at least start to answer some questions that many have understandably been asking.

Our work, of course, continues – and the opportunity is that the two sites which now replace one, in addition to the archived library, will do even more to spread important information that people need to hear and understand, while permitting both Kerry and myself to focus on aspects of our mission that strongly resonate with each of us.

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2010 ... t-camelot/
(If he said it is why they split they could be important videos to watch.)

I had to know more, so I dug deeper. I found this article.

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/03/came ... truth.html

The article contains a series of exchanges between Kerry and Bill, that explains the true reason for the divide of Project Camelot. I had to go and fine the originals on the Project Avalon forums. Here we go...

First Bill's text from moderator chat. Karen is a forum moderator at Project Avalon forums.

[02:16] <Bill> Hello, all - this is Bill Ryan here.
<Bill> never been on this chatroom before!
<Bill> She's changed all the passwords. I've asked the forum hosts to let us all have access immediately.
<Bill> To close a forum because of a free speech dispute is a concept that Orwell would have been proud of
<+Karen> yes, this is Bill Ryan
<+Karen> that is exactly what he said in mod chat

<+Karen> And that changing passwords - yes that's a Kerry trait too.
<Bill> There's a very serious situation here. Kerry fires from the hip sometimes without doing her data-checking. She thought that I had asked for the Abraxasinas thread to be closed as a moderator or founder. If we had access now, you'd see that I had been very careful to offer my opinion as a MEMBER - not as a mod or founder - to close the thread
<Bill> It was a personal opinion. Not a dictate.
<Bill> So all was in order. The mods closed the thread - which they had been debating anyway - and I was careful that they should make their own decision.
<Bill> That was not correct. It was my carefully stated personal opinion. I was not wearing a mod's or founder's hat.
<Bill> I was offering an opinion and posted as a member. I stand by that. The mods needed to make their own call. It was not a complex situation.
<Bill> Kerry thought that I'd ordered the thread to be closed. I don't know how she got that impression as what I wrote was really clear. I made it clear because I was aware of the possibility of misinterpretation.
<Bill> But Kerry closing the forum came energetically on the back of the problem she had with the Heather material. That lies behind all of this.
<Bill> I had asked Ben Murphy to be banned as a hoaxer. That's what I DID do. Kerry was outraged at that. I apologized later because I don't think we can prove that he was a hoaxer.
<Bill> And behind all of THAT lie disagreements about how we check and filter the provenance of information, including who we should and should not trust when they come to Camelot with information. THAT's the core.

<Bill> But whether the thread was closed or not is irrelevant. Threads are closed all the time. That's part of the judgment calls mods make every day.
<Bill> The real issues here are about control. That's the generic underlying issue.
<Bill> Kerry will not open the forum anytime soon - I know that. We're setting up a new server and she's going to be locked out so this can never happen again.
<Bill> It's possible the web hosts might give me or RIchard/Gareth the passwords. But they might not, as they may defer to the person who pays them (Kerry). That means the forum would be closed for two or three days until we can transfer the data to another host. Then we reopen with precautions taken that this can never happen again.
<Bill> Kerry is in full destruct mode at the moment. She deleted the Anglo-Saxon Mission video without my knowledge or consent. She did that TWICE - once before it was published.
<Bill> Because Camelot has been infiltrated. Read my 27 Feb Camelot update. Take a look. All the info is there.
<Bill> You think I'd delete my own video when it had received 25,000 views in 36 hours and was all set to go viral?
<Bill> Look at the 27 Feb update. Read carefully. The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns. He works for Australian intelligence. He's got in very close with Kerry and David WIlcock.
<Bill> He wanted to sack all the volunteers, move Camelot to a central office in Australia, make Kerry a star, have only paid staff, and have him as the co-coordinator. Kerry wanted to do it. I said no way, not ever.
<Bill> You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Camelot is being taken down.

<Bill> 27 Feb update on Camelot. On the blog. Read it carefully.
<Bill> The problems are huge.
<Bill> Of course... it's a classic intel ploy, straight out of the book.
<Bill> It's SO obvious.
<Bill> Re Camelot being taken down, I'm going to quit fairly soon and will re-establish Avalon as Camelot 2.
<Bill> I have drafted major statement called BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON PROJECT CAMELOT. I think we're at the stage now where PR and careful political statements won't heal anything - the only thing that works is the truth.
<Bill> No... the only way the forum will be re-opened is either if the hosts will reveal the new passwords, or if we can move everything to a new server. That's under way but will take several days.

<Bill> The entire thing is a sting operation against Camelot. Everything started back in the summer when we were attacked in multiple ways (Rense, Eagles Disobey, etc). Soon after that we were infiltrated by John Burns. Kerry bought his story and so did David WIlcock. He's an agent. I have audio recordings and 100% proof. Kerry will not hear it.
<Bill>David WIlcock has been trying to help... he's a good guy. But he has bought the John Burns story. I tried to warn him

<Bill> If you think that was a fear mongering video, you can't have watched it to the end
<Bill> You think I badmouth Kerry? Read the Camelot blog. I've done nothing but praise + honor her publicly - on the forum, too. But here we have someone who shut down the forum and deleted a video and has been taken in by an Australian agent whose Facebook profile shows they are friends of Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton, and they support the Likud party. Go figure.07:28[02:55] <Bill> Enough already. I'm not going to put up with this anymore. If you care for Camelot, realize that it's being taken down.
<Bill> Do your own analysis. Look at all the facts. Read everything we're written.

<Bill> I have to go - will be back later
<Bill> Would be helpful if people registered her with their Avalon names
<Bill> Thanks, Guys

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20496

Now that was just his side of the chat room, he took some copy paste from the blog below, and was chatting with people so that's why parts my seem jumbled.

Rather alarming... OK so lets check out the February 27 update on the Project Camelot blog... oh it isn't there... hmmm that's odd. I searched and searched but could not find the original, and I believe the copy on the blog site is the only one existing, the source link they had is dead as well.
_______

The problems are huge.

Of course... it's a classic intel ploy, straight out of the book.

It's SO obvious.

Re Camelot being taken down, I'm going to quit fairly soon and will re-establish Avalon as Camelot 2.0.

I have an drafted major statement called BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON PROJECT CAMELOT. I think we're at the stage now where PR and careful political statements won't heal anything - the only thing that works is the truth.

No... the only way the forum will be re-opened is either if the hosts will reveal the new passwords, or if we can move everything to a new server. That's under way but will take several days.

The entire thing is a sting operation against Camelot. everything started back in the summer when we were attacked in multiple ways (Rense, Eagles Disobey, etc). Soon after that we were infiltrated by John Burns. Kerry bought his story and so did David WIlcock. He's an agent. I have audio recordings and 100% proof. Kerry will not hear it.

David WIlcock has been trying to help... he's a good guy. But he has bought the John Burns story. I tried to warn him..

If you think that was a fear mongering video, you can't have watched it to the end

You think I badmouth Kerry? Read the Camelot blog. I've done nothing but praise + honor her publicly - on the forum, too. But here we have someone who shut down the forum and deleted a video and has been taken in by an Australian agent whose Facebook profile shows they are friends of Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton, and they support the Likud party. Go figure.

Enough already. I'm not going to put up with this any more. If you care for Camelot, realize that it's being taken down.

Do your own analysis. Look at all the facts. Read everything we're written.

I have to go - will be back later

Thanks, Guys -

_____

His mod chat proves the existence of that blog, seeing as he quoted from it.

So... Where we so far... Kerry closed down the forum and website because Bill thought Ben Murphy was a hoaxer, and had the opinion that he shouldn't be there. She has also removed his Anglo-Saxon mission video twice Also Bill came out saying that this John Burns is an Australian intelligence agent, and that he was trying to infiltrate their organization. here

Here is Kerry's interview with Ben. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6yvbzzzhI

And here is Kerry's Response to Bill and the Avalon Forum.

_____

Hi all,

For those who are not aware, Project Avalon was taken off-line for the past few hours due to a dispute between Bill Ryan and myself in regard to the removal (closing) of the Thuban thread. I closed down the Forum to prevent further destruction of this thread and to ascertain from Bill, why it had been closed. I later learned that he had not actually closed it himself but wrote a message advising the Mod team that it should be closed. As a result it was closed. I have not seen this message. I advised Bill that I temporarily shut down the forum for a few hours and wanted to discuss this and other things that he has been doing that are in violation of copyright law as well as slander of a certain individual. I wanted to prevent any further violations of this nature, due to the fact that his actions threaten me, my status as a youtube director, Project Avalon and Project Camelot as his actions leave us open for lawsuits.

For some reason Bill chooses to ignore this and continues to make disparaging remarks about Jack Burns who accompanied me recently on my trip to Europe and in the U.S. conducting Camelot interviews. Bill was of course invited to come along declined as he wished to remain in Switzerland and did not want to go along with me or with Jack. As I mentioned on Camelot, my plan is for Jack Burns to work with me via my new site Project Camelot Productions to create Camelot conferences worldwide, once an investor has been found.

It will be of special interest to all that Bob Dean has embraced Jack Burns as a brother and we spent many wonderful hours chatting about many subjects while in Laughlin. Bob and Jack share a background in the military. I will be releasing an upcoming interview with Bob in which he substantiates further witness testimony from several of our whistle blowers.

It is important that people recognize that with over a million visitors a month and a pending TV show in the works Project Camelot is vulnerable to become a target of the PTB (powers-that-be) at any time. It is with this in mind that all must realize that using a very famous song such as the Beatles IMAGINE on a Camelot video would be unacceptable... without first obtaining the copyright license. This is common knowledge in Hollywood as well as in media circles worldwide.

I have now relinquished control of the projectavalon.net domain name. I wish to state here that I do not agree with the editorial stance of this forum and do not agree with the removal of the Thuban thread. This site is now completely under Bill Ryan's control.

I am working to establish an overall portal page where links to all our respective sites will be including a link to Project Camelot.

Best wishes,

Kerry

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20502

Kerry shows that she is more concerned about herself then she is that she might be spreading the words of a hoaxer. (Yet her concerns of slander are bull shit. To be convicted of slander, one must prove that the person lied. So he would have to PROVE he wasn't a hoaxer. And that just wasn't something to worry about.)

So now Kerry shrugs off Bill, who is saying that she is working with an intelligence agent, and states that Bob Dean is also working with Burns, and that she is now done with Bill.

:cry:

So It appears that Kerry is now choosing to ignore the best stories, and instead follow the best money. The differences between Camelot and Avalon are already becoming very clear.

To understand more we have to watch the Anglo-Saxon mission video that Bill Ryan released, and Cassidy deleted.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video has these main points, (taken from project Avalon.)
http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/anglo_ ... on_en.html

There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

It seems that Bill is pursuing the Illuminati, and exposing their evil plans. Based on the other videos he has posted so far on Avalon, it seems this will be a recurring theme.

Now lets take a look at the work of Kerry since the split.

Hmm the only one that seems to be talking much about the NWO at all is, Aaron McCollum, the human dolphin super soldier. Seems like a good source of info, Kerry glad you pursued this one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Any one else have anything on the NWO at the new Project Camelot? No? Damn...

Now I am not saying everything that is going to come from Project Camelot now is pure BS. But you had better be damn careful when you listen to it. Because the Illuminati are helping Kerry pick who to interview now. Her greed has overtaken her, and she has fallen into the darkness.

Be wary of Cassidy, and those she stands with!!!

Follow the work of Bill Ryan. Follow the work of those who are still seeking truth, and the solution to the Illuminati! Remember that if someone knows about the NWO, and chooses to do nothing about it in their massive truth spreading campaign, they are full of it.
A given person may not have all the answers, but as long as they admit that, and they are fighting the good fight, they can still help us.

The chasm between truth seekers is put into a narrative for us from this divide seen in Project Camelot. You must choose what side you are on.

Will you stand and fight the New World Order? Or will you waist your time ignoring the threat that stands before humanity?

Will you Stand on the side of good? Or will you fall into the temptation greed and sloth.

Many have warned of New Age distractions, we will have time to find the truth about our history and the workings of this world once the Illuminati are stopped. Until then there is NOTHING of greater importance.

Project Camelot EXPOSED
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 am » by Cornbread714

Nice to see you attacking another site for a change. :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 am » by Megame23

Hope you actually read it. It's not like it makes me happy that one my favorite truth seeking sites has fallen.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 am » by Newearthman

Give Kerry some creddit she will chose the right path in the end :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 am » by Megame23

newearthman wrote:Give Kerry some creddit she will chose the right path in the end :flop:

I agree there IS still hope for her, but shes not with us right now.

I think that is why Bill hasn't done this... She has been his friend for so long, it must be hard for him...

But people need to know. She is not to be trusted anymore.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 am » by Cornbread714

megame23 wrote:
newearthman wrote:Give Kerry some creddit she will chose the right path in the end :flop:

I agree there IS still hope for her, but shes not with us right now.

I think that is why Bill hasn't done this... She has been his friend for so long, it must be hard for him...

But people need to know. She is not to be trusted anymore.

I always thought she had nice cleavage.

Hey, I'm just trying to help out here....

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 am » by Megame23

I always knew there was something wrong with the smile though...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 am » by Cornbread714

megame23 wrote:I always knew there was something wrong with the smile though...

:D

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 am » by Boundlessearth

:love: we know want you want with your cornbread now don't we cornbread? U know it's love if you can sop it up with a biscuit.
:arrow: No but seriously, I watched them vids from when they came out and she is always bugging with her off track questions, no direction.. Not to mention the comments always dogging her, I was surprised Bill didn't do this after the first couple interviews. Bill needs a young lassie, some real eye candy with brains to boot, let's spice up this movement, if u know what I mean :hugging:
Shall we again? We shall again!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 am » by Boondox681

good research.
fuck Kerry Cassidy.fake ass bitch since day 1
as for wilcock..a charlatan and a weasel.also since day 1
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next