Project Camelot interviews Aaron McCollum

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:19 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

pindz wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:..

dont ever please say my name 10 times when you have no fucking proof you just hate the guy , for now shut up.

thats what I thought... :wink:
ok best a luck to yah..

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm » by lainn

i see what your seeing Rabbit....there are elements about his demenor that are suspect....but intresting what he brings up......why did such an international collective of warships consentrate on little pirates of those waters.....one or two of those warships could have done just fine.....

a peoples person video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm » by Lowsix

Im going to chime in and say that i have to 100% agree with Rabbit,
and credit a mom's take on spotting a lying youngster.

PA gets taken for rides all the time because they want to believe all this crap so badly.
can't blame them..really.

But im again going to say that i totally understand how a mother looks at the world through her experience with her own children, and can easily relate it to watching a young guy like this to spot signs of untruthfulness.

I saw the same exact things, but didnt relate it through a parents observation.
Mine came from a simple study of people and their behaviors when attempting to convince.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm » by Kris75

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0rP6sTaGgk&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0rP6sTaGgk&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

he's admitted that most of his info comes from the NET stuff you can read openly and publicly..
thats the first clue...

you can read a lot off of someone by their eyes and body movement

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm » by Pindz

dirttyrabbit wrote:you can read a lot off of someone by their eyes and body movement

this guy has CLEARLY BEEN IN MK ULTRA BRAINWASH program, THATS CLEAR, YOU CANT READ HIS MIND if HIS BRAIN DOESNT WORK PROPERLY..

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 pm » by Plasticxgangsta

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
is it just me or does this bloke look a bit too much like a grey? :alien: ? is that salty water he`s drinking? like M.I.B to stop him from changing :lol: stargate in yemen, i suppose thats a good thing tho cos thats where the taliban are reported to have migrated to so with a bit of luck they`ll fuck off to 6M0Z3X5K/22H :lol: Super soldier, he looks like he couldnt blow a fucking birthday candle out unless he just talked bullshit at it :badair: haha he definatly looks a bit :shock:

:shooting: :hugging: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :peep: :ohno:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 pm » by Bladerunner

Interesting parental observations aside, I just got to add that I found the Dolphin reference trainng/link fascinating in this interview, I shall look up more on the net since the closest I get to a sea mammal are the local seals.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm » by Hayden

Excellent post! Think I'll start doing the research . I think his shifty ness might be nervousness, rather than an indication of deceipt. One thing that springs :cheers: to mind is if the PBT wanted to get rid of him, as he said, then if I remember correctly theres a self destruct componant to the programing. He said he'd been 'activated' as recently as two months ago ,so why not get him to self destruct? Look forward to the next interview. By the way, would the massed war ships be visible on google earth?

PreviousNext