Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean The Coming of Nibiru

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 11:30 pm » by Ghost32

awesome post very nice thanks for taking the time to post this interviews. :alien:

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 11:38 pm » by Mep630

Awesome videos, makes Zachary Stichens work a lot more credible. And knowing this guy has a big military background, lets us all know that this is for real.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri May 15, 2009 12:13 am » by Mep630

slushpup wrote:I don't have the time to down and upload this today so I will post it here. Enjoy.

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru

Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean: The Coming of Nibiru Phoenix, Arizona, September 2008 http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again. When we asked Bob what he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider. True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable. To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at support@projectcamelot.org

Wow Slush just gained about 10,000 respect points, this is truly an amazing find! Thanks again for sharing!!!
:clapper: :hugging: :clapper:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri May 15, 2009 2:34 am » by Ph0enix

truth IZ stranger than fiction...

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 15, 2009 3:57 am » by Cornbread714

It's hard not to like Bob Dean. I think he's half right about half the time, and that's more than I can say for a lot of people in his "field".
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)