PROJECT CAMELOT: MARSHALL VIAN SUMMERS

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:53 pm » by Phoenix rising

This is a fascinating discussion that took place in front of a live audience in Estes Park, Colorado in late September. We cover sovereignty of Planet Earth and the real exopolitics of interaction with the Galactic community of races currently visiting us. The footage is excellent for the most part due to the expert help we had with the filming.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:00 pm » by Dukettt

How come none of these contactees never ever have a mobile phone so they could take pic of these cosmic visitors? Maybe even sound (this clip has a bad sound recording btw) and video? Yes, i know, mind control and stuff trough elecrtonic devices and all, but how about a normal camera?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:06 pm » by Phoenix rising

Dukettt wrote:How come none of these contactees never ever have a mobile phone so they could take pic of these cosmic visitors? Maybe even sound (this clip has a bad sound recording btw) and video? Yes, i know, mind control and stuff trough elecrtonic devices and all, but how about a normal camera?

I don't know, maybe they knowingly don't want to be recorded, i agree with you the Camelot interviews don't always have the best sound quality and even video quality for that matter, their most certainly not good tech heads

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm » by Dukettt

Phoenix rising wrote:
Dukettt wrote:How come none of these contactees never ever have a mobile phone so they could take pic of these cosmic visitors? Maybe even sound (this clip has a bad sound recording btw) and video? Yes, i know, mind control and stuff trough elecrtonic devices and all, but how about a normal camera?

I don't know, maybe they knowingly don't want to be recorded, i agree with you the Camelot interviews don't always have the best sound quality and even video quality for that matter, their most certainly not good tech heads

They must not have internet then. ( Aliens, not camelot). Yes it is hard to get TWO microphones at this economical climate.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:20 pm » by Phoenix rising

Their certainly not gona win a media tech award any time soon, they do good work though