PROJECT CAMELOT:MICHAEL TELLINGER - ADAM'S CALENDAR DOCUMENT

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 03, 2011 12:31 pm » by Kris75

kingz wrote::pray: CHRIIIISSSSsss.. :banana: :o :shock: :love: :obsessed: ..AWSOME.. :obsessed: :twisted: :obsessed: :love: :dancing:

FOR THOSE WHO WANT MORE INFORMATION ON THIS, I BET YOU WANNA SEE THIS THREAD:!

the-ancient-ruins-of-south-africa-adamscalendar-mystery-t20031.html
(some pictures are gone.. unfortuanetly)

:love: :banana: :sunny: :cheers:

:banana: :sunny: :banana: :flop: kingz my dear friend i am so glad to see you back here on dtv !! :D :oops: i am sorry i forgot to post a link to your awesome adams calendar thread !! i hope i will see you soon post again some great posts my brother ! :hugging: :sunny: :cheers: :D :banana:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 am » by The57ironman

gotta be bumped......

....the aerial helicopter flight over these monuments is entirely new footage (as far as i know)......and is worth seeing .....to those of you who haven't....the aerial shots start @ 54:00 thru 57:00.......
great post kris........
..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm » by Kris75

the57ironman wrote:gotta be bumped......

....the aerial helicopter flight over these monuments is entirely new footage (as far as i know)......and is worth seeing .....to those of you who haven't....the aerial shots start @ 54:00 thru 57:00.......
great post kris........

:flop:Glad you like it and thx for the bump my friend ! heres one more video with aerial view ! enjoy ! :D

Aerial View Of Possible Annunaki Stone Circles With Michael Tellinger

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :look: :cheers: :peep:
Last edited by Kris75 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm » by The57ironman

kris75 wrote:
Aerial View Of Possible Annunaki Stone Circles With Michael Tellinger

Upload to Disclose.tv

(......... :o ......who said livestock pens.....?)

:cheers:
..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm » by Liabilityzero

As a South African resident in Scotland it was fantastic for me to see, thanks so much for an awesome post.
I'm going home for a visit in January, will make a mission to see those areas for sure!!!
“Notions of Good and Evil depend entirely on social context. It is not that people are good or bad, they are raised in an aberrant or twisted environment.”

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:09 pm » by Kris75

liabilityzero wrote:As a South African resident in Scotland it was fantastic for me to see, thanks so much for an awesome post.
I'm going home for a visit in January, will make a mission to see those areas for sure!!!

:hiho: :flop: cool ! when you visit those areas in january could you please take some nice pics and post them here on dtv ?

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm » by Liabilityzero

kris75 wrote:
liabilityzero wrote:As a South African resident in Scotland it was fantastic for me to see, thanks so much for an awesome post.

:hiho: :flop: cool ! when you visit those areas in january could you please take some nice pics and post them here on dtv ?

Absolutely will do that, I'm still a bit 'shaken' after seeing the sites in that video (it's not normal for me)...I feel drawn to investigation. :look:
“Notions of Good and Evil depend entirely on social context. It is not that people are good or bad, they are raised in an aberrant or twisted environment.”

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 pm » by Kris75

liabilityzero wrote:
kris75 wrote:

Absolutely will do that, I'm still a bit 'shaken' after seeing the sites in that video (it's not normal for me)...I feel drawn to investigation. :look:

:flop: :D my best wishes to you and your investigation ! :cheers:

Previous