Promoting Death

DEATH or LIFE to survive

patience is the key, i have faith overpopulation will resolve itself naturally
22%
there will be no change without enforced depopulation
No votes
after 21 dec 2012 there will be no population to worry about
No votes
after 21 dec (or more graduately) a shift will make people more conscious and this will solve overpopulation with inspiration from the other dimension
56%
I don't think/care about overpopulation
22%

Total votes : 9
Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am » by Poooooot

Tuor10 wrote:Psychopathic tendencies come to mind.

Conscience would dictate that promoting death is not the normal course one would follow; thus such proponents must be devoid of empathy, which is a clear sign of a psychopathic nature. Of course, such proponents would argue that their argument is being argued for purely objective and practical reasons.
Over-population is myth when you consider that the vast majority of the planet is still devoid of human inhabitants'. It is the global network of malefactors that ensure that a proportion of mankind are left to stave.

Agreed wholeheartedly :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Conscience would dictate that promoting death is not the normal course one would follow; thus such proponents must be devoid of empathy, which is a clear sign of a psychopathic nature. Of course, such proponents would argue that their argument is being argued for purely objective and practical reasons.
Over-population is myth when you consider that the vast majority of the planet is still devoid of human inhabitants'. It is the global network of malefactors that ensure that a proportion of mankind are left to stave.

Well said mate...I fear that somewhere on Dtv we have a new svengali operating

I think you're right mate.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:28 am » by The57ironman

Tuor10 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Well said mate...I fear that somewhere on Dtv we have a new svengali operating

I think you're right mate.

...really..?
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 am » by Tuor10

Poooooot wrote:

Agreed wholeheartedly :flop:

I couldn't listen to all the video. After 30 seconds I felt utter revulsion at what I was hearing.

It is sad to think that we have people on this site that might share similar views.

All life is precious. Well, most of it... :mrgreen:
Last edited by Tuor10 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:33 am » by Tuor10

The57ironman wrote:
...really..?

There's always those who just want to fuck with others. That is all I am going to say on the matter.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
...really..?

There's always those who just want to fuck with others. That is all I am going to say on the matter.

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:37 am » by Richc

Well lets start with all the religious people.

Since they all believe in God and life after death then they shouldn't have a problem with dieing first...

That should clear quite a bit a real estate...

Just saying... :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 am » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
dlslith wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:So what do you think of the current world state and its population?

Do you agree with Bill Maher, that we need to promote death?

Or will there be other things happening solving our world problems. Too cut it short.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have a feeling we don't need massive destruction and enforced death to get out of this survival state and transcend the current 'unconsciousness'. But i wonder what the general opinion is on DTV :think:

DEATH or LIFE for change?

Question is.....Do you promote it? Your transcendental jabber jabber means jack shit. Have you lived it? nada. Fact! You have barely moved off your mothers teat and you're spewing this shit. you know nuthin. You're an abuser of peoples emotions. So your New way of thinkin has hit a wall. Sorry NEM, she's a fake. Can someone put up a pic of a piece of shit?

Slith, Its the most emotionally charged post I have personally seen you make :o
But I do understand your comments completely :flop:

Sorry mon ami. Not me. I Dont like her or her agenda

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am » by Edgar 2.0

I don't think that was a serious interview. It's merely a bad attempt of a bad joke.

Still, it was a bad attempt of a bad joke, and i don't find it funny at all.

He'll have to live with it, as well as SC.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:52 am » by Kaarmaa

30 secondes...now that's some Premature ejaculation.
Not one of you get's it that Bill Maher is cynic and ironic?
He doesn't want mass depopulation...he wants people to have the right to choose what they want to do with their lifes.
He's pro death penalty, so what, you don't choose random people to execute, most of them deserve it.
What's wrong with helping someone, who's completely disabled for example and who suffers, die peacefully? Especially if it's his own choice. And I'm quite sure that since there were women, there was abortion. This debate will go on for ever, so let every person choose what's best for them, with help of others or alone.

PreviousNext