Promoting Death

DEATH or LIFE to survive

patience is the key, i have faith overpopulation will resolve itself naturally
22%
there will be no change without enforced depopulation
No votes
after 21 dec 2012 there will be no population to worry about
No votes
after 21 dec (or more graduately) a shift will make people more conscious and this will solve overpopulation with inspiration from the other dimension
56%
I don't think/care about overpopulation
22%

Total votes : 9
Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 am » by Tuor10

Kaarmaa wrote:30 secondes...now that's some Premature ejaculation.
Not one of you get's it that Bill Maher is cynic and ironic?
He doesn't want mass depopulation...he wants people to have the right to choose what they want to do with their lifes.
He's pro death penalty, so what, you don't choose random people to execute, most of them deserve it.
What's wrong with helping someone, who's completely disabled for example and who suffers, die peacefully? Especially if it's his own choice. And I'm quite sure that since there were women, there was abortion. This debate will go on for ever, so let every person choose what's best for them, with help of others or alone.

The guy is a cunt. I have heard him speak before; and I personally loathe the man. That Is my opinion. Like it or lump it.

BTW... I went for 5 minutes the other night.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am » by Kaarmaa

Good boy! :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 am » by Tuor10

Kaarmaa wrote:Good boy! :sunny:

Thanks.

:D

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am » by 99socks

First of all, overpopulation has little to nothing about what the interview was about.

Secondly, I don't agree with any of the answer choices. I believe that overpopulation will be taken care of with us kicking and screaming. When we are all so poor no one can get medical care, infant death rates will go up, epidemics of water-borne pathogens will go up, etc. Heck, in two generations alone, the Chinese one-child policy on 1/4 of earth's population will help balance higher birthrates elsewhere. We'll have a few wars, there are famines here or there, and as always, politics and economics will get in the way of us being humane to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if in 20-30 years that antibiotics will become illegal around the entire globe because of the threat of so many super-bugs... Then, "nature" will take over and take back the weak.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 am » by The57ironman

....overpopulate...?

.......there's nothing ''we'' can do about it....

.........and the global elite are the ''only'' ones who can do something about it..

....be sure to get vaccinated , now , ya' hear..?

....and then there's this.... :mrcool:

:peep:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 am » by Baboogdi

Promoting death is an asinine concept I'd expect from Maher. He's a tool of the globalists and he's not smart enough to know it.
We don't need to promote death. We need to see that the planet's resources are used to their highest benefit to strengthen the societies of the world rather than harvest them for profit and control. Once we learn to take care of each other we can then figure out how we will take care of those that are out to destroy the planet.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:48 am » by Seriouscitizen

dlslith wrote:Question is.....Do you promote it? Your transcendental jabber jabber means jack shit. Have you lived it? nada. Fact! You have barely moved off your mothers teat and you're spewing this shit. you know nuthin. You're an abuser of peoples emotions. So your New way of thinkin has hit a wall. Sorry NEM, she's a fake. Can someone put up a pic of a piece of shit?

Well since you know my whole life story :bang; you might as well be capable of knowing ALL of my viewpoints too right? ???

Previous