Promoting Death

DEATH or LIFE to survive

patience is the key, i have faith overpopulation will resolve itself naturally
22%
there will be no change without enforced depopulation
No votes
after 21 dec 2012 there will be no population to worry about
No votes
after 21 dec (or more graduately) a shift will make people more conscious and this will solve overpopulation with inspiration from the other dimension
56%
I don't think/care about overpopulation
22%

Total votes : 9
Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 pm » by Seriouscitizen

So what do you think of the current world state and its population?

Do you agree with Bill Maher, that we need to promote death?

Or will there be other things happening solving our world problems. Too cut it short.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have a feeling we don't need massive destruction and enforced death to get out of this survival state and transcend the current 'unconsciousness'. But i wonder what the general opinion is on DTV :think:

DEATH or LIFE for change?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm » by Tuor10

Maybe Bill can start with topping himself.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 pm » by Opalserpent

Someone else had this idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4) was the name used after World War II[1] for Nazi Germany's "Euthanasia programme" during which physicians killed thousands of people who were "judged incurably sick, by critical medical examination".[2] The programme officially ran from September 1939[3][4] until August 1941, but it continued unofficially[5] until the end of the Nazi regime in 1945.[6]

During the official stage of Action T4, 70,273 people were killed,[7] but the Nuremberg Trials found evidence that German and Austrian physicians continued the murder of patients after October 1941 and that about 275,000 people were killed under T4.[8] More recent research based on files recovered after 1990 gives a figure of at least 200,000 physically or mentally handicapped people killed by medication, starvation, or in the gas chambers between 1939 and 1945.[9]

The name T4 was an abbreviation of "Tiergartenstraße 4", the address of a villa in the Berlin borough of Tiergarten which was the headquarters of the Gemeinnützige Stiftung für Heil- und Anstaltspflege, bearing the euphemistic name literally translating into English as Charitable Foundation for Curative and Institutional Care.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Lets ask Sir Francis Galton, Oh hang on he is dead...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am » by Kaarmaa

Opalserpent wrote:Someone else had this idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4) was the name used after World War II[1] for Nazi Germany's "Euthanasia programme" during which physicians killed thousands of people who were "judged incurably sick, by critical medical examination".[2] The programme officially ran from September 1939[3][4] until August 1941, but it continued unofficially[5] until the end of the Nazi regime in 1945.[6]

During the official stage of Action T4, 70,273 people were killed,[7] but the Nuremberg Trials found evidence that German and Austrian physicians continued the murder of patients after October 1941 and that about 275,000 people were killed under T4.[8] More recent research based on files recovered after 1990 gives a figure of at least 200,000 physically or mentally handicapped people killed by medication, starvation, or in the gas chambers between 1939 and 1945.[9]

The name T4 was an abbreviation of "Tiergartenstraße 4", the address of a villa in the Berlin borough of Tiergarten which was the headquarters of the Gemeinnützige Stiftung für Heil- und Anstaltspflege, bearing the euphemistic name literally translating into English as Charitable Foundation for Curative and Institutional Care.

Your nazi stuff has nothing to do with his comments.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 am » by Slith

Seriouscitizen wrote:So what do you think of the current world state and its population?

Or will there be other things happening solving our world problems. Too cut it short.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have a feeling we don't need massive destruction and enforced death to get out of this survival state and transcend the current 'unconsciousness'. But i wonder what the general opinion is on DTV :think:

Question is.....Do you promote it? Your transcendental jabber jabber means jack shit. Have you lived it? nada. Fact! You have barely moved off your mothers teat and you're spewing this shit. you know nuthin. You're an abuser of peoples emotions. So your New way of thinkin has hit a wall. Sorry NEM, she's a fake. Can someone put up a pic of a piece of shit?

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:13 am » by The57ironman

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Lets ask Sir Francis Galton, Oh hang on he is dead...

...no kiddin'...

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

dlslith wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:So what do you think of the current world state and its population?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Question is.....Do you promote it? Your transcendental jabber jabber means jack shit. Have you lived it? nada. Fact! You have barely moved off your mothers teat and you're spewing this shit. you know nuthin. You're an abuser of peoples emotions. So your New way of thinkin has hit a wall. Sorry NEM, she's a fake. Can someone put up a pic of a piece of shit?

Slith, Its the most emotionally charged post I have personally seen you make :o
But I do understand your comments completely :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am » by Tuor10

Psychopathic tendencies come to mind.

Conscience would dictate that promoting death is not the normal course one would follow; thus such proponents must be devoid of empathy, which is a clear sign of a psychopathic nature. Of course, such proponents would argue that their argument is being argued for purely objective and practical reasons.
Over-population is a myth when you consider that the vast majority of the planet is still devoid of human inhabitants'. It is the global network of malefactors that ensure that a proportion of mankind are left to stave.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:Psychopathic tendencies come to mind.

Conscience would dictate that promoting death is not the normal course one would follow; thus such proponents must be devoid of empathy, which is a clear sign of a psychopathic nature. Of course, such proponents would argue that their argument is being argued for purely objective and practical reasons.
Over-population is myth when you consider that the vast majority of the planet is still devoid of human inhabitants'. It is the global network of malefactors that ensure that a proportion of mankind are left to stave.

Well said mate...I fear that somewhere on Dtv we have a new svengali operating

Next