Proof for the Bible ''The dead sea scrolls Dr.Patton Ph.D

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame


Dr. Patton is the staff Geologist for the Qumran Plateu excavation in Israel, the site that produced the Dead Sea Scrolls some 2,000 years ago. These scrolls, perhaps the most significant archeological discovery of all time, have changed the way we view the Bible. Many have been led to believe that the original text of the Bible has deteriorated over years of copying and recopying. The Dead Sea Schrolls provide a test of that hypothesis, allowing us to compare modern versions with recently discovered manuscripts written over 2,000 years ago. Dr. Patton will take you to the same scene of the original caves where the scrolls were discovered with one of the Bedouins who made the discovery. This is a fascinating story





Upload to Disclose.tv



Image

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Proof for the Bible???

In my opinion thats not really disputable

But what is very disputable, are the contents of the bible as a work a consisting of much in the way of historical fact :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 am » by mediasorcery


actually, many archaelogical digs have been discovered directly from the pages of the bible, even some graves of some of the profits/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza


mediasorcery wrote:actually, many archaelogical digs have been discovered directly from the pages of the bible, even some graves of some of the profits/


I thought the majority of the digs were initiated because of mention in the bible but not as a direct result of using the bible as a treasure map of ancient sites..

And of course there are many historical facts in the bible, but way more fiction.. :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 2:26 pm » by Cosmine


http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.co ... l-history/


So, Son...was your hebrew" quote" was a treath... or an excerpt of the thora...?


:cheers:
Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8


Upload to Disclose.tv




Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 3:12 pm » by mediasorcery


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:actually, many archaelogical digs have been discovered directly from the pages of the bible, even some graves of some of the profits/


I thought the majority of the digs were initiated because of mention in the bible but not as a direct result of using the bible as a treasure map of ancient sites..

And of course there are many historical facts in the bible, but way more fiction.. :flop:



of course youd know, you were there right? :alien51:

so if its mentioned in the bible,and it exists, and its found right about where it says it will be, thats not enuf fact for you, thats fiction is it? gilgamesh/nimrod is fiction, even tho they found his tomb not long ago, its just fiction right, haha/ok, sure,

and all those prophecies in revelation and other parts, the mark and the whore of babylon, blah blah blah, none of that makes any sense in the times we now live in, either, just fiction.

theres no nwo too i guess, thats just a conspiracy/ :think: :roll: i guess g bush senior /oblama/ kissinger all mentioned it just for a laugh. and the bible doesnt say anything about any of this either, its all fiction/ :lol:

wow you must ave been researching history/mythology/religion etc etc for a very long time to draw those sorts of conclusions, much longer than the 35 yrs ive been looking into to all this shit? :think: :lol: :flop:


i guess theres nothing to worry about then, go back to sleep :sleep: , its all just fiction/ok, i get you/

i might add, if you want to read a real work of faction, try the koran :rtft: , but just make sure u dont ridicule it, you might get uself killed :o , and if you join there club dont try to leave :scary: , that can get you killed too/ :arrow: :lol: :think: :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 10665
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 pm » by Boondox681


area 51 exists.i know that to be fact.
does that mean you would believe any story i have to tell about what goes on there?
the sad truth is the answer is yes
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 4:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


mediasorcery wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:actually, many archaelogical digs have been discovered directly from the pages of the bible, even some graves of some of the profits/


I thought the majority of the digs were initiated because of mention in the bible but not as a direct result of using the bible as a treasure map of ancient sites..

And of course there are many historical facts in the bible, but way more fiction.. :flop:



of course youd know, you were there right? :alien51:

so if its mentioned in the bible,and it exists, and its found right about where it says it will be, thats not enuf fact for you, thats fiction is it? gilgamesh/nimrod is fiction, even tho they found his tomb not long ago, its just fiction right, haha/ok, sure,

and all those prophecies in revelation and other parts, the mark and the whore of babylon, blah blah blah, none of that makes any sense in the times we now live in, either, just fiction.

theres no nwo too i guess, thats just a conspiracy/ :think: :roll: i guess g bush senior /oblama/ kissinger all mentioned it just for a laugh. and the bible doesnt say anything about any of this either, its all fiction/ :lol:

wow you must ave been researching history/mythology/religion etc etc for a very long time to draw those sorts of conclusions, much longer than the 35 yrs ive been looking into to all this shit? :think: :lol: :flop:


i guess theres nothing to worry about then, go back to sleep :sleep: , its all just fiction/ok, i get you/

i might add, if you want to read a real work of faction, try the koran :rtft: , but just make sure u dont ridicule it, you might get uself killed :o , and if you join there club dont try to leave :scary: , that can get you killed too/ :arrow: :lol: :think: :lol:



Im guessing you were there also, :bang; Have you read the Illiad or the Odyssey.. The koran is as much a work of fiction as the bible...Maybe its the Torah that you mean when you say there is some fact in the bible, after all is the old testament nothing more than the first five books of the Torah and forty six books of mythical padding out....35 years of looking into that ''SHIT'' ( your own words ) doesnt make you correct in your assumptions just a sheep who believes in the half decent fantasies written in a book by many many men, corrupted many many times for the sake of control of the masses... Sad really :ohno:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2331
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm » by Canubis


read the ET...n then phone home...
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 5:40 pm » by TorJohnson


Fatdogmendoza wrote:Im guessing you were there also, :bang; Have you read the Illiad or the Odyssey.. The koran is as much a work of fiction as the bible...Maybe its the Torah that you mean when you say there is some fact in the bible, after all is the old testament nothing more than the first five books of the Torah and forty six books of mythical padding out....35 years of looking into that ''SHIT'' ( your own words ) doesnt make you correct in your assumptions just a sheep who believes in the half decent fantasies written in a book by many many men, corrupted many many times for the sake of control of the masses... Sad really :ohno:


The Bible isn't fiction, rather, it is a series of fictionalized re-tellings of earlier, similar works. For instance, Noah, per say, never existed, but a guy more likely called Ziusudra did, as seen in the Epic of Gilamesh. Couple that with the 600 flood myths from around the world, and it becomes likely that a flood actually did occur, as spoken of in the Bible. Of course the details have been exaggerated (like the scale of the flood itself or the taking in of every animal on earth) but the core concept behind the story seems to be true.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html


Upload to Disclose.tv



Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook