Proof forgery basics

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am » by Edgarrothstein

A serious researcher must be willing to sacrifice his own time, money and/or mind in order to prove or dismiss a certain theory, no matter how crazy it may seem.

With such a premise in your mind, you may describe the rest of this story as a noble, but subsequently a futile attempt.

So...i wanted to prove myself a bizzare idea that the SATOR square and the Tangram puzzle have a certain connection.

It didn't work. It failed.

But it showed me something that i was aware of : how easy is to fabricate an evidence, that can be later used to weave a mystique story around it.

And that's kind of a story which, with enough of imagination and determination, builds a conspiracy websites, possibly a numerous lectures, and financial profit.

I took an SATOR square picture :

and a Tangram puzzle scheme :

The idea was that i put the Tangram over the SATOR square and see what will happen. I fired up Photoshop and layered the Tangram over the SATOR.

The result was this :

This looks like shit, of course. You get nothing.

Now what? Fuck, it doesn't work...FAIL! What the hell did i expect?!

But, then I told myself, let's take only the clear letter fields on the SATOR, and discard those fields which were damaged by the Tangram scheme lines.

And this gives you a bunch of these senseless letters:
Code: Select all
 ato
a e
te e
o
 o  s

Damn! Failed again.

Then, eager to prove myself something, i started to rotate the Tangram layer 90 degrees CW inside the SATOR square, and used the same logic to filter the dirty letter fields.

So i did it that for three more times, and the final (all four rotations) letter combination looked like this :

ato
a e
te e
o
 o  s

ato
a e o
   et
    a
r

s  o
    o
 e  et
  e  a
 ota

r
a   
te   
o e a
 ota

I mean, what the fuck that means. Nothing, of course.

But then i noticed the repeating triangular pattern of the letters A, T, O and E. In all of four rotations.

Then i quickly calculated all permutations of those four letters, which gave me a 24 words. Like this :

AETO
AEOT
ATEO
ATOE
AOET
AOTE
EATO
EAOT
ETAO
ETOA
EOAT
EOTA
TAEO
TAOE
TEAO
TEOA
TOAE
TOEA
OAET
OATE
OEAT
OETA
OTAE
OTEA

Now, the only word that makes sense here is ATEO.

Which is of course an ATHEIST.

What a coincidence!

You have a Templar's SATOR square which screams ATHEIST.

Can't you then tell, based on the evidences, that Knight Templars, once thought to be driven by Christ, are basically ATHEISTS?

Of course, you have an scientific proof.

And if you're smart enough you can really make a story of it.

Heh, now you know how Ickes, Joneses, Coopers, Stitchins of the world make their livings. :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 am » by Raphael

edgarrothstein wrote:

Can't you then tell, based on the evidences, that Knight Templars, once thought to be driven by Christ, are basically ATHEISTS?

No. :top:

Might have been easier to prove the Templars revered John the Baptist more than Jesus.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 am » by Edgarrothstein

raphael wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

No. :top:

Might have been easier to prove the Templars revered John the Baptist more than Jesus.

namaste

Piece of cake... :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.