Proof Life On Mars

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm » by Drextin

yoshy wrote:
drextin wrote:I'm with claw. I believe there are things on mars that are unexplained and might show signs of having been populated at one time.

The tunnel pic is one that has been floating around for a long time mainly on Hoagland's site.

I don't see it, I think its just wishful thinking. Just like all the rock formations people think are something they are not.

I'm actually a firm believer in the face on mars and all the other strange things in the cydonia region. I believe the second pic taken of the face was timed when the light was just right to make it appear benign.

I've seen the highest resolution there is of the tunnel pic and it still looks nothing like a tunnel or anything else for that matter. Never keep looking though you never know what they may slip up and let through..........just be careful not to let your imagination get the best of you.

well i can see it you must be blind not too

Or perhaps you just want to see it so bad it is all in your head.

There a plenty of real mysteries on mars don't waste your time on false leads......it hurts you and it makes anyone else who thinks there is something strange going with mars look like we are all a bunch of crazies.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm » by Crazynutsx

I understand what you mean by people wanting to belive so they do, rather then looking at the facts and all that

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am » by Loneqqwolf

clawspiracy wrote:@ loneqqwolf

Despite the pixelation, which we have to positively rule out before anyone can verify anything, I can see the structures you are seeing. However, it might be a great idea to abandon your conviction for a bit and find us a high resolution shot.

I don't think there is a person here among us that would not want to believe you. But we have to rule out what we want to see and see what is really there.

Give me a link.

Google Mars 4 50 56.73N 10 32 06.57W zoom and then rotate to face south.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 am » by Loneqqwolf

esoteric wrote:i'm sorry people, either i'm blind or theirs no shit to see on that photo.
oh no! now i see it! it are the arrows wich point out to us that their are rocks over there!
quick! run! hide! the rocks are out to get us!!!!

No comment I don't stoop that low. Have a nice day.

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am » by bugmenot

loneqqwolf welcome to the bitchfest that is disclose.tv

:yell: stay long enough you become immune.........and start to heal it's weird
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am » by E6722maj

i'm pretty convinced there are many interesting, artificially constructed things on mars (and other planets). they could be ancient, maybe there is current activity.. i lean toward the latter i think, and i love taking a close look at mars pics plus there's lots of scope for simulacra and tricks of the eye too, like my 'hitler and a martian' pic. of course it's not actually hitler, it's a bit of fun. only the martian is real...?? but i do think there's lots of cool stuff yet to be discovered on the red planet! :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 am » by Loneqqwolf

drextin wrote:I'm with claw. I believe there are things on mars that are unexplained and might show signs of having been populated at one time.

The tunnel pic is one that has been floating around for a long time mainly on Hoagland's site.

I don't see it, I think its just wishful thinking. Just like all the rock formations people think are something they are not.

I'm actually a firm believer in the face on mars and all the other strange things in the cydonia region. I believe the second pic taken of the face was timed when the light was just right to make it appear benign.

I've seen the highest resolution there is of the tunnel pic and it still looks nothing like a tunnel or anything else for that matter. Never keep looking though you never know what they may slip up and let through..........just be careful not to let your imagination get the best of you.

Thank you for your thoughts. The tunnel is not what interests me the most, it's the building like structures. Good every day tunnels can be found at area 51.

I'm not bragging but I have a keen eye for finding things, why I don't know and yes I have found and posted things that I thought was something only to be pointed out by someone to have a closer look, I have one such photo here at Disclose. If I am wrong I will admit it and move on. I have no problem with anyone finding and pointing them out.

No I will look and search until my eye's fail me.

I have contacted Mars Anomaly Research Society and have received a reply in regards to this photo and two others, more on this at a later date.

Again thank you for your kind words, some here can learn from you sir.

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 1:58 am » by Loneqqwolf

bugmenot wrote:loneqqwolf welcome to the bitchfest that is disclose.tv

:yell: stay long enough you become immune.........and start to heal it's weird

I was a member at OMF for a little over a year and I know how the Forums work, I actually thought things might be different here, but not so. I learned from the best, John Lear, Lux and all the other nut cases over there. This Forum is childs play. Want to get knocked down and kicked about, then hop on over and have a look. View my Threads my thoughts and my ideas and also view the people who tried to Knock me down. Yes I did however make some really nice friends there and I do miss them.

Some people just don't understand how hard we work to find what we hope will be something real, only to have our dreams and ideas stomped on by some uncaring slug with nothing better to do, than to cause distress to those of us who try so hard to believe.

Maybe Disclose Forums are not for me to share my ideas and beliefs with. Naw I like it here I enjoy a good old fashioned free for all. :banana: :dancing: :shooting: :cheers:

I'm here to stay, so lets get ready to rumble :nwo:

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 am » by bugmenot

good stick around plenty of slugs here

see what i mean :peep:

Writer

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 am » by Crawford2010

Volcanic Tube's off millions of years Ago.

:alien:

PreviousNext