Proof Life On Mars

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 3:15 am » by Loneqqwolf

bugmenot wrote:good stick around plenty of slugs here
:cheers:

see what i mean :peep:

Without humor, life would be quite dull. Thank you for sharing yours. :sunny:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 3:29 am » by Loneqqwolf

Everything needed all bundled up in one photo.

Photo of what appears to be a petrified turtle, or maybe some rocks that look like a turtle, wind on Mars can design just about anything like here on mother earth.

Location location location, for those that want to search for themselves and download and do all the things that they need to do to see if what I have shown is real, or heaven forbid I might have made up to fool these poor souls.

So ladies and gentlemen I give you Petrified Turtle On Mars location provided by NASA JPL ROVERS. Know what maybe one of those debunkers over at NASA made it up, anything is possiable you know. Or maybe I made it up and hacked into NASA and put it in. No arrows just landscape.

I just love these banana's. :banana:

Image[/img]

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 am » by Clawspiracy

This is what I was more interested in. So I cropped it and enhanced it just a tiny bit, to remove some of the artifacts. It does resemble ruined buildings of some sort, but without detail I have to say they also resemble stones. I'm on the fence on this one.

I will say this though, our very own sphinx on earth keeps getting covered by sand in our own lifetime, so it would be no surprise to discover that most of the dwellings left over are under the sand. If this is the case, there is a good chance that these are something. However, it does not prove there's life, but rather that there might have been life once. Makes sense, I think.

Further, one could postulate that perhaps life may have begun on Mars and ended up here. So in effect, we are all Martians.

I don't see the turtle however.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 am » by Hoonlo

Define "proof" ....................If I had a dollar for every time I have looked at these types of threads only to be sorely dissapointed...... :yell:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am » by Mikemess

There are like four other pixellated dark spots along the top of that "tunnel" thing that look exactly the same. Would you say that those are entrances too?

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 am » by Loneqqwolf

mikemess wrote:There are like four other pixellated dark spots along the top of that "tunnel" thing that look exactly the same. Would you say that those are entrances too?

No and in a way I'm a bit sorry I mentioned the tunnel as it takes away all that is meant to be seen in the photo.

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 am » by Loneqqwolf

hoonlo wrote:Define "proof" ....................If I had a dollar for every time I have looked at these types of threads only to be sorely dissapointed...... :yell:

Sorry to dissapoint you again, so what did you do with the two dollars :think:

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 am » by Loneqqwolf

clawspiracy wrote:Image

This is what I was more interested in. So I cropped it and enhanced it just a tiny bit, to remove some of the artifacts. It does resemble ruined buildings of some sort, but without detail I have to say they also resemble stones. I'm on the fence on this one.

I will say this though, our very own sphinx on earth keeps getting covered by sand in our own lifetime, so it would be no surprise to discover that most of the dwellings left over are under the sand. If this is the case, there is a good chance that these are something. However, it does not prove there's life, but rather that there might have been life once. Makes sense, I think.

Further, one could postulate that perhaps life may have begun on Mars and ended up here. So in effect, we are all Martians.

I don't see the turtle however.

Ok great idea I will start new Thread titled Proof That Life Existed On Mars Or Then Again Maybe Not and I will leave out the tunnel.

Also if your going to repost here at Disclose any of my photo finds I do expect to see a credit to or for me in either the photo or your comments. Thank you and have a nice day.
Last edited by Loneqqwolf on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 am » by Loneqqwolf

This is getting to be more fun than I thought it was going to be. Here is a rock that looks like a turtle for those with one eye or in need of glasses, yep ten thousand comedians out of work and then I pop up. :dancing: and look one of those arrow things also.

Image[/img]

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 am » by Drextin

There are some intriguing photos that do look like ruins here on earth. There are also formations that go against what we believe can be made naturally. Of course we barely understand how it works on earth much less on mars but still some do look artificial.

Eventually it will get out if there are artificial structures on mars. They can't keep it secret forever.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PreviousNext