Proof Life On Mars

Writer
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:49 am

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 am » by Arichkind


Wait a minute, Loneqqwolf -- I've looked at any number of your intriguing photos on Disclose.tv over this past year, at least -- don't understand why someone might think that you're new to the Disclose.tv site (I don't recall any videos produced by you, however). I have never underestimated the hard and excellent work that you have been performing via contributing to this site. Disclose.tv has a select group of really earnest and dedicated contributers. Thx.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 am » by Clawspiracy


Also if your going to repost here at Disclose any of my photo finds I do expect to see a credit to or for me in either the photo or your comments. Thank you and have a nice day.


I was just trying to help you, so I did all the work and uploaded it so I could post it. It wasn't done intentionally. I was just in a hurry. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Image
Photo of ruins or rocks? By loneqqwolf

:ohno:
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 am » by Loneqqwolf


drextin wrote:There are some intriguing photos that do look like ruins here on earth. There are also formations that go against what we believe can be made naturally. Of course we barely understand how it works on earth much less on mars but still some do look artificial.

Eventually it will get out if there are artificial structures on mars. They can't keep it secret forever.


You are a wise and honest man, thank you for being here.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 am » by Loneqqwolf


arichkind wrote:Wait a minute, Loneqqwolf -- I've looked at any number of your intriguing photos on Disclose.tv over this past year, at least -- don't understand why someone might think that you're new to the Disclose.tv site (I don't recall any videos produced by you, however). I have never underestimated the hard and excellent work that you have been performing via contributing to this site. Disclose.tv has a select group of really earnest and dedicated contributers. Thx.


Well thank you for the kind words. Photo's I can do videos I am not good at, maybe someday I will learn. I am impressed with the quality and detail of the videos put out here by Disclose members.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 am » by Loneqqwolf


clawspiracy wrote:
Also if your going to repost here at Disclose any of my photo finds I do expect to see a credit to or for me in either the photo or your comments. Thank you and have a nice day.


I was just trying to help you, so I did all the work and uploaded it so I could post it. It wasn't done intentionally. I was just in a hurry. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Image
Photo of ruins or rocks? By loneqqwolf

:ohno:


I have cooled off and I understand and I should have mailed you here instead of the way I handled it. I also have a problem with moving to fast, it's the nature of man I guess. Not all my photo's I have posted here give credit but I have started to do so in the last 6 months or so. Someone told me one time that, the hurrier I go the behinder I get. What ever that means I don't know.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 am » by Loneqqwolf


I sat in my van at lunch today and thought about how I put this thing together and I have made a few errors.

I should have named Thread Possiable Proof Of Life On Mars, Clawspiracy pointed out that he posted one of my photo's in a rush and I understand that as that is how I put this thing together.

Most everyone has turned their attention on the Tunnel, big mistake on my part to even point it out, as now when I view it I can see what another member pointed out that it looks to be segmented. So it's not a tunnel so what might it be. I am going to go with this since I strongly believe that the area is an out post or maybe a hamlet of sorts, a airport like hanger that would service or house what ever it is they use to get around with. Segments are add ons as the colony grew, maybe yes and then maybe no. I am a bit stingy and this is my thread and I can make it what ever I want it to be and even believe it. :headscratch:

The buildings I can understand to the untrained eye that they would look like rocks or boulders. The winds on Mars are very strong and can create some awesome marvels as others have posted throughout the Mars community.

Let me sum this all up for you, what I found is real, is someone or a community of beings living there now, maybe yes and then again maybe no. But someone at some time lived there and no one here can tell me different. I'm a rare breed I believe.

What does my future look like in regards to my photo finds, well I have been invited by Andrew D. Basiago President of Mars ( Mars Anomaly Research Society ) to add some of my photos to a guest photo archive, each guest will have their own web page. I have also been in contact with, Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd Chairman of Mars ( Mars Anomaly Research Society ) in regards to my photo's.

Link to his site, http://www.exopoliticsradio.org/

Yes there are those of us who believe in what we find.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am » by Lowsix


Did YOU know..

That images that are available on public service photoretrieval sites, or google images do NOT happen to belong to you? Despite your claim, and therefore do NOT require your name to be posted on them when someone else blows them up?

And that by Putting YOUR name on an agencies copyrighted material, you are the one violating the law...so you should, in all reality probably post credit where credit is due..the agency that created or supplied the image..

Doubt me? Look into it..
Its not your copyright.

Thought id put that out there before you jump anyone else trying to blow up and make sense out of the rocks youre posting as "proof" of life....

And this "Ok great idea I will start new Thread titled Proof That Life Existed On Mars Or Then Again Maybe Not" would a much more honest thread title...

Nice post and all, but seriously bro..chill.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 am » by Loneqqwolf


LowSix wrote:Did YOU know..

That images that are available on public service photoretrieval sites, or google images do NOT happen to belong to you? Despite your claim, and therefore do NOT require your name to be posted on them when someone else blows them up?

And that by Putting YOUR name on an agencies copyrighted material, you are the one violating the law...so you should, in all reality probably post credit where credit is due..the agency that created or supplied the image..

Doubt me? Look into it..
Its not your copyright.

Thought id put that out there before you jump anyone else trying to blow up and make sense out of the rocks youre posting as "proof" of life....

And this "Ok great idea I will start new Thread titled Proof That Life Existed On Mars Or Then Again Maybe Not" would a much more honest thread title...

Nice post and all, but seriously bro..chill.


Yes you are right but you will if you look at any of my recent photo's I have given credit where credit is due and i expect the same form anyone else who uses any of what I find, regardless of where I find it. I check all sites for their copyright and abide by their rules.

Most if not all of the things I post are from NASA Rovers and no copy right is required although they do ask that if used it would be nice to do so. I pay taxes and some of my tax money goes to NASA for their research and I have every right to have access to their space program photo's.

Google has never contacted me in regards to anything I have found and posted from their site. They have my e-mail address on record.

You will also notice in above thread I mentioned to Claw that I handled my uncalled for discomfort in regards to his photo post in haste and I do regret the way I handled it. I'm a fair and honest man and try to live by that.

So you only see rocks, :peep: I see more :dancing: :cheers: Have a good life sir.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 am » by Clawspiracy


Keep looking lonewolf. Keep posting. If it wasn't for your post, I would never have seen Google Mars, which is fun.
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am » by Drextin


Just thought I would add..........its illegal to put a copyright on a photo that is already copyrighted. That is something that if brought to the attention of the copyright holder could get you in some trouble.

You have no claim to call them yours because you've added to the photo. Or any right to be credited. There are a lot of the same photos on the net that have been analyzed just as you have done and they can't carry any copyright either nor asked to be credited. You can by the laws of fair use edit the photos for research and label them as edited by yourself but that is it.

The only law in effect is the one where nasa has to be credited if the photos/videos are used for media purposes or commercial ventures.

I thank you for your kind comments but I have to be clear........I do not believe in all these ludicrous rock photos that are supposed to be anything other than what they are...........rocks.

I think all of those claims hurt the future of finding the truth about mars because it gives nasa a reason to ignore any mystery by saying look at all these nuts who think rocks are animals.......you really believe there are structures?

I appreciate your enthusiasm but not your conclusions.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook