Proof Life On Mars

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 pm » by Darrylmckay

Never let the truth get in the way of a good rock photo, do not discourage these people i live for these photos.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 pm » by Drextin

darrylmckay wrote:Never let the truth get in the way of a good rock photo, do not discourage these people i live for these photos.

Come on you mean this isn't really bigfoot on the moon! My world is crushed........

Whats funny is if that was a real creature............why is he walking like a jive ass 1970s pimp?

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm » by Darrylmckay

bigfoot gets around you know, could be him, then again maybe he is a pimp and his "ho's" will be seen will be seen in the next exciting instalment of ""Whats That Rock Look Like"
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 3:33 pm » by Drextin

Rock women from mars......I think i saw that on skinemax.......

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 3:46 pm » by Darrylmckay

Yeah so did I and they all looked like rocks to me, I am going to start posting pgotos of rocks on earth that look like stuff, I understand there is one in Hawai called indian head that proves a giant race of indians once walked the earth.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 am » by Loneqqwolf

Do to viewer ideas and comments I had to change the header on this post, as the more I thought about it I really couldn't make that claim.

Sorry to all for the inconvience that I caused.

LoneQQwolf
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 am » by Loneqqwolf

drextin wrote:Just thought I would add..........its illegal to put a copyright on a photo that is already copyrighted. That is something that if brought to the attention of the copyright holder could get you in some trouble.

You have no claim to call them yours because you've added to the photo. Or any right to be credited. There are a lot of the same photos on the net that have been analyzed just as you have done and they can't carry any copyright either nor asked to be credited. You can by the laws of fair use edit the photos for research and label them as edited by yourself but that is it.

The only law in effect is the one where nasa has to be credited if the photos/videos are used for media purposes or commercial ventures.

I thank you for your kind comments but I have to be clear........I do not believe in all these ludicrous rock photos that are supposed to be anything other than what they are...........rocks.

I think all of those claims hurt the future of finding the truth about mars because it gives nasa a reason to ignore any mystery by saying look at all these nuts who think rocks are animals.......you really believe there are structures?

I appreciate your enthusiasm but not your conclusions.

Thank you for the info on copy rights and I will remember your honest words when posting photos.

I am how ever sorry for you if all you see are rocks. :(
Last edited by Loneqqwolf on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 am » by Loneqqwolf

clawspiracy wrote:Keep looking lonewolf. Keep posting. If it wasn't for your post, I would never have seen Google Mars, which is fun.

Thank you and your welcome, see sometimes good things happen.

Have you tried the Flight Simulator on Google Earth and if not go to Tools and select it and takes a bit to master the flight, I use wireless mouse. You can also print out instructions. Do a start from where your at rather than picking an airport to start. It's a fun way to view GE. Didn't work for me on GMs though. Someday I hope to master a landing.

Take care and the best to you in your research. :cheers:

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:55 am » by Drextin

loneqqwolf wrote:
drextin wrote:Just thought I would add..........its illegal to put a copyright on a photo that is already copyrighted. That is something that if brought to the attention of the copyright holder could get you in some trouble.

You have no claim to call them yours because you've added to the photo. Or any right to be credited. There are a lot of the same photos on the net that have been analyzed just as you have done and they can't carry any copyright either nor asked to be credited. You can by the laws of fair use edit the photos for research and label them as edited by yourself but that is it.

The only law in effect is the one where nasa has to be credited if the photos/videos are used for media purposes or commercial ventures.

I thank you for your kind comments but I have to be clear........I do not believe in all these ludicrous rock photos that are supposed to be anything other than what they are...........rocks.

I think all of those claims hurt the future of finding the truth about mars because it gives nasa a reason to ignore any mystery by saying look at all these nuts who think rocks are animals.......you really believe there are structures?

I appreciate your enthusiasm but not your conclusions.

Thank you for the info on copy rights and I will remember your honest words when posting photos.

I am how ever sorry for you if all you are rocks. :(

Please don't think I am discouraging you. You have a really great attitude about it all and that goes a long way with me. You are trying to provide information and whether I agree with it all or not you are not shoving it down anyone's throat are calling them names if they don't see it your way. I will always be open to someone who handles themselves in this manner.

You have caused no trouble and we could use more people like you and the way you present yourself and your information.

So please keep posting and I promise not to beat you over the head with my thoughts on the matter or have a go at you for it. You would be the exact kinda person who could find something that everyone else missed.

Hope you understand I am not against you.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 am » by Loneqqwolf

drextin wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:Never let the truth get in the way of a good rock photo, do not discourage these people i live for these photos.

Come on you mean this isn't really bigfoot on the moon! My world is crushed........

Whats funny is if that was a real creature............why is he walking like a jive ass 1970s pimp?

It's Sand Marie and is a woman sitting on a oh my gosh a rock :dancing: or a rock sitting on a rock. Remember when viewing one needs to zoom in for a better look.

www.projectmars.net

PreviousNext