Proof Life On Mars

Initiate

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 am » by Loneqqwolf

See for yourself go to Google Mars

4 50 56.73N 10 32 06.57W

Zoom in and then you will also believe. I found this on 06/09/2009 print screen go to your viewing program and zoom in for better view.

Image[/img]
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Initiate

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 am » by Loneqqwolf

Sorry more info for better view.

Go to eye alt 617 rotate view to south view.

I have reviewed that the object marked as a tunnel is not a tunnel. I tilted the screen for a better side view and it is broken up or not a solid object. My error sorry.
Last edited by Loneqqwolf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

www.projectmars.net

Writer

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 am » by willease4

nice work...too bad nobody believes it.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 am » by Loneqqwolf

willease4 wrote:nice work...too bad nobody believes it.

We will see my friend, thank you for your reply. :)

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 am » by Clawspiracy

@ loneqqwolf

Despite the pixelation, which we have to positively rule out before anyone can verify anything, I can see the structures you are seeing. However, it might be a great idea to abandon your conviction for a bit and find us a high resolution shot.

I don't think there is a person here among us that would not want to believe you. But we have to rule out what we want to see and see what is really there.

Give me a link.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 am » by Esoteric

i'm sorry people, either i'm blind or theirs no shit to see on that photo.
oh no! now i see it! it are the arrows wich point out to us that their are rocks over there!
quick! run! hide! the rocks are out to get us!!!!
who is who, to say what is what?

Writer

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am » by Yoshy

loneqqwolf wrote:
willease4 wrote:nice work...too bad nobody believes it.

We will see my friend, thank you for your reply. :)

well i believe it

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 pm » by Drextin

I'm with claw. I believe there are things on mars that are unexplained and might show signs of having been populated at one time.

The tunnel pic is one that has been floating around for a long time mainly on Hoagland's site.

I don't see it, I think its just wishful thinking. Just like all the rock formations people think are something they are not.

I'm actually a firm believer in the face on mars and all the other strange things in the cydonia region. I believe the second pic taken of the face was timed when the light was just right to make it appear benign.

I've seen the highest resolution there is of the tunnel pic and it still looks nothing like a tunnel or anything else for that matter. Never keep looking though you never know what they may slip up and let through..........just be careful not to let your imagination get the best of you.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 pm » by Spock

I want to see it, I just can't? The arrows don't appear to be pointing to anything, I don't see a tunnel entrance either?

Writer

PostTue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 pm » by Yoshy

drextin wrote:I'm with claw. I believe there are things on mars that are unexplained and might show signs of having been populated at one time.

The tunnel pic is one that has been floating around for a long time mainly on Hoagland's site.

I don't see it, I think its just wishful thinking. Just like all the rock formations people think are something they are not.

I'm actually a firm believer in the face on mars and all the other strange things in the cydonia region. I believe the second pic taken of the face was timed when the light was just right to make it appear benign.

I've seen the highest resolution there is of the tunnel pic and it still looks nothing like a tunnel or anything else for that matter. Never keep looking though you never know what they may slip up and let through..........just be careful not to let your imagination get the best of you.

well i can see it you must be blind not too

Next