Proof of Ancient aliens on mars!!!

Writer

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am » by Oblivion

Its only natural the men in black would hang around these sites to discredit the truth.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 am » by Phaeton

Good find oblivion, thanks for the post.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 am » by I2haveseen

First off:

Cia212 wrote:Proof you say?

You're joking, right?

Not off to a good start.

:hiho:

Oblivion wrote:Its only natural the men in black would hang around these sites to discredit the truth.

Cia212 is right Bro. You need to choose your words carefully (some people are very unforgiving, And every one has those 'bad days' now and again) in places like this. An example might be putting some one on the 'shill stool' (ie: MIB) with out real reason.

I try to not post any more till I've formulated my response (as apposed to 'firing of the deep end' so to speak) to avoid being misconceived (even then dosen't always work). Not saying I don't give as well as I get, just that there's a time and place for all things :flop:

Wow. Reads like a lecture. Was not my intent, was just some advice.

And once again:
Image :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Writer

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am » by Oblivion

Came across this strange photo of a crater. It only caught my interest because of the way shadows are being cast... Seems the majority of the shadows we see should not be there and do not conform to the crater walls at all. The funniest one is the shadow smack dab in the center.

You can tell there is obviously something in the shadows... and only in the shadows... some object surrounding the crater walls also seem out of place as if they don't belong. To me this seems like an obvious black out job. If someone could apply some filters to this image and repost, i would appreciate it.

Craters interest me because if anything would survive a global event a crater would act as a barrier to help protect any structures/bunkers or primitive alien life.. perhaps not to save alien life but to protect the evidence of there existence. As long as the crater is old enough. obviously new craters would have the opposite effect lol.

Previous