Proof Of Ancient Atomic Wars!?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm » by Glassjaw667

I have a few friends who collect tektite material from all over the globe, and a few of the pieces I have been shown (Libyan desert glass) clearly contain small pieces of whatever the impactor was. I will see if I can find any pictures with sources to show you what I am talking about.

I had no idea about the vitrified forts! That's pretty amazing. It makes you wonder what exactly the previous generations knew that we have no idea existed back then.

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 am » by Prometheus

Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are fascinating sites. Cities which don't seem to have kings or priests. A people with a massive interest in personal hygiene. The most amazing system of weights and measures. But sadly, no evidence at all of nuclear bombs.

Mohenjo-Daro is made of mud-bricks. The mud-bricks are still there. So that would suggest whatever killed the people whose skeletons have been found wasn't any form of explosive force on a city-wide scale.

The other problem with trying to link the skeletons found there with a nuclear event is that the event would have had to have happened continuously for over a thousand years as that's the time span the skeletons cover (all 37 of them). The event would then have had to have buried them, and then built over them and then killed some more people. It could be nuclear Jim, but not as we know it, I guess.

Perhaps the last problem any discussion linking Mohenjo-Daro with nuclear activity is that there isn't any radioactivity (beyond normal background levels) to be found at the site, let alone the skeletons. The claims for vitrified glass being found all around the area actually relate to what appears to be a dump for broken pottery - pottery made using a process which vitrifies sand (it's still used today and results in a waterproof pot as the glass binds to the clay).

I'm afraid Mohenjo-Daro does not contain any proof of an Ancient Atomic War. Happily though, what is there is fascinating enough :)

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 pm » by Zarinspeaks

There are many possibilities that could produce the symptoms around Mohenjo Daro in India. Deposits of U-235 could have become dense enough for a spontaneous nuclear cascade. Unlikely, but possible. A meteor laden with radioactive materials such as U-235, radium and isotopes of other elements could have air bursted over this region and left radio-active detrtus. Isotopes of radioactive material may have been impregnated into the soil and merely released by some other explosive causality.
There might have been another form of nuclear (nucular according to several recent Presidents) technology developed at this time, yet to be discovered by our civilization. We make many assumptions about the capabilities of ancient man. If some advanced technology or abilities become apparent, we like to ascribe this knowledge to some form of alien interference. Never underestimate what humans are capable of. And yes, understanding of what occurred at Mohenjo Daro, does depend on rational investigations utilizing the known possibilities.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 pm » by Poooooot

Excellent thread! Very informative! :flop: :look: :clapper: :)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm » by Zarinspeaks

In my second book on Atlantis,called: Empire (the first is now available: Paradise at bookofatlantis.com) due out soon, I describe a form of "bomb" that Atlantean scientists created from a very unusual crystal shape. One that explodes with colossal potential. In the war between the two civilizations of Atlantis and Mu, a great city is totally destroyed by this bomb. Eventually, the Atlanteans destroy the knowledge of how to make this weapon. And this is done more out of fear for themselves than altruism.

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 am » by nyim

Great subject, enjoyed reading and did a little research which eventually brought me to this link which highlights some good points, one of which i quote below.
http://twitscope.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/evidence-of-nuclear-explosion-in-ancient-india/

The quotes don’t appear in The Mahabharata at all. Search for your self. The Mahabharata at SacredText.com is the one translated by Mr Kisari Mohan Ganguli, the same “historian” referenced in the original story, and is the only publicly available translation of The Mahabharata.

Closest you will ever come to that quote is as below:

Endeavoured to be deceived by those wicked ones, those ascetics, with eyes red in wrath, looked at each other and uttered those words. Having said so they then proceeded to see Keshava. The slayer of Madhu, informed of what had taken place, summoned all the Vrishnis and told them of it. Possessed of great intelligence and fully acquainted with what the end of his race would be, he simply said that that which was destined would surely happen. Hrishikesa having said so, entered his mansion. The Lord of the universe did not wish to ordain otherwise. When the next day came, Samva actually brought forth an iron bolt through which all the individuals in the race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas became consumed into ashes. Indeed, for the destruction of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas, Samva brought forth, through that curse, a fierce iron bolt that looked like a gigantic messenger of death. The fact was duly reported to the king. In great distress of mind, the king (Ugrasena) caused that iron bolt to be reduced into fine powder. Men were employed, O king, to cast that powder into the sea. At the command of Ahuka, of Janarddana, of Rama, and of the high-souled Vabhru, it was, again, proclaimed throughout the city that from that day, among all the Vrishnis and the Andhakas no one should manufacture wines and intoxicating spirits of any kind, and that whoever would secretly manufacture wines and spirits should be impaled alive with all his kinsmen. Through fear of the king, and knowing that it was the command of Rama also of unimpeachable deeds, all the citizens bound themselves by a rule and abstained from manufacturing wines and spirits.
Does not even come close to the description of a nuclear explosion.

Great site BTW guys, keep up the good work :)

If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister, you're a better man than I

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 am » by Constabul

nyim wrote:Great subject, enjoyed reading and did a little research which eventually brought me to this link which highlights some good points, one of which i quote below.
http://twitscope.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/evidence-of-nuclear-explosion-in-ancient-india/

The quotes don’t appear in The Mahabharata at all. Search for your self. The Mahabharata at SacredText.com is the one translated by Mr Kisari Mohan Ganguli, the same “historian” referenced in the original story, and is the only publicly available translation of The Mahabharata.

Closest you will ever come to that quote is as below:

Endeavoured to be deceived by those wicked ones, those ascetics, with eyes red in wrath, looked at each other and uttered those words. Having said so they then proceeded to see Keshava. The slayer of Madhu, informed of what had taken place, summoned all the Vrishnis and told them of it. Possessed of great intelligence and fully acquainted with what the end of his race would be, he simply said that that which was destined would surely happen. Hrishikesa having said so, entered his mansion. The Lord of the universe did not wish to ordain otherwise. When the next day came, Samva actually brought forth an iron bolt through which all the individuals in the race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas became consumed into ashes. Indeed, for the destruction of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas, Samva brought forth, through that curse, a fierce iron bolt that looked like a gigantic messenger of death. The fact was duly reported to the king. In great distress of mind, the king (Ugrasena) caused that iron bolt to be reduced into fine powder. Men were employed, O king, to cast that powder into the sea. At the command of Ahuka, of Janarddana, of Rama, and of the high-souled Vabhru, it was, again, proclaimed throughout the city that from that day, among all the Vrishnis and the Andhakas no one should manufacture wines and intoxicating spirits of any kind, and that whoever would secretly manufacture wines and spirits should be impaled alive with all his kinsmen. Through fear of the king, and knowing that it was the command of Rama also of unimpeachable deeds, all the citizens bound themselves by a rule and abstained from manufacturing wines and spirits.
Does not even come close to the description of a nuclear explosion.

Great site BTW guys, keep up the good work :)

:hiho:

Stick about, don't mind the nutters.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am » by Svaha

Maybe they used technology that's not known to us, for instance vimanas are linked to some kind of mercury drive, pyramids use(d) electro / magnetical fields.
Weapons could also be based on the understanding of the universe as electric / magnetic.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Writer

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am » by Sumonht1990

War of Mohabharat! Did you mean war of Kurukhetro. If yes then I think so. The destruction was so much only a nuclear bomb can do so. Thank you for sharing.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:20 am » by Temps13

Thats a load of rubbish that its not in the Vedas-theres evidence of ancient nuclear warfare in the vedas-try Vaimanika.com,theres a good blog there where you can read about the "Iron Thunderbolt"
Oppenheimer learnt Sanskrit & he knew there was..
At one city they were given 7 days to leave but some remained..44 radioactive skeletons were found at Mohenjo-Daro..clutching each other..
Then we have Sodom,Gomorrah & the other cities there..
We have Mt.Sinai-the scar still visible from space today..that bomb caused the Dead Sea,its said..
There are melted fortifications all over the place,burnt & blackened stones,like at Jebel Barkhal in Sudan..a layer of them over lighter stuff..
There is tons of evidence to start researching..
I would like to know more about Moldavite & where that comes from..a friend gave me a piece & I saw in a book this huge necklace worn by Zulu shamans (Credo?)..my friend reckons he wears his for a couple of days & he starts sweating & feeling weird..I warned him not to try eating any (as I suspect he sometimes ate bits of crystals)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext