Proof of depopulation agenda

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm » by Drjones

Sperm Quality and Counts Worsening in Finland
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 065217.htm :rtft:
ScienceDaily (Mar. 7, 2011) — A new study published in the International Journal of Andrology reveals that semen quality has significantly deteriorated during the last ten years in Finland, a country that previously was a region with high sperm counts. At the same time, the incidence of testis cancer in the Finnish population showed a remarkable increase, following the worrying trends observed in several countries in Europe and the Americas.

I hope no-one has any illusions now, we are under heavy attack from multiple fronts. If you are aware of the agenda you can get around it, but if not like the masses then you are really screwed. The human body made by the god force is a wonderfully desinged machine but even it can't take what is being thrown at it by these satanists without malfunctioning.

'The rapid change strongly points to environmental reasons. Endocrine disrupting compounds acting during development have been hypothesized to be a cause.' :clapper:

News last year

Male Reproductive Problems May Add to Falling Fertility Rates
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 194013.htm :rtft:
ScienceDaily (Nov. 29, 2010) — Reduced male fertility may be making it even harder for couples to conceive and be contributing to low birth rates in many countries, reveals a new European Science Foundation (ESF) report launching at the IPSEN meeting in Paris.

'More than 10% of couples worldwide are infertile.' :o

Folks, WORLDWIDE...this is just an estimate and the real figure is likely to be nearer 40-50% imo. I know several family members/friends who cannot have kids despite several attempts, this is unnatural.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 am » by Illuminated

:shock: thank you for posting

did you post in here yet?

depopulation-think-its-bullshit-t23967.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 am » by Drjones

illuminated wrote::shock: thank you for posting

did you post in here yet?

depopulation-think-its-bullshit-t23967.html

Yes mate i did. :wink:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:12 am » by Frankenstein

I'd like to put up the idea that in fact it is natural. I know it does not fit well with many peoples ideas, but in nature, there is a limit to reproduction. Usually, reproduction is limited by disease and predation. But in humans, reproduction and self environment destruction has reached dramatic levels.

All animals will undergo major changes when populations reach specific peaks. Depression and odd behavior often precedes the turnaround.

Perhaps this is nature curbing mankind to bring it back into balance.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 am » by Drjones

frankenstein wrote:I'd like to put up the idea that in fact it is natural. I know it does not fit well with many peoples ideas, but in nature, there is a limit to reproduction. Usually, reproduction is limited by disease and predation. But in humans, reproduction and self environment destruction has reached dramatic levels.

All animals will undergo major changes when populations reach specific peaks. Depression and odd behavior often precedes the turnaround.

Ahh, do we 'see' how it works now, from what Frank said which is pretty much nature is bad, nature is doing this ? This is nothing whatsoever to do with nature turning against the human race but rather this is the accumulation of years human neglect of this planet by the controllers, being utterly misguided and thus irresponsible. It's clear from the evidence from those that seek scientific verification, that the dwindling sperm counts is due to the environmental pollution (not co2) toxins in the food and water, vaccines, synthetic drugs etc etc this is the REAL threat to our species and this imo has been a planned systematic attack implemented since the end of ww2.
Nature is good, nature is pure and cannot be controlled thusd MUST be respected by man, many older cultures knew too well this fact, do you think if nature did not want us to be here on this fine planet we would be ? I agree that if we do not start to have respect for our home, our Earth then we will perish within the next 100 years, nature is not doing this, our controllers at the top of the pyramid are largely responsbile...we still have a chance to turn it all around and live in a paradise, let's do it, we have to start now and make our own plans outwith the establishment who have set us all on a course straight to hell.....c'mon !

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 pm » by Frankenstein

drjones wrote: Ahh, do we 'see' how it works now, from what Frank said which is pretty much nature is bad, nature is doing this ? This is nothing whatsoever to do with nature turning against the human race but rather this is the accumulation of years human neglect of this planet by the controllers, being utterly misguided and thus irresponsible. It's clear from the evidence from those that seek scientific verification, that the dwindling sperm counts is due to the environmental pollution (not co2) toxins in the food and water, vaccines, synthetic drugs etc etc this is the REAL threat to our species and this imo has been a planned systematic attack implemented since the end of ww2.
Nature is good, nature is pure and cannot be controlled thusd MUST be respected by man, many older cultures knew too well this fact, do you think if nature did not want us to be here on this fine planet we would be ? I agree that if we do not start to have respect for our home, our Earth then we will perish within the next 100 years, nature is not doing this, our controllers at the top of the pyramid are largely responsbile...we still have a chance to turn it all around and live in a paradise, let's do it, we have to start now and make our own plans outwith the establishment who have set us all on a course straight to hell.....c'mon !

On the contrary, I do not see nature as bad.

But nature is not pure. Studies done with various animals that become overpopulated first become stressed and eventually, some form of natural reduction occurs. Usually disease, but often the reduction has never been determined.

Mankind fights against disease all the time. So disease has not had the opportunity to 'cull' people. The common 'stress' and violence we see in large cities is exactly the sort of thing we see in overpopulated mammals.

The evidence that sperm viability decline (has been happening for decades) is attributable to any one thing is rather flimsy, but the best man made cause could easily be normal plastic. Plastics emit fumes that emulate certain female hormones called phytoestrogens especially when heated in microwaves.

This information has been out there for many years, but still stupid people commonly use microwaves and heat plastic containing food in them.

The evidence for the actual cause of male infertility however is still unknown. But simply blaming it on purposeful depopulation by some overlord group without evidence is quite a stretch, especially when it could easily be natural or just human stupidity.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 pm » by Svaha

drjones wrote:
frankenstein wrote:I'd like to put up the idea that in fact it is natural. I know it does not fit well with many peoples ideas, but in nature, there is a limit to reproduction. Usually, reproduction is limited by disease and predation. But in humans, reproduction and self environment destruction has reached dramatic levels.

Ahh, do we 'see' how it works now, from what Frank said which is pretty much nature is bad, nature is doing this ? This is nothing whatsoever to do with nature turning against the human race but rather this is the accumulation of years human neglect of this planet by the controllers, being utterly misguided and thus irresponsible. It's clear from the evidence from those that seek scientific verification, that the dwindling sperm counts is due to the environmental pollution (not co2) toxins in the food and water, vaccines, synthetic drugs etc etc this is the REAL threat to our species and this imo has been a planned systematic attack implemented since the end of ww2.

Nature is not bad, also not good, but nature has laws that prevent one single species to grow infinite, nature is all about diversity.
There are also cycles in which fertility is influenced by the sun (look at the work of Cotterell)
I agree with you that much of this infertility is caused 'our' way of living (linear), agriculture (mono cultures) by the food we eat (and the building up of poisons in the food) but more important the mindset of people (to me)
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm » by Drjones

Yes Svaha, the human race is largely self terminating and blissfully unaware they are doing so, no amount of technology gizmos and gadgets will save us, the ONLY way is the natural way, the universal way, respect for the Earth and each other. We're definetely living in the end times of this satanic system, and thank god !

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 pm » by Richc

svaha wrote:
Nature is not bad, also not good, but nature has laws that prevent one single species to grow infinite, nature is all about diversity.

:flop:

I truely believe that everything has a balance. Humans are tipping the balance on Earth, we are a virus at times.

If we don't do something about it then mother Earth will do it for us.

And i think she has already made her mind up.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm » by Drjones

@ Rich, well we are only a 'virus' because of the system we all live under, it truly does not give people much of a choice, through fear 'they' rule the world, until we can overcome their manufactured fear we are doomed to destroy ourselves, i truly hope this is not our destiny. Humanity needs to fulfill it's potential...let go of the fear and feel your heart soar, be free !

Next