Proof of extraterrestrial DNA in Humans???

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 pm » by Crashcastle

humanbeing wrote:
crashcastle wrote: One example I always thought was odd; all animals on Earth have 24 hr circadian rythms (inner biological clock) based on rotation of the planet, but humans have a 25 hr circadian rythm (which, also odd, is the rotational peroid of Mars).

i wanna know more about this, very interesting thought. :flop: :cheers:

http://www.lighttherapy.com.au/circadian_rhythms.php
The word circadian is Latin in origin from the word circa meaning “about” or “approximately” and dian meaning “day”. The term circadian was coined when Franz Halberg, a scientist at the University of Minnesota, published a paper in 1959 showing blood count varied according to a strict rhythm that was about a day. In fact, Halberg discovered that the rhythms actually went somewhat longer than a twenty-four hour day.

The field of chronobiology, the medical discipline that studies circadian rhythms, has since revealed that the body undergoes more than just blood count variations. In fact, the body makes significant changes throughout a day.

Human’s Free-running rhythm
Beginning in 1980, several studies were conducted to learn more about the human circadian rhythm. These studies included placing people in an isolated environment without any external cues or clues as to what time it was. These studies conclude that, if left alone, healthy humans undergo changes based on an internal clock that is longer than twenty-four hours. These changes in biological rhythms can be measured in physical strength, aerobic capacity, body temperature, blood pressure, mental alertness, production and secretion of neurotransmitters & hormones, and many other body functions.

No one knows for sure why the cycle is more than twenty-four hours as opposed to precisely twenty-four hours, nevertheless, herein lies part of the problem. If the internal circadian clock of an individual is “free-running”, (a state in which the body is not receiving external signals or cues) it is only a matter of time before lifestyle realities clash with free-running circadian time. This clash means hormone and neurotransmitter secretion becomes confused and will create problems for their health.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm » by Alexrubic

will69ease wrote:Not to mention they would need an example of verifiable extraterrestrial DNA, which of course they don't have, to compare with.

This has always been my bone of contention. Even if you find DNA that does not appear to belong in the human genome, how on earth are you able to definitively say it is extra-terrestrial? If someone finds a sample of fur or hair in the Himalayas and claims it comes from a yeti, it only needs to be compared to samples of fur or hair from existing, well-known animals to be identified as such. If there is no match does that prove it comes from a yeti? No. It could come from any, as yet undiscovered, non-exotic animal. You can only compare like with like. You cannot find something is 'unlike' and positively identify it! Since no-one can claim to have a bone fide extra-terrestrial (dead or alive) that can be publicly examined and verified, there is no ET DNA with which to compare any seemingly anomalous human DNA.

Modern research under very controlled conditions has shown the human period for adults to be just slightly longer than 24 hours on average. Czeisler et al. at Harvard found the range for normal, healthy adults of all ages to be quite narrow: 24 hours and 11 minutes ± 16 minutes. The "clock" resets itself daily to the 24-hour cycle of the Earth's rotation.

I can't help but wonder if all this 'humans are really extra-terrestrials' belief is just so much wishful thinking by people who do not realise how truly amazing humans can be in their own right and due entirely to their own long earthly evolution!

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm » by Crashcastle

alexrubic wrote:
will69ease wrote:Modern research under very controlled conditions has shown the human period for adults to be just slightly longer than 24 hours on average. Czeisler et al. at Harvard found the range for normal, healthy adults of all ages to be quite narrow: 24 hours and 11 minutes ± 16 minutes. The "clock" resets itself daily to the 24-hour cycle of the Earth's rotation.

I can't help but wonder if all this 'humans are really extra-terrestrials' belief is just so much wishful thinking by people who do not realise how truly amazing humans can be in their own right and due entirely to their own long earthly evolution!

You and your "Science"...just kidding. I just looked up more info myself and found out I was out dated. What I posted was an erroneous idea that was left over from studies done in the 50's and 60's and is still hanging around. Your absolutely right, research done in the 90's shows that their is not that much variation and that all organisms fluctuated higher or lower. :flop: :clapper:

Previous