Proof of God!!! Happy Birthday Israel!

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 7:16 am » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

Deuteronomy 30: 1400 BC
“Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the Lord your God drives you, 2 and you return to the Lord your God and obey His voice, according to all that I command you today, you and your children, with all your heart and with all your soul, 3 that the Lord your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the Lord your God has scattered you.

This prophecy was given before the Israelites entered the promised land the first time

Amos 9:14-15 around 750 BC
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God.

Ezekiel 37:10-14 582 BC
Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Isaiah 66 700 BC
Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.”

This took place on May 14, 1948...In a single day!!!!!!!

Ezekiel 37:21-22 582 BC
and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel.

Jeremiah 16:14-15 600 BC
“However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when men will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their forefathers.

This was fulfilled in the great immigration from Russian in the last century!

Ezekiel 34:13 582 BC
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

Jeremiah 31:10 600 BC
“Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: ‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’

Isaiah 11: 720 BC
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 58:12
And they that shall be of you shall build the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Ezekiel 36:
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.

Jeremiah 31:8
8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country,
And gather them from the ends of the earth,

Greatest influx of Jews to Israel was from Russia

The existence of Israel, afeter 1900 hundred years, in a time period the Bible calls the Last Days is a testament of the love of God, His ever present love and mercy as He proclaims His self-existence, and enacts His sovereign plan to redeem his children. These verses are but the tip of the iceberg.. There are many more inspired as a testament to His children that He alone is in sovereign control. The reinhabiting of the promised land by the blood descendants of the Hebrews after years of exile is but one of many proofs that the Yahweh, and Christ Jesus are the supreme Truth of the universe. God bless/

On a side note, RIP my son, Born 02/28/00. Fatal car accident 05/14/00. Camren Arman Wright, I love and miss you my son.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 10:11 am » by Tjahzi

just read an article in a belgian newspaper, headlined:

ISRAEL DESTROYS EUROPEAN AID PROJECTS

they are destroying EU built schools / water and electrical facilities in Palestine.

what do you say to that? it's just the goyim fuck em?

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 10:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Truthdefender wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

On a side note, RIP my son, Born 02/28/00. Fatal car accident 05/14/00. Camren Arman Wright, I love and miss you my son.

Tragic loss mate and I know its something you never fully get over... I hope your faith has been of help to you in the pursuing years....peace and love bro :cry:

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 4:05 pm » by Truthdefender

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tragic loss mate and I know its something you never fully get over... I hope your faith has been of help to you in the pursuing years....peace and love bro :cry:

Thank you for kind words brother. :cheers:
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge