Proof of NASA covering up aliens

Initiate

PostFri May 11, 2012 7:43 am » by Haansolo

Is this Proof of NASA covering up evidence of aliens after a UFO was seen hovering near the Sun' :?:

A YouTube user claims he has found proof that NASA is covering up evidence of aliens because the agency's spacecraft that monitors the Sun went offline after he spotted a 'UFO' on its video feed.

On May 5, user 'rob19791' posted a YouTube video of a mysterious-looking 'object' hovering near the sun. The footage was taken from video that the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory beamed back to Earth and streamed online.

But the claims are likely to fall on deaf ears at NASA after two other similar sightings of 'alien spaceships' have been debunked with simple explanations.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The video zooms in on a pyramid-shaped object hovering above the sun's surface.

One day later, NASA shut down the spacecraft's video feed as it went into 'emergency Sun reacquisition mode.'

'This is a cover up to prevent us from seeing these things again. NASA must have seen this video and started making plans to change the way you and I are allowed to view it,' he said in a second video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think this is proof that NASA are covering this up.

'NASA are clearly trying to stop us looking at the sun,' he added.

This is the third time in recent months that believers have pointed out 'proof' of UFOs based on supposedly unexplained phenomena on NASA's space-monitoring equipment.

:robot:

In December, a man says he found a 'cloaked' space ship orbiting Mercury.

March brought the 'Death Star,' a planet-size object seen 'refueling' at the Sun -- similar to rob19791's triangular discovery.

In March, NASA scientists debunked the Death Star theory by explaining that cameras had simply captured a solar filament -- a tunnel of matter extending out from the sun and cooling to form a dark 'spot.'

It appears this might be the explanation for the second 'UFO,' as well.

While the answer is shorter on conspiracy, it is no less puzzling to scientists.

They still aren't sure what the filaments are or what caused them to form.
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 20:01, 10 May 2012 | UPDATED: 20:21, 10 May 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1uXLnmcCa
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Initiate

PostFri May 11, 2012 7:48 am » by Haansolo

Is this the smoking hot gun that we`ve been waiting for?
whatever it is its pyramid shaped and its way beyond our capability`s

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 1:54 pm » by Noentry

Very cool(or should I say smoking hot) haansolo great find.

That looks great. Imagine how big the ship must be to be seen in comparison to the sun.
I would postulate that it is as big as the Earth if not bigger.
And if I was an advanced civilization where better to hide, while spying on us humans.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:00 pm » by Iwanci

nah brother, this is the official line...

"Cosmic rays" was the official line from the United States Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) - streaks of charged particles whizzing through space that get picked up by cameras."

hehehe and we all believe the 'official' line right???

:alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm » by Noentry

Iwanci wrote:nah brother, this is the official line...

"Cosmic rays" was the official line from the United States Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) - streaks of charged particles whizzing through space that get picked up by cameras."

hehehe and we all believe the 'official' line right???

:alien51:

I dont know is anyone else has had my experience.
But when I look up at the sky on a clear and bright day I can see little flashes of some type of radiation hitting my retina.
This could be exactly what you are talking about Iwanci.
Good call mate
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat May 12, 2012 6:45 am » by Iwanci

Hey noentry, I am hearing you... our eyes are as magnificent as they are complex. My eyes for example can see small microscoping water particles. I can look at the sky and see the water particles, weird huh? The particles look grey and its like looking at a microbe under a microscope...

I am certain that there is a logical explanation around most of what we see or think we are seeing.

The spaceship around the sun may be precisely the same trick of light that we experience... but I find the shape very strange,, I wonder if these cosmic particles have ever been recorded in the past, if NASA simply uploaded the different times they have been recorded and then offered this as an explanation, that would suffice (I think) as proof to many of us who believe we are seeing a spaceship.

I just wonder why the so called 'experts' don't offer this kind of proof to back their stories and, like any other experiement why they don't simply offer to repeat the findings?

If I rub the back of my neck left hand side just below my left ear in ONE spot (small spot the size of a pin) I hear static in my right ear, similar to what you hear when you are trying to tune a radio... Not sure what that is about either, but I do know that the body os a marvelous concoction of unknowns...

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSat May 12, 2012 8:55 am » by Tonyw

To IWANCI

Iwanci wrote:Hey noentry, I am hearing you... our eyes are as magnificent as they are complex. My eyes for example can see small microscoping water particles. I can look at the sky and see the water particles, weird huh? The particles look grey and its like looking at a microbe under a microscope...

What you're seeing is Floaters, here is a link to it. i hate to disappoint you. I see them all the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostSat May 12, 2012 9:16 am » by Iwanci

Cheers Tony, I do see floaters mate.. these however, are not floaters..

The roblem with society is that people 'think' they know, and hence we have issues where people, without any 'real' information make assumptions and make statements like 'what you have is... what that means is... the reason behind this is.. etc etc'. The reality is that there are things we simply do not know as individuals, and others we will never even know as a collective.

Doctors, with all their knowledge, still only state opinions, most others however assume to know the definitives.. which of course, they (as I) do not...

Like the spaceship in the video, NASA says 'this is a...... etc etc'... Where's the proof?

Why is this an important issue? Words, seemingly innocent, are damaging to the intended audience. What I see and hear are people portraying their opinions and beliefs as facts, which they are not, and this is indicative of the intollerance we see around the world... Your religion is wrong because, my religion is right because... etc etc.. there is often little room for possibility.

Don't believe me? Look, Listen, and ask... you will see what I am talking about..

and no, they are not floaters... :mrgreen:

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat May 12, 2012 10:19 am » by One-23

Good post Haansolo, No matter what you see or what you believe, debunkers are just a bunch of predatory morons Who have as much solid evidence as those who believe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostThu May 17, 2012 9:06 pm » by Haansolo

more evidence of nasa`s blatant cover up!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hiho:

Next