Proof of the Ancient Alien Theory

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2755
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm » by Canubis


below i have proven the ancient alien theory in 101%

tho if certain is not alien but mans greatest ages with civilizations of many kinds coming to earth to dwell in infinite wisdom until a time where men became evil and left then dropped into this darkness
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:38 pm » by Mep630


canubis wrote:below i have proven the ancient alien theory in 101%

tho if certain is not alien but mans greatest ages with civilizations of many kinds coming to earth to dwell in infinite wisdom until a time where men became evil and left then dropped into this darkness
hows that?

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:58 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm » by Ghymmie


canubis wrote:below i have proven the ancient alien theory in 101%

tho if certain is not alien but mans greatest ages with civilizations of many kinds coming to earth to dwell in infinite wisdom until a time where men became evil and left then dropped into this darkness


Still looking for the info? maybe you forgot to copy and paste the info?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2755
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:46 pm » by Canubis


its called topic
the Ancient Alien Theory (my part) with 1 page of the emerald tablet all proving the theory and some of my grandest quotes
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm » by Mep630


canubis wrote:its called topic
the Ancient Alien Theory (my part) with 1 page of the emerald tablet all proving the theory and some of my grandest quotes
Interesting, it helps to know the reference, thanks.

and I agree, there are tons of alien references in our history...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2755
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm » by Canubis


what i want to know is can this be used in the theory!?>
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Initiate
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am

PostThu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm » by Umbrex


canubis wrote:what i want to know is can this be used in the theory!?>


What theory?

Your theory?

An established theory?

What are you hypothezising?

Your theory?

:sunny:

Edit: I have mine ;)



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook