Proof Positive Aliens Built the Pyramids in Egypt

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 am » by Naranja

cee420 wrote:Hey

The pyramids were not built by aliens, man

There are markings painted by the work crew on the stones on the Great pyramid, so it was built by humans and ordered by Khufu

also..

The pyramid builders did not carry the stone blocks but pulled and pushed them on sleighs with wet, wood logs under the them

Peace.

:nope: Wet wood logs.. how long does wet wood logs stay wet? who watered the logs? didnt it get muddy and slippery with all the wet wood logs rolling around?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 am » by Freeyourmindnow

:peep: :alien: :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 am » by Thebluecanary

This was cool to read, thanks for doing the work on it.

I have to say that I agree, tho, with the person who said it was man 25000 years ago, not aliens. Just my personal opinion. That would also explain the high water marks on the sphinx, if everything were built by a civilization later wiped out by say a comet impact and a deluge.

As for Khufu putting his name on the pyramid...they did that shit, dude. The egyptians would put their names on all kinds of things, and Pharaohs would even carve over the old Pharaoh's name and put theirs over it. Don't you think that if they'd built them they would have left some kind of record bragging about it? An entire race of slaves being worked to death 24-7 could not have possibly built and finished a pyramid within the reign of one Pharaoh.

What is Haiwass pulling out from under there RIGHT NOW, that's what I wanna know.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 am » by Iwanci

Who built the Pyramids is a great question, one that has puzzled mankind for many years.
I like this thread and all the good work done by Savwafair. It is my opinion that the truth lies somewhere in-between the main stream thoughts and the ‘out there’ points of view. When something appears to be too complex or difficult to comprehend it is sometimes convenient to place the blame on an ‘un-known’ entity, in this case aliens. Likewise, when something is to fantastic and brilliant in its design it is often highly desirable to take the credit, in this case mankind.

I think that Savwafair makes very strong arguments and I do not believe that man 25,000 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 500 years ago, 5 days ago had or has the technological capability to build such precise structures as the Pyramids. Does anyone know of any person who could claim to re-build these structures even with today’s technologies? If so I would like to hear it. To believe then that ‘man’ was capable of this feat 25,000 years ago is not only beyond belief but defies any logic.

What if, an alien race did assist not only in the procurement of techniques and planning, but also contributed in the building with advanced technologies? This would seem plausible, provided that you believed in an alien civilization.

What if that ‘alien’ civilization was actually an advanced ‘mankind’. That is, what if at some distant point in our past we were actually more advanced than what we currently are? What if this advancement also led to our destruction through war or catastrophe? Would it not be plausible that mankind of the past was highly developed in terms of technologies and through some event managed to destroy the world as mankind knew it, leaving behind perhaps some scant, poorly educated survivors, children perhaps who had to re-educate themselves from a very low knowledge base. Would this theory also not lend plausibility to many other unresolved mysteries of our past and lend credence to many ancient stories like the lost city of Atlantis, the ‘sunken’ Pyramids of Japan etc.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -city.html

Just a thought, but what if our past was actually a remnant of our future?

Good post Savwafair.
:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 am » by Nilm33

Nothing you propose suggests "Aliens" built them, or infuenced man to build them. All your claims mean is that at some point a long time ago (still undetermined) man was much more advanced then we imagine. Life is a cycle. Everything rises and falls. Is it so crazy to think that advanced civilizations existed at some point before recorded history? To me its more plausible than this alien business. There is NO PROOF PERIOD that aliens built them.

Since were on this subject, go outside tonight with a picture of the "Eye of Horus". Hold it up to orion constellation and notice that Orion's belt and its subsequent stars are the same layout as the "Eye".

I agree there is something profound about all this, and it could be aliens, but none of us "common" folk have ANY proof. Hehe this reminds me of when J.R. Tolkein got mad when an interviewer called his book Fiction.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 am » by Iwanci

Nilm 33 agreed and agreed.

No proof either way so all we have are a bunch of theories, all plausible nonetheless.
Will we ever know? I like the idea that at some point the truth will be revealed no matter which way it points it will be a great thing to be able to know.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 am » by Knownawareness

The pyramids are small compared to the one in Bosnia.

OP: The Top Stone is the oldest so it was made back to front( From the top to the bottom)?

No Mummies found in Pyramids what were they for?..........Shhh Watch TV.

stone s.t.o.n.e S-Tone

Tone

Sound beam elevation like shangrala monks and the acoustic cave perhaps?

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am » by Edgarrothstein

knownawareness wrote:The pyramids are small compared to the one in Bosnia.

OP: The Top Stone is the oldest so it was made back to front( From the top to the bottom)?

No Mummies found in Pyramids what were they for?..........Shhh Watch TV.

stone s.t.o.n.e S-Tone

Tone

Sound beam elevation like shangrala monks and the acoustic cave perhaps?

Knownawareness

Yep...Henry Kjellson :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Writer

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 am » by Stewe002

iwanci wrote:Who built the Pyramids is a great question, one that has puzzled mankind for many years.
I like this thread and all the good work done by Savwafair. It is my opinion that the truth lies somewhere in-between the main stream thoughts and the ‘out there’ points of view. When something appears to be too complex or difficult to comprehend it is sometimes convenient to place the blame on an ‘un-known’ entity, in this case aliens. Likewise, when something is to fantastic and brilliant in its design it is often highly desirable to take the credit, in this case mankind.

I think that Savwafair makes very strong arguments and I do not believe that man 25,000 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 500 years ago, 5 days ago had or has the technological capability to build such precise structures as the Pyramids. Does anyone know of any person who could claim to re-build these structures even with today’s technologies? If so I would like to hear it. To believe then that ‘man’ was capable of this feat 25,000 years ago is not only beyond belief but defies any logic.

What if, an alien race did assist not only in the procurement of techniques and planning, but also contributed in the building with advanced technologies? This would seem plausible, provided that you believed in an alien civilization.

What if that ‘alien’ civilization was actually an advanced ‘mankind’. That is, what if at some distant point in our past we were actually more advanced than what we currently are? What if this advancement also led to our destruction through war or catastrophe? Would it not be plausible that mankind of the past was highly developed in terms of technologies and through some event managed to destroy the world as mankind knew it, leaving behind perhaps some scant, poorly educated survivors, children perhaps who had to re-educate themselves from a very low knowledge base. Would this theory also not lend plausibility to many other unresolved mysteries of our past and lend credence to many ancient stories like the lost city of Atlantis, the ‘sunken’ Pyramids of Japan etc.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -city.html

Just a thought, but what if our past was actually a remnant of our future?

Good post Savwafair.
:flop:

I think both can be the truth.. Aliens or advanced humans..Whoever built these was more than capable in technology, science and complex mathematics/geometry.. But what worries me about the theory of advanced humans is that, it is obvious that they where not that advanced to prevent their own destruction...Or could it be that they just simply left the planet?... Is it possible that we are making the same mistake over and over? and now we are finding ourselves in the same situation...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU... Is it possible that these ufos or gods from the heaven are just us,... only from the distant past? evolved in different way? prehaps in sapce ships somewhere... or on surrounding planets... Like in this topic... gigantic-motherships-and-other-bizzare-anomalies-near-saturn-t4532.html .... A long lost legacy that is there... waiting for contact.. or.. prehaps not.. Could it be that the goverment and nasa knows about it and they probably made a contact with them.. exchaged technology.. Prehaps they stopped the space program becouse what they discovered there... even today the space program is very limited.. they don't do the bold steps in the space anymore.. why? Could it be that the history repeats itself?http://www.spaceelevator.com/ Our future is in the space.. with the unlimited source of energy ..Our Sun.. we can build enormous cities where we can more than survive .. whats more we can do even better than on the erth.. no more earthquakes, hurricanes ... bad weather ... climate catastrophes... the technology is there... what about that?... and those who will be left on the surface... well... the circle will be closed..

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 am » by Peterd99

String theory and higher dimensions is a body of thought which is getting close to providing answers to the pyramids question. If we understand anything about dimensions (we are in the 3rd) there are (in String theory) up to 10 dimensions. Ancient writings reveal that earth was evidently at one point in the 5th dimension and descended into the 3rd, where we are now. The writings also reveal that the pyramids (obviously too massive to build by anyone, even today) also existed in a higher dimension, were aligned to star systems and were a focal point for earth vibration. Evidently the pyramids descended to the 3rd dimension, at the same time as the earth. This explains a lot - the accuracy of the structures, the mystical connection to pyramid power. In the 5th dimension crystal quartz is the common fabric, and the story goes that during decsent the pyramids converted to the 3rd dimension of crystal quartz - rock. Explains why so much quartz has been found in the pyramids material.

So what do we need to know to unravel this? We need to understand more about dimensions higher than the 3rd and the effect of moving between dimensions.

PreviousNext