Proof Positive Aliens Built the Pyramids in Egypt

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 am » by Mikeizon

right......... man ahahahhaha but still think of what we could accomplish if we all decided to not watch tv. but those behemoth pyramids come on and we draged those blocks to bolivia for the pyramids there also right? (facepalm)

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 am » by Canubis

it was Atlantians coming from sinking Atlantis, Thoth raised the pyramids above the entrance to the halls of Amenti in the shape of the earth force, ech pyramid in the world emits its own frequency the same as parts of the human body, Kufus great pyramid isnot Kufus it emits the frequency of the human heart and is the only pyramid that will alow man to reach the halls of Amenti by lying in the sarcophagus after fasting. aliens had nothing to do with it Atlantians DID
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 am » by Mikeizon

so than bolivia my fine sir?

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 am » by Christomite

Great post...I was watching a little history channel today and an ancient aliens episode was on and it was on aliens and the pyramids and a skeptic "scientist" said "you know I could understand if they did something complicated but all they did was stack blocks on top of eachother.Who needs help with that?" :vomit: ...seriously?

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 am » by Janicep

Pyramids origin - our Planet was on the 5th dimension and when Atlantis appeared, the Planet descended to the 4th dimension. In the last days of Atlantis, 100.000 years ago, Ets tried to assist the Atlantean civilization from descending into the 3rd dimension, not to be lost in total ignorance, and at least be in an etheric plane. So, they created the Pyramids of Egypt that originally were build in pure crystal and existed in the 4th dimension, but human karma was too heavy and although the pyramids created high vibrations, it was not powerful enough. The pyramid couldn’t hold the fall to the 3rd dimension, and the final descent occurred. The pyramids descended with the planet too, as they were connected to the planetary grids and axiatonal lines. When that happened the pyramids materialized in the rocks and stones that we see now. In recent times archeologist and scientist have discovered an unusual concentration of quartz crystal in the stones of the great pyramids. This was the purpose and origin of the pyramids.

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am » by Janicep

this is a very interesting thread - the December 2012 event is supposed to be the elevation of Earth up to the next dimension, achieved by increased vibrations. This explains why we dont seem to see anything but an empty universe, if Earth exists and is populated down at the 3rd dimension only, and if advanced races exist everywhere in space including planets in our Solar System but their existance is at the 4th, 5th dimension, then all of these theories seem to come together. The idea of a universe packed and teeming with life in the higher dimensions is fascinating, starts to explain a whole lot of things. The more I think about this, the more it starts to make sense...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 am » by Ghost32

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 am » by Elhoff

The LIVEcam for the pyramids is dead. There is no livecam for free there

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:35 pm » by Mediasorcerer

cee420 wrote:Hey

The pyramids were not built by aliens, man

There are markings painted by the work crew on the stones on the Great pyramid, so it was built by humans and ordered by Khufu

also..

The pyramid builders did not carry the stone blocks but pulled and pushed them on sleighs with wet, wood logs under the them

Peace.

oh my god,who told you that?my god,do some research please,im sure your not really a brainwashed idiot,but that is the biggest load of crap ever,im not saying aliens built them.,but the egyptians certainly did not,more likely a highly advanced race of humans who became extinct over 10,000 years ago who have left traces of advanced structures and other evidence all over the globe are the likely builders,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 pm » by Terrac1de512

mediasorcerer wrote:
cee420 wrote:Hey

The pyramids were not built by aliens, man

There are markings painted by the work crew on the stones on the Great pyramid, so it was built by humans and ordered by Khufu

also..

The pyramid builders did not carry the stone blocks but pulled and pushed them on sleighs with wet, wood logs under the them

Peace.

oh my god,who told you that?my god,do some research please,im sure your not really a brainwashed idiot,but that is the biggest load of crap ever,im not saying aliens built them.,but the egyptians certainly did not,more likely a highly advanced race of humans who became extinct over 10,000 years ago who have left traces of advanced structures and other evidence all over the globe are the likely builders,

LOL..yeah I really love that explanation, multi ton slabs of solid rock moved around on wet wood.. classic.. the only proof I need that the great pyramid was not built by conventional means is that we could not make one today. I guess mediasorcerer never watched the movie Stargate, because Daniel Jackson explained in the very beginning of the movie that colonel Vyse's discovery of Khufu's name in the great pyramid was a fraud, and that is a very true story!
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

PreviousNext