Proof Positive Aliens Built the Pyramids in Egypt

Writer

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 pm » by Sparrow

I like the idea of alien explorers flying through the universe leaving pyramids on any planet where they see intelligent life/civilization emerging.

The universe is huge, 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. So these aliens would move on, happy that at some point in the future of the planet the natives would have advanced technologically enough to realise that it was impossible for their ancestors to have created something so mathematically exact.

What then, are there chambers in/around/under the pyramids that contain alien technology for our advancement? an alien encyclopedia maybe?

I like the idea of pyramids on thousands of planets, situated in many different kinds of ecosystems, with weird animals flying across the sky, an analogue of our birds but different, squawking in the dawn light of two stars. The pyramids in the same configuration as the Orion belt stars appear from that solar system. All standing against the ages waiting for their mysteries to be fathomed.

I think that would be cool :)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

sparrow wrote:I like the idea of alien explorers flying through the universe leaving pyramids on any planet where they see intelligent life/civilization emerging.

The universe is huge, 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone. So these aliens would move on, happy that at some point in the future of the planet the natives would have advanced technologically enough to realise that it was impossible for their ancestors to have created something so mathematically exact.

What then, are there chambers in/around/under the pyramids that contain alien technology for our advancement? an alien encyclopedia maybe?

I like the idea of pyramids on thousands of planets, situated in many different kinds of ecosystems, with weird animals flying across the sky, an analogue of our birds but different, squawking in the dawn light of two stars. The pyramids in the same configuration as the Orion belt stars appear from that solar system. All standing against the ages waiting for their mysteries to be fathomed.

I think that would be cool :)

very cool idea indeed, maybe they first visit the mars

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm » by Germanpils

i go with the theory from Erich van Däniken
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

germanpils wrote:i go with the theory from Erich van Däniken

Odyssey Of The Gods, great stuff :cheers:
[youtube]eCahiXluaV8&feature=related[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm » by Mikeizon

nvm egypt bolivia is where is gets strange

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm » by Boobytrap

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 3:34 pm » by Tradhead

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 pm » by Edgarrothstein

tradhead wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/17289584/Unidentified-Flying-Objects

Scroll down to pyramid section.

I generally doubt the scientific value of any article if it starts with :

or

or

or

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 4:38 pm » by Boondox681

Its the secrets underneath the pyramids i want to see become available as the alien aspect will certainly be a factor as to why they were built or who built them.

i totally agree
and for the good of all mankind we should raze the pyramids to the ground. :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm » by Mumin

@edgarrothstein
i just wondered... do people who depict a guy holding a sheep as Jesus realize that the whole shephard and sheep thing was supposed to be a figure of speech? I mean... do they imagine Jesus as somebody walking around with baby sheep in his arms?

PreviousNext