PROOF THAT APOLLO 11 WAS FAKED

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm » by Shadowkhas

peaceonearth wrote:Before they die, why don't Armstrong, Aldrins and Collins come out to say the truth and rest in peace?

I've seen this with many other theories, and I'll just say this: It's a dangerous mindset to fall into to define only the things that fit into your world view as "the truth." What if the truth has been released? That goes for believers and skeptics of anything. Evidence must be looked at and discussed. Saying that only what you want to see and hear is "the truth" will narrow your vision and subconsciously block your mind from expanding.

With the radiation belts, let's hope that NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probe mission returns some good data, yes?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm » by Peaceonearth

shadowkhas wrote:
peaceonearth wrote:Before they die, why don't Armstrong, Aldrins and Collins come out to say the truth and rest in peace?

I've seen this with many other theories, and I'll just say this: It's a dangerous mindset to fall into to define only the things that fit into your world view as "the truth." What if the truth has been released? That goes for believers and skeptics of anything. Evidence must be looked at and discussed. Saying that only what you want to see and hear is "the truth" will narrow your vision and subconsciously block your mind from expanding.

With the radiation belts, let's hope that NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probe mission returns some good data, yes?

Shadowkhas, you make a very pertinent point here. Thank you. Excuse me. By 'truth', all I meant was, if these three great men have anything to say against the idea that they landed on the moon, they could as well speak out. If not, whatever we may say, they landed on the moon all right. That's all.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm » by Shadowkhas

Indeed. :)

I for one would really want to know what happened during the alleged radio silence time period that was discussed on another thread. That sort of stuff is what makes me concerned, especially when you hear what allegedly went on during those two minutes!

jetxvii

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm » by jetxvii

remote7 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:
remote7 wrote:LOL...isnt tht the claim by "Bart Sibrel's Film" A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.....that Apollo never left low earth orbit and that the shot of the Earth is done through trickery ...
He seamed to have missed out some details......That the Russians tracked the Apollo crew to the moon....and back and that no armature astronomer any where in the world saw Apollo just cruising lower earth orbit ...in fact they watched them leave it

http://lokishammer.dragon-rider.org/Apollo/Apollo11/

And the tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt is a gross exaggeration and simply not supported by the data. It took Apollo only about an hour ( i think) to pass through the worst part of the radiation belts The Astronauts received about one rem of a radiation dose...You would experience radiation sickness with a dose of 100-200 rem and death with a dose of 300+ rem.

that link was a pretty big joke, they tried there best to explain it until the end which is the smoking gun and the best they came up with was "It's distorted and not colored blue" something because the interior lights, LOL ok.

The Van allen radiation belts are debatable, the only way to know is to see the readings that they got in the 1950's that Van Allen himself installed, then later admitted that the radiation readings were staggering, amazing in itself is the fact that after we went to the moon the readings changed... hmmm ok.

The Russians could have tracked probe for all they know, after all NASA knew they would be trying to find anyway possible and tracking them would be one, so what better way to send something else out there.

Amateur astronomers in 1969 meant "here is a star map and take your telescope and look"... who would be looking for a module that was only big enough for 3 people? can you see a module that is only big enough for 3 people?

while someone has an explanation and an opinion on something it still doesn't answer all of the questions.. I have debated this issue so many times I just don't have the energy for it I am afraid, perhaps I should start copying what I write so I can just paste the responses all over again...

sorry I didn't get to technical, but they did fake a moon shot, and they did use a template but that link was just inferior I'm sorry.

Hi jetxvii
LOL...I know what you mean....i have debated this on other forums and am sick of it too ..you just go round and round in circles ...
we shall agree to disagree ? :mrcool:

Indeed, I don't feel like giving myself a head ache today, maybe one day we can because I am always interested in a different point of view. In fact I like to be wrong so I can know I am closer to the truth..

thanks for the stride taking... real cool

:flop:

:cheers:

Previous