PROOF THAT APOLLO 11 WAS FAKED

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm » by Savwafair2012

This really is the best proof that Apollo 11, at least, was faked. Watch the whole video and provide an alternate explanation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

20th July 2009 marks the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. This footage proves 100% that Apollo 11 NEVER went to the moon. No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth's surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program. If man has ever truly been to the moon it has been done in secret and with a far different technology.

The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, temperature More.. control, and many other problems connected with space travel prevent living organisms leaving our atmosphere with our known level of technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings.

If you doubt this please explain how the astronauts walked upon the moon's surface enclosed in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum. NASA tells us the moon has no atmosphere and that the astronauts were surrounded by the vacuum of space.

C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA at the time of the Apollo Space Program, is now the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Council of the 33rd Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction. It was his reward for pulling it off. All of the first astronauts were Freemasons. There is a photograph in the House of the Temple in Washington DC of Neil Armstrong on the moon's surface (supposedly) in his spacesuit holding his Masonic Apron in front of his groin.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm » by Kingz

The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 pm » by Shadowkhas

savwafair2012 wrote:
If you doubt this please explain how the astronauts walked upon the moon's surface enclosed in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum. NASA tells us the moon has no atmosphere and that the astronauts were surrounded by the vacuum of space.

They had water cooling in their suits.... :|

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

Ah, another opportunity to present this thread:)

the-most-compelling-evidence-that-apollo-mission-was-faked-t13148.html

pretty much all bases were covered and i am happy to say the evidence is stacked against the official story. The video in the op is included in its entirity along with a wealth of the most damning evidence against the generally accepted version of events. There is some great stuff here, enjoy :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm » by Thesaint

To you let people know that the jumping of the video in no way has anything to do with manipulation. I have watched this quite a few times in the past and the premise is the same.

I cannot say if we did or didn't go to the moon but I would say that it's pretty evident that we could not have gone in the craft that we are supposed to believe in, in 1969 therefore at best-- the televised Moon landing WAS faked imo. If you watch any programme on debunking the debunkers, the mere fact that they concentrate on ONLY what can be argued and steer clear of a massive percentage of questions that they cannot or will not answer should tell us something. Two reasons that they had to fake it, 1. The Russians (unless they knew also) and 2. (more importantly to those who mattetred) future funding, pure and simple. That mission could NOT fail at any cost (get my drift).

They have admitted "since" that books published with photo's of the moon landing HAVE been doctored but for reasons of aesthetics and have only admitted that because of imaging tech tells us, something they vehemently denied for years.

Neil Armstrong, I hope, will let the cat out of the bag someday soon. I feel that the moon landing fiasco is partly to blame for the way we are treated now. We all get punished for our trust and it's disgraceful.

N.A.S.A (Never A Straight Answer. :bang;

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm » by Braxtonhicks

Yeah and the world is flat, and the sun travels around the earth. If man was suppose to fly he would have wings. Nobody will be able to go over 30 MPH without suffocating. It all boils down to the same thing, narrow minded people with narrow minded ideas. Just listen to yourself.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm » by Electrobadgr

braxtonhicks wrote:Yeah and the world is flat, and the sun travels around the earth. If man was suppose to fly he would have wings. Nobody will be able to go over 30 MPH without suffocating. It all boils down to the same thing, narrow minded people with narrow minded ideas. Just listen to yourself.

nice logic there, why not try forming a counter argument based on evidence rather than spouting generic pish that i would expect from the most uninformed of skeptics. A bit of effort on your second post would be nice.

Welcome :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 pm » by Mushroom

electrobadgr wrote:Ah, another opportunity to present this thread:)

the-most-compelling-evidence-that-apollo-mission-was-faked-t13148.html

pretty much all bases were covered and i am happy to say the evidence is stacked against the official story. The video in the op is included in its entirity along with a wealth of the most damning evidence against the generally accepted version of events. There is some great stuff here, enjoy :flop:

I can remember this thread and even commented. This HAS to be one of my favourite subjects.

I also find this an ideal opportunity to promote a previous thread still-not-convinced-t3808.html

I was new to the forum and this was my baptism by fire LOL.

Its a good read and some good comedy and got me hooked onto this site.

(If you read this thread, I hold Eagan in very high regard. The pillock who followed him about (and also had the last post) was a fucking retard. )

I left it with his last post just because I didn't want to point out how retarded it was at the time :D

Sorry Hesop. You were just a forum member at that time and I crashed you (but I didn't know any better) :cheers:

jetxvii

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm » by jetxvii

braxtonhicks wrote:Yeah and the world is flat, and the sun travels around the earth. If man was suppose to fly he would have wings. Nobody will be able to go over 30 MPH without suffocating. It all boils down to the same thing, narrow minded people with narrow minded ideas. Just listen to yourself.

Shut up loser, no one cares what you think if you don't have an argument, just drop by to call us all stupid..?

well now you have been called a loser, so how about that you uneducated fuck!?

jetxvii

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm » by jetxvii

just to comment on the thread, I was on the fence about us going to the moon..

I would still like to believe we went somehow, but I really don't think we went now. there is just to much against it and I am not talking about movements (which is speculative on both parts / but easily reproduced) ...

this is one of the biggest hoaxes of mankind as far as I am concerned, and I would agree this is partially to blame for the way us regular citizens are treated, the first great deception the last respect for generations.

Next