Prop 19 - marijuana legalization... a NO GO

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm » by Epicfailure

noetic wrote:You lucky bastard,I have to wait until my lease is up before I can move upto a state that has it also.then of course I will have to reside there at least for 6 months to prove residence.so it's going to be awhile.

I am actually surprised, you could probably move a state over or 2 states over from any other state and wind up in a medical marijuana state...thrilling!

yeah the temporary resident / permanent resident thing is ridiculous, I remember I went some place where they wouldn't allow me to cash my check after a few months because it was from a different state and they said "you need to have a _______ ________ Drives license. I proceeded to say "excuse me ma'am no I do not I am not a permanent resident in this state"

needless to say the walmart employ thought she was smarter than a average citizen that pays attention, so she started actually trash talking me, so I told her what was what, then I got kicked out of the store because I was actually right .....

a few days later I went back to that walmart, printed up their cash checking policy and also printed up the "permanent / temporary residency law" both stated nothing about me having to have a "state sponsored ID" to cash a check it only said "government issued ID" which mean "anywhere in the United States"

the lady was a trogladite, she reminded me of those typical southern hypocrites that attends church every morning before breakfast....

moral of he story; Government issued ID's should be held redeemable at any state for any purpose used to identify an individual not "where he is currently at" unless it is for loans in large amounts or medical purposes.

the other moral, don't go to a walmart, I should have known better myself but I would rather use a check cashing facility then use a bank.... I now attend different areas to cash my checks...ZING!

Writer

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:26 pm » by Syntexnl

otomon wrote:
realorfake wrote:Prop 19 didn't pass.... awesome.. Lets continue fueling Mexican drug cartels and eliminate possible avenues for recouping massive amounts of debt. Ya, good thinking CA. Why take a huge step towards crushing illegal drug sales and thwarting crime??? Silly CA.

You dumbass,you should be happy that they did not legalize it and that countless mexicans/white people are getting killed everyday over the illegal drugs... first of all if they legalized it they would tax the shit out of it.. which is not good for you! and second drug wars = population control.

So right now its all good... but its stupid fucks who think legalizing pot who are ruining the world.

Hey moron.

Legalize is good.

here in the Netherland its legal.... and less kids use it compared to any other country in the world.

Stupid americans and the war on drugs. Who the fuck are them to decide for me what is good?

And get the fock off with your population crap.

There are other wars for that.... i really hope ther is come a way against america soon.
that shit hole need a good burn down.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm » by TheDuck

@epicfailure

There is a site where you can order seeds to America, tell me nearer the time and I will find it for you.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm » by Practicalmagic

I think things are fishy about this whole prop 19 issue for a couple of reasons...firstly, i know that prop 19 was a popular issue, but why were the results in so quickly on that? :headscratch: I definitely raised my eyebrow to that! 2nd, did anyone notice that on wednesday, the day after the elections, that there was the 2nd biggest pot bust in california down at the border of mexico? Yeah! A tunnel was found by border police that went from tijuana? to california...right beneath the border. i saw a picture (on my msn homepage) of the confiscated pot and OMG!!! what a haul! I'd be in heaven! anyway, my point....the results seemed fudged and then the authorities get a huge bust the next day to make voters believe that there IS a problem with marijuana....and not to worry because they will take care of us and save us from the evil pot! Whatever!! i hope no one buys into this crap!! :nope:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:46 pm » by Bpeirce2

You dumbass,you should be happy that they did not legalize it and that countless mexicans/white people are getting killed everyday over the illegal drugs... first of all if they legalized it they would tax the shit out of it.. which is not good for you! and second drug wars = population control.

So right now its all good... but its stupid fucks who think legalizing pot who are ruining the world.[/quote]

Buddy! Take a breath. Try to use both side of your brain. If we could grow weed in our back yards there would be no market, (black market) look at Amsterdam where Doctors perscirped oral heroine for needle users,....now they have no black markets and no organized crime! Speaking of which! Your picture! Which crime family do you work for?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm » by Epicfailure

theduck wrote:@epicfailure

There is a site where you can order seeds to America, tell me nearer the time and I will find it for you.

if I can find a card to legally be in possession of seeds and cannibus I will let you know. once that happens its time for me to capitalize on others that don't have the card!

MWAAAAA HAHAhAHAHAHAH mWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

IM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

naw, just kidding!

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm » by TheDuck

lol I will grow again one day, I've always said, legal or not, f**k it, this time it will be underground though in a nice location, only a small rotating crop of 6 plants or so, just for me, I'de have weed coming out my arse :D (pretty much risk free)

Just a little dream of mine.

Do you know the guy from UB40 used to grow his own (probably underground aswell)

Have had some of his weed, nice high grade sh*t.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 pm » by Epicfailure

theduck wrote:lol I will grow again one day, I've always said, legal or not, f**k it, this time it will be underground though in a nice location, only a small rotating crop of 6 plants or so, just for me, I'de have weed coming out my arse :D (pretty much risk free)

Just a little dream of mine.

Do you know the guy from UB40 used to grow his own (probably underground aswell)

Have had some of his weed, nice high grade sh*t.

very nice, I have heard of ub40..

how do you mask the smell from the plants in a smaller area? I live in a house but would like to mask the scent in case of company.

Carbon filter rig, plus a couple plug in air freshners for safe measure, and spray febreze Image when people come round.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm » by Redwoodrick

All I can say to all of y'all is....move to calli!!..or oregon or hawaii or nevada or colorado,washington,new mexico,D.C.,alaska etc.
Honestly,everyone here in calli has pot.You cant go to jail here for pot even if you dont have your license.Everybody smokes it.Judges,cops,teachers,everyone.
I'm gonna take a fit rip of a strain we call "green crack" right now...and wash it down with a long pull off some banana kush....picture of me after toke: :obsessed:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 pm » by Epicfailure

redwoodrick wrote:All I can say to all of y'all is....move to calli!!..or oregon or hawaii or nevada or colorado,washington,new mexico,D.C.,alaska etc.
Honestly,everyone here in calli has pot.You cant go to jail here for pot even if you dont have your license.Everybody smokes it.Judges,cops,teachers,everyone.
I'm gonna take a fit rip of a strain we call "green crack" right now...and wash it down with a long pull off some banana kush....picture of me after toke: :obsessed:

yes please and I will smoke my magical "from a buddy that grew it himself" weed...

green crack sounds nice, have you ever tried marinol? the marijuana synthetic?

I have a pill and was wondering if it was even worth taking?

@ duck thanks man, I will have to research a carbon filter system, febreeze is gods gift to man.

PreviousNext