Prop 19 - marijuana legalization... a NO GO

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 am » by Realorfake

otomon wrote:
realorfake wrote:otomon yur a clown.... and if thats ur pic in yur avatar then yur an ugly mf too

Oh Im sorry? Did I pretend to care what you think of me? My bad it will not happen again.

apology denied
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am » by Trigerhipy

Exactly how they did it might never come out, there seems to be no real answer to anything in this country,just contradicting opinions.But this defeat has to be the result of fixed elections.They had record youth turnout to pass it,besides who can believe the 40% latino population were against it? Not to mention all the blacks who would never have voted against it,or the white hippy types who got medical pot legalized 14 yrs ago.No this had to be election fraud,it was too important of an issue to let a little thing like honest voting control the outcome. Illegal pot is worth billions to organized crime that works within our own government in this country and imports the thousands of tons that it takes to supply 50 states with pot.After 9/11 and the supposed increased border protection,theres no other way the huge amounts could get here every day,every week,every year.In science there are real yes,no answers,cell phones,computers and other technology doesnt work by opinions instead of truths.We need truth in our lives too.People will now continue to go to jail because of a lack of truth and honesty.Plus they also just discouraged many of those people from ever voting again,so its a win win for them.But it makes me sad for our future.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 am » by Daemonfoe

redwoodrick wrote::clapper:

Excellent!What was I doing wrong??

click quote on my response and you'll see
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 am » by Aragajag

A short doco on how drugs effect spiders, very interesting they behave much like humans.

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 am » by Otomon

aragajag wrote:A short doco on how drugs effect spiders, very interesting they behave much like humans.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Very informative little docu... LOL CAFEINE SPIDER! Someone needs to make a gif of that.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous