Prop 19 - marijuana legalization... a NO GO

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 am » by Realorfake

Prop 19 didn't pass.... awesome.. Lets continue fueling Mexican drug cartels and eliminate possible avenues for recouping massive amounts of debt. Ya, good thinking CA. Why take a huge step towards crushing illegal drug sales and thwarting crime??? Silly CA.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 am » by Troll2rocks

Jesus, bullshit, fixed no way the pulic would vote against that, right ? I mean the youth who understand pot, where were they ? Oh yeh fucking stoned.

Just fucking great
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 am » by Otomon

realorfake wrote:Prop 19 didn't pass.... awesome.. Lets continue fueling Mexican drug cartels and eliminate possible avenues for recouping massive amounts of debt. Ya, good thinking CA. Why take a huge step towards crushing illegal drug sales and thwarting crime??? Silly CA.

You dumbass,you should be happy that they did not legalize it and that countless mexicans/white people are getting killed everyday over the illegal drugs... first of all if they legalized it they would tax the shit out of it.. which is not good for you! and second drug wars = population control.

So right now its all good... but its stupid fucks who think legalizing pot who are ruining the world.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 am » by Troll2rocks

otomon wrote:
realorfake wrote:Prop 19 didn't pass.... awesome.. Lets continue fueling Mexican drug cartels and eliminate possible avenues for recouping massive amounts of debt. Ya, good thinking CA. Why take a huge step towards crushing illegal drug sales and thwarting crime??? Silly CA.

You dumbass,you should be happy that they did not legalize it and that countless mexicans/white people are getting killed everyday over the illegal drugs... first of all if they legalized it they would tax the shit out of it.. which is not good for you! and second drug wars = population control.

So right now its all good... but its stupid fucks who think legalizing pot who are ruining the world.

It would give YOU the right to grow it yourself, to pay or not to pay you choose.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 am » by Redwoodrick

:banana: :dancing: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :peace: :pray: :pray:

Legalization would've ruined life for a huge potrion of this great state which provides most of the rest of the nation with their pot.The system of medical marijuana we have right now in Ca is working just fine.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 am » by Suprak15

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am » by Liveecarbme

Spice will gain more popularity as a result. Interestingly enough on NPR a Cali commentator and activist for NORML mentioned the quandry of decriminalizing MJ vs the zero tolerance state law measures for pre-hire and continued employment requirements. Good point, as long as the US and state governments have zero tolerance for THC there will be serious resistance to MJ reform.

Spice is more potent and breaks down incredibly fast in the body compared to Marijuana-I see the spice craze locking in and many people caught in the middle choosing to smoke spice rather than chance losing their jobs to weed.

The wider implication is that until social attitudes toward marijuana change it'll be a long road to decriminalization. Things will change-but slowly...there are a lot of misinformed opinions and long entrenched stigmas against weed. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:54 am » by Redwoodrick

Spice is more potent and breaks down incredibly fast in the body compared to Marijuana-I see the spice craze locking in and many people caught in the middle choosing to smoke spice rather than chance losing their jobs to weed.

Spice? :headscratch: What is this Spice of which it speaks :?:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 am » by Noetic

wtf ever spice is I'm sure it was made by assholes in lab coats and specifically designed to kill people with diseases and organ failure,just like every other drug in the world with the exception of marijuana.

since they won't legalize it I guess the next time you are being harassed,threatened or attempting to get kidnapped by police for possession I guess you will just have to defend yourself,with extreme prejudice. you are all good americans that know your second amendment right?

as for the voting,I've told you people time and time again,"votes are only as good as those who count them"
I've posted this video for you all several times in the past,but as soon as you see its over 11 minutes you run away.you go somewhere and rant and rave about your opinions as if they are right or wrong,or go masturbate to pron,or do something equally as productive.

has anybody ever watched a single thing I've ever posted???you should all be ashamed of yourselves,there are fish in bowls with longer attention spans.

[googlevideo]7926958774822130737#[/googlevideo]
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 pm » by Otomon

noetic wrote:as for the voting,I've told you people time and time again,"votes are only as good as those who count them"
I've posted this video for you all several times in the past,but as soon as you see its over 11 minutes you run away.you go somewhere and rant and rave about your opinions as if they are right or wrong,or go masturbate to pron,or do something equally as productive.

has anybody ever watched a single thing I've ever posted???you should all be ashamed of yourselves,there are fish in bowls with longer attention spans.

[googlevideo]7926958774822130737#[/googlevideo]

We all highz brah...your video just sounds like blah blah blah to us,specially when its 11 minutes long.... :alien51:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Next