Prophecies of the Necronomicon

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 am » by Otomon

Most people know the Necronomicon, as one of the most elusive grimoires of black magic,often referenced in H.P. Lovecraft stories. However many people fail to see that the grimoire actually has prophecies that were meant for the time we are currently on, I will post them below:

Beware of the Cults of Death, and these are the Cult of the Dog, the Cult of the Dragon,
and the Cult of the Goat; for they are worshippers of the Ancient Ones, and forever try to
let Them in, for they have a formulae of which it is unlawful to speak. And these cults are
not strong, save at their seasons, when the heavens open up to them and unto their race.
And there shall forever be War between us and the Race of Draconis, for the Race of
Draconis was ever powerful in ancient times, when the first temples were built in
MAGAN, and they drew down much strength from the stars, but now they are as Wanderers of the Wastelands, and dwell in caves and in deserts, and in all lonely places
where they have set up stones. And these I have seen, in my journeys through those areas
where the ancient cults once flourished, and where now there is only sadness and
desolation.

Interesting seemingly cryptic names of cults, could he be referencing to the masons for example when he says "cult of the dog"?

Watch well the Stars. For when comets are to be seen in the neighbourhood of
CAPRICORNUS, His cults will rejoice and the spells will increase from their quarter.
And when comets are to be seen in DRACONIS, there is a great danger, for the Cults of
the Dragon do rise up at that time, and make many sacrifices, not only of animals, but of
men.

And when comets are to be seen in the neighborhood of the Star SIRIUS, then there will
be great difficulty in the house of kings, and brother will rise up against brother, and there
shall be war and famine. And in these things the worshippers of the Dog will rejoice, and
reap the spoils of these conflicts, and will grow fat.

If thou happenest upon such a Cult in the midst of their Rituals, do but hide well so that
they do not see thee, else they will surely kill thee and make of thee a sacrifice to their
Gods, and thy spirit will be in grave danger, and the howling of the wolves will be for
thee and the spirit which escapes from thee. This, if thou be lucky to die quickly, for
these Cults rejoice in the slow spilling of blood, whereby they derive much power and
strength in their Ceremonies.

Watch well, however, all that they do and all that they say, and write it down in a book
that no one will see, as I have done, for it will serve thee well at some future time when
thou wilt recognize them by their words or by their actions. And thou mayest procure
amulets against them, by which their spells are rendered useless and dull, by burning the
Name of their Gods upon parchment or silk in a cauldron of thine own devising. And thy
Watcher will carry the burnt spell to their altar and deposit it thereupon, and they will be
much afraid and cease their workings for awhile, and their stones will crack and their
Gods be sorely angry with their servants.

Write the book thou keepest well, and clearly, and when it is time for thee to go out, as it
is my time now, it will pass into the hands of those who may have the best use of it, and
who are faithful servants of the Elder Gods, and wilt swear eternal Warfare against the
rebellious demons who would destroy the civilisations of man.

Seek ever to hold back the Powers of the Cults of the ancient Worship, that they might
not grow strong on their blood, and on their sacrifice. By their wounds shall ye know
them, and by their smell, for they are not born as men, but in some other fashion; by
some corruption of seed or spirit that has given them other properties than those we are
familiar with. And they like the Dark Places best; for their God is a Worm.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 12:40 am » by OtheklzeR

Otomon wrote:Most people know the Necronomicon, as one of the most elusive grimoires of black magic,often referenced in
Beware of the Cults of Death, and these are the Cult of the Dog, the Cult of the Dragon,
and the Cult of the Goat; for they are worshippers of the Ancient Ones, and forever try to
let Them in, for they have a formulae of which it is unlawful to speak

Interesting seemingly cryptic names of cults, could he be referencing to the masons for example when he says "cult of the dog"?

Watch well the Stars. For when comets are to be seen in the neighbourhood of
CAPRICORNUS, His cults will rejoice and the spells will increase from their quarter.
And when comets are to be seen in DRACONIS, there is a great danger, for the Cults of
the Dragon do rise up at that time, and make many sacrifices, not only of animals, but of
men.

And when comets are to be seen in the neighborhood of the Star SIRIUS, then there will
be great difficulty in the house of kings, and brother will rise up against brother, and there
shall be war and famine. And in these things the worshippers of the Dog will rejoice, and
reap the spoils of these conflicts, and will grow fat.

burning the
Name of their Gods upon parchment or silk in a cauldron of thine own devising. And thy
Watcher will carry the burnt spell to their altar and deposit it thereupon, and they will be
much afraid and cease their workings for awhile, and their stones will crack and their
Gods be sorely angry with their servants.

Write the book thou keepest well, and clearly, and when it is time for thee to go out, as it
is my time now, it will pass into the hands of those who may have the best use of it, and
who are faithful servants of the Elder Gods, and wilt swear eternal Warfare against the
rebellious demons who would destroy the civilisations of man.

Seek ever to hold back the Powers of the Cults of the ancient Worship, that they might
not grow strong on their blood, and on their sacrifice. By their wounds shall ye know
them, and by their smell, for they are not born as men, but in some other fashion; by
some corruption of seed or spirit that has given them other properties than those we are
familiar with. And they like the Dark Places best; for their God is a Worm.

I have to say thank you for the great post. im not allowed to read thru the necronomicon
without a historical context to use. I have many books but im prevented from
just reading them as a follower of christ.

I don't just know magick is real and that it works, but I also know im called to use
a diffrent power and a diffrent base of knowledge. I dont need amulets or magic to
defend or protect myself,

may I shoot back at you the biblical names for these three groups and you will
see the resemblance

the sun (babylon and her daughters , this includes the roman catholic church and her
monstrance

the moon ,islam its sattlites

and the stars = the mystery religons , masonic rosicrucian zorroastrianism, zionism
mormons ,talmudic and gnostic teachings, the list goes on a while ,hence stars as iconography

could the worshippers of sirus be the dog
instance rush,alanparsons ect....

AS I don't fear zionism or mysteryreligons or sunworshippers or the followers of molech and the
sacrifices in the moon

I find the information available is so rich you hardly know which thread of occult knowledge to
start down and at every turn there are answers and more questons than can be counted

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Umm you are aware that the Necronomicon was written/invented, COMPLETELY by H.P. Lovecraft right?
It is by no means and in any way relative to any factual content.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 1:50 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

Here is the real one off the Illuminati research wesbsite:

http://www.illuminatiorder.info/bookof/dead.htm

I wrote a thread about it a long time ago!

The Egyptian Book of The Dead

Hymn To Osiris

"Homage to thee, Osiris, Lord of eternity, King of the Gods, whose names are manifold, whose forms are holy, thou being of hidden form in the temples, whose Ka is holy. Thou art the governor of Tattu (Busiris), and also the mighty one in Sekhem (Letopolis). Thou art the Lord to whom praises are ascribed in the nome of Ati, thou art the Prince of divine food in Anu. Thou art the Lord who is commemorated in Maati, the Hidden Soul, the Lord of Qerrt (Elephantine), the Ruler supreme in White Wall (Memphis). Thou art the Soul of Ra, his own body, and hast thy place of rest in Henensu (Herakleopolis). Thou art the beneficent one, and art praised in Nart. Thou makest thy soul to be raised up. Thou art the Lord of the Great House in Khemenu (Hermopolis). Thou art the mighty one of victories in Shas-hetep, the Lord of eternity, the Governor of Abydos. The path of his throne is in Ta-tcheser (a part of Abydos). Thy name is established in the mouths of men. Thou art the substance of Two Lands (Egypt). Thou art Tem, the feeder of Kau (Doubles), the Governor of the Companies of the gods. Thou art the beneficent Spirit among the spirits. The god of the Celestial Ocean (Nu) draweth from thee his waters. Thou sendest forth the north wind at eventide, and breath from thy nostrils to the satisfaction of thy heart. Thy heart reneweth its youth, thou producest the.... The stars in the celestial heights are obedient unto thee, and the great doors of the sky open themselves before thee. Thou art he to whom praises are ascribed in the southern heaven, and thanks are given for thee in the northern heaven. The imperishable stars are under thy supervision, and the stars which never set are thy thrones. Offerings appear before thee at the decree of Keb. The Companies of the Gods praise thee, and the gods of the Tuat (Other World) smell the earth in paying homage to thee. The uttermost parts of the earth bow before thee, and the limits of the skies entreat thee with supplications when they see thee. The holy ones are overcome before thee, and all Egypt offereth thanksgiving unto thee when it meeteth Thy Majesty. Thou art a shining Spirit-Body, the governor of Spirit-Bodies; permanent is thy rank, established is thy rule. Thou art the well-doing Sekhem (Power) of the Company of the Gods, gracious is thy face, and beloved by him that seeth it. Thy fear is set in all the lands by reason of thy perfect love, and they cry out to thy name making it the first of names, and all people make offerings to thee. Thou art the lord who art commemorated in heaven and upon earth. Many are the cries which are made to thee at the Uak festival, and with one heart and voice Egypt raiseth cries of joy to thee.

"Thou art the Great Chief, the first among thy brethren, the Prince of the Company of the Gods, the stablisher of Right and Truth throughout the World, the Son who was set on the great throne of his father Keb. Thou art the beloved of thy mother Nut, the mighty one of valour, who overthrew the Sebau-fiend. Thou didst stand up and smite thine enemy, and set thy fear in thine adversary. Thou dost bring the boundaries of the mountains. Thy heart is fixed, thy legs are set firm. Thou art the heir of Keb and of the sovereignty of the Two Lands (Egypt). He (Keb) hath seen his splendours, he hath decreed for him the guidance of the world by thy hand as long as times endure. Thou hast made this earth with thy hand, and the waters, and the winds, and the vegetation, and all the cattle, and all the feathered fowl, and all the fish, and all the creeping things, and all the wild animals therof. The desert is the lawful possession of the son of Nut. The Two Lands (Egypt) are content to crown thee upon the throne of thy father, like Ra.

"Thou rollest up into the horizon, thou hast set light over the darkness, thou sendest forth air from thy plumes, and thou floodest the Two Lands like the Disk at daybreak. Thy crown penetrateth the height of heaven, thou art the companion of the stars, and the guide of every god. Thou art beneficent in decree and speech, the favoured one of the Great Company of the Gods, and the beloved of the Little Company of the Gods.

His sister [Isis] hath protected him, and hath repulsed the fiends, and turned aside calamities (of evil). She uttered the spell with the magical power of her mouth. Her tongue was perfect, and it never halted at a word. Beneficent in command and word was Isis, the woman of magical spells, the advocate of her brother. She sought him untiringly, she wandered round and round about this earth in sorrow, and she alighted not without finding him. She made light with her feathers, she created air with her wings, and she uttered the death wail for her brother. She raised up the inactive members of whose heart was still, she drew from him his essence, she made an heir, she reared the child in loneliness, and the place where he was not known, and he grew in strength and stature, and his hand was mighty in the House of Keb. The Company of the Gods rejoiced, rejoiced, at the coming of Horus, the son of Osiris, whose heart was firm, the triumphant, the son of Isis, the heir of Osiris."

A Hymn Of Praise To Ra When He Riseth In The Eastern Part Of Heaven

Behold, the Osiris Ani, the scribe of the holy offerings of all the gods, saith: Homage to thee, O thou who hast come as Khepera, Khepera the creator of the gods, Thou art seated on thy throne, thou risest up in the sky, illumining thy mother [Nut], thou art seated on thy throne as the king of the gods. [Thy] mother Nut stretcheth out her hands, and performeth an act of homage to thee. The domain of Manu receiveth thee with satisfaction. The goddess Maat embraceth thee at the two seasons of the day. May Ra give glory, and power, and thruth-speaking, and the appearance as a living soul so that he may gaze upon Heru-khuti, to the KA of the Osiris the Scribe Ani, who speaketh truth before Osiris, and who saith: Hail, O all ye gods of the House of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in a balance, and who give celestial food [to the dead]. Hail, Tatun, [who art] One, thou creator of mortals [and] of the Companies of the Gods of the South and of the North, of the West and of the East, ascribe ye praise to Ra, the lord of heaven, the KING, Life, Strength, and Health, the maker of the gods. Give ye thanks unto him in his beneficent form which is enthroned in the Atett Boat; beings celestial praise thee, beings terrestial praise thee. Thoth and the goddess Maat mark out thy course for thee day by day and every day. Thine enemy the Serpent hath been given over to the fire. The Serpent-fiend Sebau hath fallen headlong, his forelegs are bound in chains, and his hind legs hath Ra carried away from him. The Sons of Revolt shall never more rise up. The House of the Aged One keepeth festival, and the voices of those who make merry are in the Great Place. The gods rejoice when they see Ra crowned upon his throne, and when his beams flood the world with light. The majesty of this holy god setteth out on his journey, and he goeth onwards until he reacheth the land of Manu; the earth becometh light at his birth each day; he proceedeth until he reacheth the place where he was yesterday. O be thou at peace with me. Let me gaze upon thy beauties. Let me journey above the earth. Let me smite the Ass. Let me slit asunder the Serpent-fiend Sebau. Let me destroy Aepep at the moment of his greatest power. Let me behold the Abtu Fish at his season, and the Ant Fish with the Ant Boat as it piloteth it in its lake. Let me behold Horus when he is in charge of the rudder [of the Boat of Ra], with Thoth and the goddess Maat on each side of him. Let me lay hold of the tow-rope of the Sektet Boat, and the rope at the stern of the Matett Boat. Let Ra grant to me a view of the Disk (the Sun), and a sight of Ah (the Moon) unfailingly each day. Let my Ba-soul come forth to walk about hither and thither and whithersoever it pleaseth. Let my name be called out, let it be found inscribed on the tablet which recordeth the names of those who are to receive offerings. Let meals from the sepulchral offerings be given to me in the presence [of Osiris], as to those who are in the following of Horus. Let there be prepared for me a seat in the Boat of the Sun on the day wheron the god saileth. Let me be received in the presence of Osiris in the Land of Truth-speaking- the Ka of Osiris Ani.

Appendix
(From the Papyrus of Nekht, Brit. Mus. No. 10471, Sheet 21)

NEKHT, THE CAPTAIN OF SOLDIERS, THE ROYAL SCRIBE, SINGETH A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA, and saith:- Homage to thee, O thou glorious Being, thou who art dowered [with all sovereignty]. O Tem-Heru-Khuti (Tem-Harmakhis), when thou risest in the horizon of heaven a cry of joy goeth forth to thee from all people. O thou beautiful Being, thou dost renew thyself in thy season in the form of the Disk, within thy mother Hathor. Therefore in every place every heart swelleth with joy at thy rising for ever. The regions of the South and the North come to thee with homage, and send forth acclamations at thy rising on the horizon of heaven, and thou illuminest the Two Lands with rays of turquoise-[coloured] light. O Ra, who art Heru-Khuti, the divine man-child, the heir of eternity, self-begotten and self-born, king of the earth, prince of the Tuat (the Other World), governor of Aukert, thou didst come from the Water-god, thou didst spring from the Sky-god Nu, who doth cherish thee and order thy members. O thou god of life, thou lord of love, all men live when thou shinest; thou art crowned king of the gods. The goddess Nut embraceth thee, and the goddess Mut enfoldeth thee at all seasons. Those who are in thy following sing unto thee with joy, and they bow down their foreheads to the earth when they meet thee, the lord of heaven, the lord of the earth, the King of Truth, the lord of eternity, the prince of everlastingness, thou sovereign of all the gods, thou god of life, thou creator of eternity, thou maker of heaven wherin thou art firmly stablished.

The Company of the Gods rejoice at thy rising, the earth is glad when it beholdeth thy rays; the people who have been long dead come forth with cries of joy to behold thy beauties every day. Thou goest forth each day over heaven and earth, and thou art made strong each day be thy mother Nut. Thou passest over the heights of heaven, thy heart swelleth with joy; and the Lake of Testes (the Great Oasis) is content thereat. The Serpent-fiend hath fallen, his arms are hewn off, the Knife hath severed his joints. Ra liveth by Maat (Law), the beautiful! The Sektet Boat advanceth and cometh into port. The South and the North, and the West and East, turn to praise thee. O thou First, Great God (PAUTA), who didst come into being of thine own accord, Isis and Nephthys salute thee, they sing unto thee songs of joy at thy rising in the boat, they stretch out their hands unto thee. The Souls of the East follow thee, and the Souls of the West praise thee. Thou art the Ruler of all the gods. Thou in thy shrine hast joy, for the Serpent-fiend Nak hath been judged by the fire, and thy heart shall rejoice for ever. Thy mother Nut is esteemed by thy father Nu.

Read more: the-egyptian-book-of-the-dead-t67934.html#ixzz38oIR582r

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm » by Otomon

OtheklzeR wrote:I have to say thank you for the great post. im not allowed to read thru the necronomicon without a historical context to use. I have many books but im prevented from
just reading them as a follower of christ.

Praise the Lord.

OtheklzeR wrote:I don't just know magick is real and that it works, but I also know im called to use
a diffrent power and a diffrent base of knowledge. I dont need amulets or magic to
defend or protect myself,

may I shoot back at you the biblical names for these three groups and you will
see the resemblance

the sun (babylon and her daughters , this includes the roman catholic church and her
monstrance

the moon ,islam its sattlites

and the stars = the mystery religons , masonic rosicrucian zorroastrianism, zionism
mormons ,talmudic and gnostic teachings, the list goes on a while ,hence stars as iconography

could the worshippers of sirus be the dog
instance rush,alanparsons ect....

AS I don't fear zionism or mysteryreligons or sunworshippers or the followers of molech and the
sacrifices in the moon

Hmm interesting theory friend.....

OtheklzeR wrote:I find the information available is so rich you hardly know which thread of occult knowledge to start down and at every turn there are answers and more questons than can be counted

Yep, there is a lot of debate in esoteric science, just like any other science... so the key is to choose a sound teacher, (Im currently working with Tau Malachi), and stick to his teachings. For example for the Tarot, most people know of A. E. Waite, and think he is some sort of authority.. yet any contemporary esoteric science student would tell you that he was an asshole, and lots of his teachings are rejected.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 pm » by Otomon

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:Umm you are aware that the Necronomicon was written/invented, COMPLETELY by H.P. Lovecraft right?
It is by no means and in any way relative to any factual content.

Wrong. You should research about the H.P. Lovecraft and Aleister Crowley connection, to learn about its implications. Thanks.

Kinninigan wrote::look:

Here is the real one off the Illuminati research wesbsite:

http://www.illuminatiorder.info/bookof/dead.htm

I wrote a thread about it a long time ago!

The Egyptian Book of The Dead

Hymn To Osiris

"Homage to thee, Osiris, Lord of eternity, King of the Gods, whose names are manifold, whose forms are holy, thou being of hidden form in the temples, whose Ka is holy. Thou art the governor of Tattu (Busiris), and also the mighty one in Sekhem (Letopolis). Thou art the Lord to whom praises are ascribed in the nome of Ati, thou art the Prince of divine food in Anu. Thou art the Lord who is commemorated in Maati, the Hidden Soul, the Lord of Qerrt (Elephantine), the Ruler supreme in White Wall (Memphis). Thou art the Soul of Ra, his own body, and hast thy place of rest in Henensu (Herakleopolis). Thou art the beneficent one, and art praised in Nart. Thou makest thy soul to be raised up. Thou art the Lord of the Great House in Khemenu (Hermopolis). Thou art the mighty one of victories in Shas-hetep, the Lord of eternity, the Governor of Abydos. The path of his throne is in Ta-tcheser (a part of Abydos). Thy name is established in the mouths of men. Thou art the substance of Two Lands (Egypt). Thou art Tem, the feeder of Kau (Doubles), the Governor of the Companies of the gods. Thou art the beneficent Spirit among the spirits. The god of the Celestial Ocean (Nu) draweth from thee his waters. Thou sendest forth the north wind at eventide, and breath from thy nostrils to the satisfaction of thy heart. Thy heart reneweth its youth, thou producest the.... The stars in the celestial heights are obedient unto thee, and the great doors of the sky open themselves before thee. Thou art he to whom praises are ascribed in the southern heaven, and thanks are given for thee in the northern heaven. The imperishable stars are under thy supervision, and the stars which never set are thy thrones. Offerings appear before thee at the decree of Keb. The Companies of the Gods praise thee, and the gods of the Tuat (Other World) smell the earth in paying homage to thee. The uttermost parts of the earth bow before thee, and the limits of the skies entreat thee with supplications when they see thee. The holy ones are overcome before thee, and all Egypt offereth thanksgiving unto thee when it meeteth Thy Majesty. Thou art a shining Spirit-Body, the governor of Spirit-Bodies; permanent is thy rank, established is thy rule. Thou art the well-doing Sekhem (Power) of the Company of the Gods, gracious is thy face, and beloved by him that seeth it. Thy fear is set in all the lands by reason of thy perfect love, and they cry out to thy name making it the first of names, and all people make offerings to thee. Thou art the lord who art commemorated in heaven and upon earth. Many are the cries which are made to thee at the Uak festival, and with one heart and voice Egypt raiseth cries of joy to thee.

"Thou art the Great Chief, the first among thy brethren, the Prince of the Company of the Gods, the stablisher of Right and Truth throughout the World, the Son who was set on the great throne of his father Keb. Thou art the beloved of thy mother Nut, the mighty one of valour, who overthrew the Sebau-fiend. Thou didst stand up and smite thine enemy, and set thy fear in thine adversary. Thou dost bring the boundaries of the mountains. Thy heart is fixed, thy legs are set firm. Thou art the heir of Keb and of the sovereignty of the Two Lands (Egypt). He (Keb) hath seen his splendours, he hath decreed for him the guidance of the world by thy hand as long as times endure. Thou hast made this earth with thy hand, and the waters, and the winds, and the vegetation, and all the cattle, and all the feathered fowl, and all the fish, and all the creeping things, and all the wild animals therof. The desert is the lawful possession of the son of Nut. The Two Lands (Egypt) are content to crown thee upon the throne of thy father, like Ra.

"Thou rollest up into the horizon, thou hast set light over the darkness, thou sendest forth air from thy plumes, and thou floodest the Two Lands like the Disk at daybreak. Thy crown penetrateth the height of heaven, thou art the companion of the stars, and the guide of every god. Thou art beneficent in decree and speech, the favoured one of the Great Company of the Gods, and the beloved of the Little Company of the Gods.

His sister [Isis] hath protected him, and hath repulsed the fiends, and turned aside calamities (of evil). She uttered the spell with the magical power of her mouth. Her tongue was perfect, and it never halted at a word. Beneficent in command and word was Isis, the woman of magical spells, the advocate of her brother. She sought him untiringly, she wandered round and round about this earth in sorrow, and she alighted not without finding him. She made light with her feathers, she created air with her wings, and she uttered the death wail for her brother. She raised up the inactive members of whose heart was still, she drew from him his essence, she made an heir, she reared the child in loneliness, and the place where he was not known, and he grew in strength and stature, and his hand was mighty in the House of Keb. The Company of the Gods rejoiced, rejoiced, at the coming of Horus, the son of Osiris, whose heart was firm, the triumphant, the son of Isis, the heir of Osiris."

A Hymn Of Praise To Ra When He Riseth In The Eastern Part Of Heaven

Behold, the Osiris Ani, the scribe of the holy offerings of all the gods, saith: Homage to thee, O thou who hast come as Khepera, Khepera the creator of the gods, Thou art seated on thy throne, thou risest up in the sky, illumining thy mother [Nut], thou art seated on thy throne as the king of the gods. [Thy] mother Nut stretcheth out her hands, and performeth an act of homage to thee. The domain of Manu receiveth thee with satisfaction. The goddess Maat embraceth thee at the two seasons of the day. May Ra give glory, and power, and thruth-speaking, and the appearance as a living soul so that he may gaze upon Heru-khuti, to the KA of the Osiris the Scribe Ani, who speaketh truth before Osiris, and who saith: Hail, O all ye gods of the House of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in a balance, and who give celestial food [to the dead]. Hail, Tatun, [who art] One, thou creator of mortals [and] of the Companies of the Gods of the South and of the North, of the West and of the East, ascribe ye praise to Ra, the lord of heaven, the KING, Life, Strength, and Health, the maker of the gods. Give ye thanks unto him in his beneficent form which is enthroned in the Atett Boat; beings celestial praise thee, beings terrestial praise thee. Thoth and the goddess Maat mark out thy course for thee day by day and every day. Thine enemy the Serpent hath been given over to the fire. The Serpent-fiend Sebau hath fallen headlong, his forelegs are bound in chains, and his hind legs hath Ra carried away from him. The Sons of Revolt shall never more rise up. The House of the Aged One keepeth festival, and the voices of those who make merry are in the Great Place. The gods rejoice when they see Ra crowned upon his throne, and when his beams flood the world with light. The majesty of this holy god setteth out on his journey, and he goeth onwards until he reacheth the land of Manu; the earth becometh light at his birth each day; he proceedeth until he reacheth the place where he was yesterday. O be thou at peace with me. Let me gaze upon thy beauties. Let me journey above the earth. Let me smite the Ass. Let me slit asunder the Serpent-fiend Sebau. Let me destroy Aepep at the moment of his greatest power. Let me behold the Abtu Fish at his season, and the Ant Fish with the Ant Boat as it piloteth it in its lake. Let me behold Horus when he is in charge of the rudder [of the Boat of Ra], with Thoth and the goddess Maat on each side of him. Let me lay hold of the tow-rope of the Sektet Boat, and the rope at the stern of the Matett Boat. Let Ra grant to me a view of the Disk (the Sun), and a sight of Ah (the Moon) unfailingly each day. Let my Ba-soul come forth to walk about hither and thither and whithersoever it pleaseth. Let my name be called out, let it be found inscribed on the tablet which recordeth the names of those who are to receive offerings. Let meals from the sepulchral offerings be given to me in the presence [of Osiris], as to those who are in the following of Horus. Let there be prepared for me a seat in the Boat of the Sun on the day wheron the god saileth. Let me be received in the presence of Osiris in the Land of Truth-speaking- the Ka of Osiris Ani.

Appendix
(From the Papyrus of Nekht, Brit. Mus. No. 10471, Sheet 21)

NEKHT, THE CAPTAIN OF SOLDIERS, THE ROYAL SCRIBE, SINGETH A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA, and saith:- Homage to thee, O thou glorious Being, thou who art dowered [with all sovereignty]. O Tem-Heru-Khuti (Tem-Harmakhis), when thou risest in the horizon of heaven a cry of joy goeth forth to thee from all people. O thou beautiful Being, thou dost renew thyself in thy season in the form of the Disk, within thy mother Hathor. Therefore in every place every heart swelleth with joy at thy rising for ever. The regions of the South and the North come to thee with homage, and send forth acclamations at thy rising on the horizon of heaven, and thou illuminest the Two Lands with rays of turquoise-[coloured] light. O Ra, who art Heru-Khuti, the divine man-child, the heir of eternity, self-begotten and self-born, king of the earth, prince of the Tuat (the Other World), governor of Aukert, thou didst come from the Water-god, thou didst spring from the Sky-god Nu, who doth cherish thee and order thy members. O thou god of life, thou lord of love, all men live when thou shinest; thou art crowned king of the gods. The goddess Nut embraceth thee, and the goddess Mut enfoldeth thee at all seasons. Those who are in thy following sing unto thee with joy, and they bow down their foreheads to the earth when they meet thee, the lord of heaven, the lord of the earth, the King of Truth, the lord of eternity, the prince of everlastingness, thou sovereign of all the gods, thou god of life, thou creator of eternity, thou maker of heaven wherin thou art firmly stablished.

The Company of the Gods rejoice at thy rising, the earth is glad when it beholdeth thy rays; the people who have been long dead come forth with cries of joy to behold thy beauties every day. Thou goest forth each day over heaven and earth, and thou art made strong each day be thy mother Nut. Thou passest over the heights of heaven, thy heart swelleth with joy; and the Lake of Testes (the Great Oasis) is content thereat. The Serpent-fiend hath fallen, his arms are hewn off, the Knife hath severed his joints. Ra liveth by Maat (Law), the beautiful! The Sektet Boat advanceth and cometh into port. The South and the North, and the West and East, turn to praise thee. O thou First, Great God (PAUTA), who didst come into being of thine own accord, Isis and Nephthys salute thee, they sing unto thee songs of joy at thy rising in the boat, they stretch out their hands unto thee. The Souls of the East follow thee, and the Souls of the West praise thee. Thou art the Ruler of all the gods. Thou in thy shrine hast joy, for the Serpent-fiend Nak hath been judged by the fire, and thy heart shall rejoice for ever. Thy mother Nut is esteemed by thy father Nu.

Read more: the-egyptian-book-of-the-dead-t67934.html#ixzz38oIR582r

I see similarities, but its not the same word for word, but surely Simon was versed in the Egyptian and Babylonian Mysteries.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 4:43 pm » by Hayden

Well it's been more years than I care to remember since I read the book, but I seem to recollect that it was written by a mad Arab poet,cant remember his name, and that it was about the war of the Titans against the great old ones (Yogsothoth) who got locked up in the " back of beyond ". Lovecraft I think was drawing heavily on this in his stories. There is a movie called ' in the mouth of madness' which a) is based on this stuff and b) is a fucking good film, if you haven't seen it. Thanks for the post, haven't heard about this in years. And as always, the debate about who,why and what will rage eternal. Great read though if you can get hold of a copy. :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm » by OtheklzeR

Otomon wrote:
t

Yep, there is a lot of debate in esoteric science, just like any other science... so the key is to choose a sound teacher, (Im currently working with Tau Malachi), and stick to his teachings. For example for the Tarot, most people know of A. E. Waite, and think he is some sort of authority.. yet any contemporary esoteric science student would tell you that he was an asshole, and lots of his teachings are rejected.

I have only the occult sciences at my disposal , bissant, walter russell,crooks ect.
we shall call that quazi science in the occult arena .
my area of research is relearning science that was allready taught
and there is a bunch of it

thanks for the egyptian book of the dead link, i had given up on a near historicly accurate
version of the book of the dead, I had found a page that the mormons had put into
a book and claimed it was a book called abraham but it was a page out of the
book of murrmurings that joseph smith had bought from disreputable treasure dealers
who were common in 1850's

peace thru knowledge and wisdom :cheers:

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 pm » by mosh_er

The Necronomicon is a figment of H P Lovecrafts imagination, this from lovecrafts own letters.

A couple of sites who have researched this (with quotes from HPL) :

http://lovecraftbookclub.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/secrets-of-the-necronomicon-revealed/

http://www.churchofsatan.com/necronomicon-facts-about-fiction.php

Nothing but a great literary vehicle that adds fantastic mysticism to his Cthulhu mythos.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 pm » by Slith

mosh_er wrote:The Necronomicon is a figment of H P Lovecrafts imagination, this from lovecrafts own letters.

A couple of sites who have researched this (with quotes from HPL) :

http://lovecraftbookclub.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/secrets-of-the-necronomicon-revealed/

http://www.churchofsatan.com/necronomicon-facts-about-fiction.php

Nothing but a great literary vehicle that adds fantastic mysticism to his Cthulhu mythos.

Welcome aboard mosh_er

:cheers:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Next